003

Regrets

As soon as they heard the room door closed, Sunny hissed at the doed-eyed girl," What on earth were you thinking? How could you, Yoona?"

The doed-eyed girl took a step forward, when Yuri snapped," Don't even try to explain, you are in a wrong, and you still have reasons for your wrongdoing?" Yoona winced, as she heard her friend's words stabbed her in the heart. Luhan then held Yoona's arm," Don't put every blame on her."

"I haven't even talk about you," Jessica muttered as she shot her icy look at them. "Xi Luhan, you promised me you would never hurt Hyunnie, but what on earth were you thinking?" she roared in anger. Everyone could then feel the strong and icy aura coming from Jessica, and no one dared to say anything.

Yoona then began," Unnie, it was an accident, we didn't mean it at all." "An accident? If it is an accident, how can both of you see each other for 3 years?" Chanyeol asked, as he shook his head.

"W-We had feelings for one another during our work time together," Luhan confessed and then, someone lunged at him and grabbed his collar. It was Sehun.

His eyes, were bloodshot, and puffy. He then growled," Why? Why of all, it must be you, hyung? You are my role model, you even taught me the right things, and you ing did the wrong thing! You told me since young, then you only love noona, and only her. What happen to that promise you ing made?"

 

 

"Hunnie, promise me you wouldn't tell anyone at all, arrasso?" the older boy said, as he stared at Seohyun from his position. Sipping his bubble tea innocently, Sehun then nodded his head .

Luhan then took a breath in, and whispered," I will love her, Seohyun, and only her till I die." Sehun then chuckled, and started to tease the older latter, who was blushing hardly.

 

 

"It is broken, Sehun-ah. I can re-" Luhan said, but Sehun shook his head," Don't, I don't want to hear your stupid and useless reasons. You are a liar, hyung. You taught me the bad things, you aren't fit to be my hyung. Why did I even help you?" The words spoken by the younger one pricked Luhan, and he looked down, ashamed of himself.

Sehun and him had the strongest friendship, and now, he felt he had let him down alot. Not only Seohyun, but also him and the rest. He then enterwined his fingers with Yoona," I love Yoona, and that is all. I really hope you all can give your blessings."

No one spoke, and Taeyeon croaked," We are disappointed with you two and your actions. You hurt her very badly." Yoona then snapped," You all don't even want to hear our explanation, and  you are blaming us for hurting Seohyun? It is now her, and alway her for now, isn't it? Just because she is the one, suffering, can't you hear us out? It has always been her, ever since she came in, and she is such a nuisance!"

"Shut up, just shut up," Sehun muttered as he glared at the older girl. Then, the next thing he heard, was shattering of glass, and all heads turned to face the room. Jongin rushed out from his seat, and towards the room.

Pushing open the door, he dashed in, with the rest behind. "Noona!" he exclaimed when he sees the broken pieces of another photoframe on the floor. Seohyun looked up, and faked a smile," I am alright, don-"

Tiffany then bent down, and held Seohyun's hands. "Did you cut yourself?" she ased worriedly, with a motherly-tone. The younger one then shook her head, and carried on to pick up the other photoframes.

From far, Luhan caught sight of the photos of them, and he felt a pang of guilt hitting him. He loves her, and he still do loves her. But now, it is Yoona, and isn't her anymore. He knows, that everything he say would mean nothing to her. She hates him, and Yoona, for now.

"What were you trying to do?" Baekhyun asked, as he lifted the box of photoframes onto the table. The younger girl, stood up with TIffany beside her," I was trying to take the photographs out, but I guess my grip wasn't strong and it slipped from my hand."

Jongin then reached for arm, and stated," Noona, you should take a rest. You can pack your things other day." She then shook her head," I am ready, I am only packing my books and photos and files. My luggage is ready."

"Hyung-ah, you don't have anywhere to stay at, why not you just stay here?" Suho asked, as he glanced at her luggage. "Aniyo, this house is under Luhan-ssi's name, and I don't have any right to stay here," she protested weakly.

