006

Regrets

Luhan glanced at Yoona, who was bitting her lips nervously, and he squeezed her hand. Facing the others who were eyeing him, he took in a deep breath," Yoona and I are getting married, and I hope you all can help to be the bridesmaid and bestmen, and assist in the decorations for the wedding."

There were gasps, and Jessica repeated," Getting married?" The doed-eyed boy nodded his head, and looked at the faces of his friends. They were shocked, and didn't know what to do.

"Why are you two getting married?" Sehun blurted out, as he clenched his fist. He was mad, mad at Luhan for remarrrying his favourite noona's ex-best friend and mad at Luhan for being stupid. Luhan replied," Yoona is pregnant, and we want to get marry, to give our baby a family."

Sehun was about to lung forward, when Chanyeol and Tao pulled him back to his seat. "How could you?" Sehun roared, ignoring the stares and murmurs from the people around them. He then struggled with the other two boys' grip when Suho hissed," Calm down, Sehun. We can talk it through!"

"I have nothing to talk about at all," the younger latter growled as he sank back into his seat, glaring at the couple angrily. Yoona then looked at the girls," Unnies, please, can you forgive me and be my bridesmaids? It is my first wedding, and I want to make this memorable, and I want you by my side."

Jessica then retorted," Memorable? I don't see how this is even a bit of memorable." Taeyeon then clicked her tongue, signalling to the girl to shut . "Yoona, I don't know about this, but we have to think about this," the older girl mumbled as she leaned forward.

"If you want me to beg for you all, I can do it," Yoona pleaded, as she glanced at their faces pleadingly. Luhan then added," Please, we want you all there, for our wedding."

Kris then placed his chin on his palm," Give us a few days to think about it, Luhan. We can't give you a direct reply now." "It is because of her, right?" the doed-eyed girl asked softly, and everyone else went quiet.

"I think, just give us two days and we would give you our reply," Taeyeon decided firmly, earning a few approvals from the rest.

 

 

Seohyun pushed the door of the bar open, and she looked around the bar. It was noisy, and crowded. There were people, dancing and grinding on the dance floor. Some were flirting with the opposite gender, and drinking alcoholice drinks. She scrunched her nose at the smell of the alocholic drinks.

"Stay away from my girlfriend, you ," someon roared and followed by a smashing of a glass. Seohyun turned her head, just to see a man hovering over another man, and was punching the latter without any mercy. A few bartenders were prying the fellow away but kind of failed.

She then walked towards the fight, as she looked at the man who was getting beat up. He didn't bother to hit back, but just groaned and winced a few times. "Jongin," she gasped aloud and both of the men glanced up to look at her. She gazed at him, just to see his brown orbs looking at her intently.

"Well, well, who do we have here? This 's girlfriend. She is such a hot chick," the man walked around her, leaving Jongin in a pile and gestured towards his other friends, who were laughing aloud. Seohyun gripped her bag strap tighter, as she avoided the ertic stares from the man.

He then wrapped his arm around her waist, and leaned in closer to her ear. He then nibbled gently on Seohyun's ear, causing her to yelp and struggled out from his grip. The next thing she knew, was that the man's grip was off her waist, and she turned around just to see Jongin punching the man.

There was rage in Jongin's eyed, and he growled," Stay away from her, or you would deal with me. Bastard, your girlfriend threw herself to me, and her curves weren't really that nice. , get a life." Jongin then kicked the man one more time in the stomach, before collasping to the ground.

"Jongin," Seohyun called out, as she catched the younger boy in her arms, and both of sat on the floor, with Jongin in her arms. She then patted her face," Jongin-ah, yah, Jongin-ah."

Just then, someone called out to her," Seohyun, there you are! Jongin is just-" She turned to face the bartender, Minho, who was approaching them with a frown on his face. "What happen to him?" he asked as he knelt down beside the tanned fellow.

"I told you to look out for him," she mumbled as she tried to wake Jongin up. Minho then grinned sheepishly," I got to entertain some customers, who were demading for me." He then lifted Jongin up, with his strong arms, and looked at Seohyun. "Where should I bring him?"

Seohyun gestured towards the exit, and muttered," To my car, now." Minho gulped, and immediately carried Jongin to Seohyun's car, afraid of the latter's rage. "Minho, anyway, what happened to him?" she asked Minho, who was lying Jongin down on the car seat.

"I don't know, all I know was that he came into my bar and had his pissed off look. He looked tired, and he ordered some heavy drinks," Minho replied as he faced the girl. "He looks kind of depressed," he added. Seohyun shot a worried gaze at Jongin and took some bills out.

She then handed it to Minho," Here, the bill for his drinks." Minho, however, declined her offer and chuckled," It is free, Jongin is my friend, and I won't mind at all. Just make sure he is alright when he wakes up."

"I don't want to ow-" Seohyun began, when he butted in," Just send him home, and take good care of him." She pouted and bowed," Thank you then, Minho. I will catch up with you soon then." He then urged her to board her car, and drove Jongin home.

