007

Regrets

Sehun quickened hs pace as he tried to catch up with the couple infront of him. He then yelled," Yah!" That short yell did caught the two of theirs' attention, and both of them turned behind. Both of them cast glances at one another, before facing the younger one who was jogging up to them.

"Gwenchayo? Are you looking for us?" Luhan asked, as he reached out to pat Sehun's shoulder, when the latter took a step back. He then bit his lip, and spoke," I want to request something from both of you, and I really hope that you can actually do it." They then nodded their head, and looked at him curiously.

He then looked at them, and took a deep breath in," Please stop rubbing your relationship into noona's face, like you don't bother about her feelings at all. Stop pleading her wiith stupid requests to turn up at both of your wedding. I never asked nothing more than this, but stop hurting noona."

"Sehun-ah," Yoona called out gently, but Sehun carried on," Being her dongsaeng, and seeingher suffer all these tortures you both are putting her through, hurts me. Hyung, you know how much I respect you, and how much I care for noona. During the 3 months, she was lifeless, like she has no soul. Jongin hyung and I had to take many leaves, just to restore her back! Hyung, I beg you, let noona go and stop hurting her!"

Luhan opened his mouth slightly, and Yoona was about to reach out to the younger one, when Sehun went down on his knees without any hesitation. There were tears in his eyes, and he begged," Please, just get married quickly, and leave. Don't ever appear in noona's life again. I really beg you, hyung and noona."

"Sehun, please stand up and listen to us," Luhan reasoned as he tried to make the younger one stand up, who refused. "Andwae, I will only stand up, until you promise me that. Just promise me, never to find noona again and hurt her, by rubbing your relationship in her face!"

 

 

"Noona," Sehun called out as he stepped into his house. There was no response, and he struggled out of his shoes and wandered around looking for Seohyun. Peeking his head into the kitchen, all he sees was Seohyun holding a knife and eyeing it warily. He widened his eyes, and scrambled to her side.

Shoving the knife out from her grip, he roared," Noona, what do you think you are doing?" The older latter flinched slightly, and Sehun spun her around. All he sees in her eyes was sadness, depression and lifeless human being. He then reached to her face, when Seohuyn burst out crying.

"I can't stand this, the pain that is burning and scarring me inside. I want to end it, Sehun. Let me do it," she cried as she faced him. He then shook his head, as his heart breaks. He was sad, that his favourite noona, was acting like this, acting crazy after his hyung left her, breaking her down into smaller pieces.

Pulling her closer to him, Sehun patted her head," Noona, please. Hyung and I are tired to see you suffer. Just don't keep thinking about him, he isn't part of your life anymore. He is gone, he doesn't deserves you at all. Don't keep hurting yourself, please."

 

 

Sehun looked up at the older couple and croaked," Imagine seeing your older sibling, suffering and wanting to end his or her life, due to your best friend. I can, I been through it and I don't want this to carry on anymore. Please, just go after the wedding and never appear again."

"Stand up first, and we would promise you," Yoona bargained with him, as she knelt down to his eye level. Luhan then grabbed Sehun, and pullled him to his feet. "We promise, we would totally disappear after the wedding, and never appear again," he swore, and let go of his grip.

Interwining his hand with Yoona, he faced the younger one," She agreed to help us, we didn't force us. We will definitely leave." With that, Luhan turned around and dragged Yoona to his car when Sehun called out.

"Do you still care and love noona?" he asked, hoping that a percent of Luhan's answer would be a 'yes'. The couple stopped in their tracks, and Yoona faced Luhan cautiously. Luhan stood there, like a staute, not knowing how to reply.

He then muttered," I don't, for now. I used to, and I never regret it though." Luhan then tightned his grip, and walked away from the younger boy, whose vision was becoming wet.

 

 

 

Jongin leaned against the wall, as he watched Seohyun sleep peacefully. He wanted to talk to her, when he found her sleeping on her case file, which was wet. Looking at her, he approached her slowly, and sat down beside her. Caressing her hair, he mumbled," Noona, when would you ever see my love for you?"