Luhan then offered," I can transfer my name to your name, it is okay." "It isn't okay with me, this house belongs to you and Yoona-ssi, I don't think I should stay in a foreign house," Seohyun muttered as she placed her other books into the box. Yoona then watched as the weak girl packed her files, and books. She then felt sorry for her. She didn't meant to betray her at all.

"Noona, you can stay at my house," Sehun said out of the blue. Seohyun faced the younger boy, and gasped," Sehun-ah, what happen to your eyes? Why is it red?" The others could feel the concern from her. That is her. No matter how hurt she is, she always thinking for others.

Sehun then looked away," Just some allergic, noona. Anyway, my house has some free rooms, and I don't mind." Hyoyeon then added," It is also near to us, we can go over easily."

"But is is safe for her to stay with him?" Luhan blurted out, and Jongin growled softly. He doesn't have any right to give his opinions. He was the one who caused this to her, and now he is worried for her? Rascal.

Kris then replied," I think it is safe, Sehun is her secretary, and also her friend. Nothing would go wrong. Luhan and Yoona, I think you both should leave now." Both of them raised their eyebrows, and he carried on," Get the papers done. That''s all. There is nothing here which relate to you."

Seohyun watched from her corner of her eyes, as both of them walked out, hand in hand, and she could feel a tear rolling down her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 months later

"A cup of ice-blended Black Forest, with whip cream please," the young lady ordered, as she fiddled with her wallet. "The usual right, with a piece of Cookies and Cream cheesecake?" the cashier behind the counter, asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

Seohyun then smiled," Yes, Amber. I am surpised you actually remembered." The tomboy girl, then chuckled," Unnie, you are a daily customer, how can I not remember? In a minute, unnie." She then dashed off to the blender, and Seohyun stood there as she looked around the cafeteria.

"A cup of ice-blended vanilla and a piece of chocolate muffin please," a charming voice said, and she glanced to her right. She then opened , and her world stopped spinning. It was him, and nothing about him have changed. Everything was the same about him.

She then whispered," Luhan-ssi." The man turned his head, and his eyes widened. He then stuttered," S-Seohyun ah," She then winced slightly, at the voice of his.

"Hello, nice meeting you here," she mumbled and he nodded his head. He wanted to ask her how she was, when he saw someone make his way to her. "Noona," a low voice, yet charming and soothing called out to the young lady, and she turned to face him. "Jongin-ah, do you want your coffee now or what?"

The tanned boy then caught sight of Luhan and Seohyun held his arm," Jongin, can I order your coffee now?" The tanned boy was still focusing on Luhan, and then she tugged his arm gently. "N-Nae, noona," he replied as he shifted gaze to her.

Luhan then cleared hsi throat," K-Kai, it is a surprise seeing you here." Jongin then frowned," I don't go by Kai anymore, I go by Jongin now." The doed-boy then nodded his head awkwardly.

"Unnie, here is your cheesecake, and your drink," Amber chirped as she broke the tense atmostphere. Seohyun then chuckled sheepishly," Mianhae, can I have one more cup of the Black Forest with whip cream?"

Amber then nodded, and she exclaimed," Luhan-ssi, it is surprising to see you here. It has been a long time since you come. Where is Yoona unnie?" Amber had no idea, that Luhan and Seohyun, were ex husband and wife at all. Jongin then butted in," Amber, can I have my drink soon?"

The younger one then snapped her fingers, and rushed off, leaving the three of them standing there. Luhan then asked," So how are you all? It has been a long time we last catched up."

"3 months have passed, and I am surprised you still remember them," Seohyun said coldly, as she glanced briefly at the doctor. Luhan then rubbed his neck," I didn't have the time, I was busy."

Jongin then scoffed," I am not surprised, that you are busy." Luhan could sense then strong sarcasm, and he wanted to correct, when Amber appeared with the drink.

"That would be..." Amber rattled on, and Seohyun paid the bill. Facing Luhan, she bowed," Nice meeting you, and if you have the time, give a call to Sehun. He misses you." With that, she walked off, as she chattered with Jongin, as if his presence had vanished instantly.

Luhan watched, with great envy and regrets. He had regretted asking her to sign the dicvorce papers.

 

 

 

===================================================================================

Done, so how is it? Please do comment :3

so subscribe, and comment too :D thank you~