 

 

Seohyun supported Jongin, as she leaned him againt her body, and carried him back into the house. Both of them were staying together with Sehun, who had tons of spare rooms, and she laid him down on the couch. Jongin was stink of alocohol, and she covered her nose. She destests the smell alot.

Grabbing a small container, and a small towel, she soaked it in a hot water. Carrying it to Jongin, she placed by her side and sat down beside him. Squeezing the cloth, she placed it on his forehead, and rubbed the temple of his hands. Despite the reeking smell, she beared with it.

"His clothes seriously stink," she mumbleed softly, when Jongin muttered," N-Noona, can't you see that -" Seohyun faced Jongin, who was mumblng to himself and she reached for his hand.

Rubbing his hand, she leaned forward and studied his face, as he frowned like he is having a nightmare. "Noona," he called out and she asked," Jongin? Jongin, gwenchayo?" The yonger latter stirred in his sleep, and went back to slumberland, leaving her in a state of confusion and curiosity.

"I think I should make him a cup of coffee when he wakes him," she muttered as she grabbed her file, and read it. Stealing occasional glances at Jongin, she worked on her new case and sipped her cup of coffe. Looking at the clock, she glanced at the door," It is already  9.30pm, and the gathering hasn't ended. I owe unnies and the boys."

Then, she heard low grunts and turned to see Jongin opening his eyelids slowly. Seohyun rushed to his side, and reached for his forehead," Jongin, are you okay?" The younger latter groaned slightly, and whispered," Noona, I think I drink too much-"

"You still have the guts to say? Let make you a cup of coffee," she chided the younger latter as she strolled into the kitchen. Making a cup of coffee, she shouted from the kitchen," Jongin-ah, after this cup, go and take a bath. You stink alot."

Seohyun could hear low chuckles from the living room, and she walked out with the cup of coffee. "Here, drink this and I think your headache would be fine in awhile." Jongin accepted the cup, and sipped the coffee slowly as he leaned against the couch. "Mianhae noona, I caused you to miss the gathering," he apologised.

"It was nothing, at least you saved me from seeing Luhan-ssi and Yoona-ssi," she smiled as she sat down beside him. He then aske din surprise," They were there?" Seohyun nodded and played with the cushions.

Just then, the door opened and stood a tired and annoyed Sehun. Seohyun stood up, and chuckled," Sehun-ah, how-" She stopped when she caught sight of the couple she didn't want to see at all. Placing the cup of coffee down, Jongin stood up and hissed," Sehun, what are they doing here?"

"They followed me here, wanting to see noona," Sehun replied as he shot the couple a glare. "Mianhae noona, I didn't-" "It is okay, I understand. Invite them in," she smiled warmly as she glanced briefly at the doed-eyed boy, who was stnading at the door.

Entering the house, Yoona and Luhan sat down beside one another, and Jongin muttered," What do both of you want?" Seohyun then nudged him," Jongin-ah, stop." The younger latter growled softly, as he stood beside Sehun, with both their arms crossed over their chest.

Yoona reached into her handbag, and pulled out a pink envelope which was written with a golden marker, stating Seohyun and Jongin's names. Passing it to Seohyun, she smiled," You are invited to our wedding, and I hope you can be my bridesmaid and assist in the decoration of the wedding."

Seohyun's fingers went numb, and she dropped the envelope onto the floor, surprising the others. "Noona," Sehun rushed to her side, and Jongin followed suit. She then shook her head," Mianhae, I am slightly tired."

"So, is that a yes?" Yoona asked hastily, and gripped her hand with Luhan tighter. The younger girl gazed at their interwined hands, and sighed softly before nodding her head. It hurts her to nod her head, to say yes she would be the brdesmaid but she had let him go, long time ago.

Yoona clapped her hands, and gripped her hands," Thank you, Seohyun. Please do forgive me, and -" "Noona, are you sure?" Jongin asked the younger girl, who was grasping the envelope tightly. Stnading up, she excused herself," I am sorry, but I am tired. I would like to go back to my room and rest."

She then dashed back to her room, and Sehun hissed towards the couple," Go, you got what you want and now, leave." Luhan began," Sehun and Jongin, look, we can-"

"We aren't interested in it at all, just leave," Jongin gestured towards the door and his heels to enter Seohyun's room.

 

 

 

 

"Oppa, should we use this design for our wedding cards invitations?" the  young and excited lady as she held the design out in the air. Luhan chuckled, and wrapped his arms around her waist. Placing his chin on her shoulder, he nodded his head like a little child receiving a kiss from his mother.

Seohyun leaned her shoulder back, and held the pink envelope infront of them. "Is the colour too bright or something?" she asked, looking at her future-husband. Luhan smiled, and interwined his fingers with her. "It is prefect, just like the bride," he pecked her cheeks gently.

 

 

Looking at the envelope, she sniffed, and placed it on her table before leaving it there.

 

 

 

===================================================================================

Done :D I hope you all like this :>

Please so comment and subcribe ^^ thank you <3

anyway, who can make a poster for me for this story? Please private message or post on my wall :D thankies :*