He then watched as she stirred slightly in her sleep, and he let out a deep and relief breath. Standing up, Jongin left the room and went back to his room. Collasping on his bed, he starred at the ceiling fan above him, and watched as it turned in circles. 

"Hyung," a charming voice broke his thoughts, and he sat up hastily just to see Sehun standing at his room door. Gesturing to the chair at his study table, Jongin asked," Something is wrong?"

Sehun shuffled to the seat, and asked," Hyung, is it wrong for a man to cry?" That question shot Jongin, as it was an unexpected question from Sehun. "Why? Did something happen?" he asked one more time, as he leaned forward towards the younger one. Sehun then shook his head, and muttered," Just asking."

"You can tell me anything, I am a good listening ear," Jongin advised as he watched the younger one's clenched his fist tightly. "Is my fault that I have a best friend like Luhan hyung?" he asked Jongin, as he looked at him with teary eyes. It finally dawned on Jongin that Sehun was thinking all these were hsi fault.

Shaking his head, Jongin patted Sehun's knee, and assured him," It isn't. In fact, it is not even your fault. You don't even know that hyung would turn out this way, acting like a total . It is his, he just let the best girl go ever."

"But, it is my fault as I met him and let him befriended noona," Sehun protested and Jongin's face darkened.

 

 

"Noona, meet my hyung, Xi Luhan," Jongin pointed towards the doed-eyed boy who was standing opposite them. Seohyun blinked her eyes once, twice and thrice. "Annyeong, Luhan-ssi. I think we have met," she bowed politely.

Sehun bouced up and down, and slung his arm around Luhan's neck," Hyung, noona is the best noona ever. Thank Jongin hyung and I for introducing her to you." The older latter chuckled, and blushed slightly.

Holding his hand out, he smiled," I think so too, and I think it wasn't a pleasant meeting though. I am Luhan, and nice to meet you, Seohyun-ssi."

 

 

Jongin sighed, as he lied back down on his back. "It isn't your fault, it was mine," he voiced out softly, causing Sehun to look at him in surprise. "I was the one, who suggested to introduce noona to hyung, and all these were my fault. I regret it so much, that I want to turn back the time."

"Hyung," Sehun mumbled as he watched the older boy tossed around. He knew that Jongin was crushing on Seohyun, but didn't want to tell anyone, not even D.O. He noticed how concern and protective Jongin would be over Seohyun, and it dawned on him that Jongin likes Seohyun more than a noona-dongsaeng relationship.

Jongin mumbled across his back," I want to sleep, go and rest early too Sehun. We would be having a long say tomorrow." With that, he covered himseld with hsi blanket, causing the younger one to sighed softly. Sehun then left the room, and closed the door behind him.

"I hope noona would be fine tomorrow," Sehun mumbled as he glanced at her room door, before shuting himself in his own room.

 

 

 

"He what?" D.O shrieked as the group gather together, earning tons of glares from the others. Hyoyeon then smacked him on the head, and hissed," What was the shrieking for? We aren't that deaf, Do Kyungsoo!"

Suho held his hand out, and faced Seohyun," Do you really want to do this? We are not forcing you to, Seohyun-ah." Everyone else looked at her, and she faked a smile," I am fine, and I really want to help them make their wedding a memorable one. I promised them, and a promise is a promise."

"But, it isn't good," Jessica protested and Yuri added," I don't think we should, they could betray us again." "Unnies, stop being so harsh against them. No matter what, like what Kris oppa said, they are still our friends so we should help them," Seohyun chided the two girls.

Chanyeol then leaned back, and threw his phone towards Kris," Call that and tell him we are all in to help him." Kris then scowled," Watch where you are throwing."

"Watch who you bring next time," Chanyeol smirked at the taller guy, who giving him the evil eye.

 

 

 

====================================================================================

Hello, and i am back again ^^ woohoo :D

haha, mind doing me a favour? subscribe to this story,and comment <3 thank you~

and also this BD

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/559523/we-got-married-wegotmarried-exo-girlsgeneration-seokai

thank you <3 <3