001

Regrets

She glanced at the photoframe placed on her dressing table, and picked it up. Touching the picture, she could feel hot tears forming in her eyes and she flung the photoframe to her right. It crashed against the wall and there was a loud shattering. She gazed at it, painfully, as if she could feel the photoframe's pain.

Reaching for a pen, she collasped down onto her chair and opened the light brown file infront of her. Scanning through the contents, she watched as a tear stained the paper and smudged the pen ink scribbled on the paper.

 

The girl bent down, and picked up the rubik cube lying infront of her. She wrapped her fingers gent;y around it, and held it out to the doed-eyed boy infront of her. "Here, you have dropped it," she smiled at him as he took it from her. As his fingers brushed against hers, she could feel eletric sparks running down her spine.

"Thank you," he mumbled, avoiding her eyes and dashed off into the opposite direction.

 

She gripped her pen tightly, and hesitated for a moment.

 

"Seohyun-ah, I like you, and I would like to woo you, until you accept me," Luhan declared loudly in the cafeteria, and there were loud cheers  from everywhere. She then blushed, and nodded shly. Next thing she knew, she was holding a bouquet of roses and she loves it. It was her favourtie flowers, and more importantly, it is given by him.

He started to woo her, and after 3 months, they were both an official couple. There was a fanclub, and their friends stood by them, supporting them in every ways. Slowly, years have passes and still, their relationship was strong. Both of them had graduated from the university even.

5 years of being together, and he decided to take a bigger step; Marriage. She agreed. Her parents gave their blessings; his parents gave their blessings and everything went perfectly. All her 8 girls were her bridesmaids, his 11 friends were his bestmen. There was nothing wrong at all, everything was so smooth.

After their first few months of marriage, their relationship was stable and strong. Seohyun was working as a lawyer in one of the famous Korean law firms. Luhan, he was working as a doctor at Seoul General Hospital. Everything was pefect for them.

 

"Honey, I have something to tell you," he knelt down infront her, and placed his arms on her knees. Nodding her head, he broke the news," My job requires me to station at China, Beijinh for a few months."

Her eyes sparkled at the news of that. She was proud of him. After a few months as a doctor, he had become well-known in Korea and even overseas. Now, he would be working in his homeland. She cupped his face, and winked," Chukkae, oppa. I think you deserve this."

Luhan then chuckled, and poked her nose," I would be there a few months, and I would promise to write letters to you and call you every morning, afternoon and night." She then pouted," Don't call, if you are too busy, got it?" He nodded his head, and leaned in to peck her lips.

 

His few months, became two years and he came back. She was already, a famous and professional lawyer. Luhan wrapped his arms around his wife's waist. They both knew that it was coming to at least 3 years together.

Cuddling beside one another, he grinned," I missed you badly." Seohyun whispered," I  missed you more badly." He was going to leave for China soon, the next day and it was their last night together.

He then added," By the way, I didn't know that Yoona became a doctor too, she is currently in China too." She nodded her head,"  I heard about that from Sica unnie, I heard she moved there to be with her boyfriend. Take good care of her, I don't want to see her hurt oppa."

 

Soon, another year has passed. He hardly write letters, and their phone calls were short. Just a 'hello, how are you?' conversation and then, they would hang up. Before that, she always say," I love you." But she got nothing in return, only a grunt or a dead line. She told herself that he was probably busy, and didn't have much time for her.

She then buried herself in cases, and worked late till midnight. She went out with girls' day with her 'sisters', but Yoona wasnt' there to hand out with them. She got herself a secretary, and it was Oh Sehun. He is one of the closest to her, and came another boy. Kim Jongin.

Jongin was a lawyer under the same firm as her, and she was his mentor. Soon, the trio grew close to one another, and both boys protected her, for she is their best buddy's wife. The gang reunited, soon after they touched down in Seoul. The only thing was that they were missing Luhan, and Yoona.

"I am heading to Beijing, this Friday to surprise oppa," she broke the news to her friends. Kris then nodded his head," You want us to follow?"

She shook her head," I don't think so, but Sehun and Jongin are following me. Jongin has to get some news from the firm there, and Sehun-" "Is noona's secretary," the younger latter carried on for her, gaining laughs.

Tiffany then reached for the younger girl's hand," Call us, if you need us. We would fly there immediately." "Send our dearest regards to Luhan and Yoona, tell them to come back soon," Chen added.

 

Soon, she has reached Beijing, and she glanced at the paper in her hands. It was the address of his apartment, and she said to the other two," We should book a hotel, and then head over to his-"

"I think we should go there first, and then get a hotel," Jongin suggested, and Sehun raised his hand," I can head over to book two rooms first, noona." Seohyun then frowned, and he assured her," I wouldn't get lost, I can speak Chinese." With that, he scurried off to the taxi stand with their luggages.

Jongin then tucked his hands into his pocket," I guess, let's go to hyung's house now." They both hired a cab, and went to the destination.

Standing infront of the buidling, she gaped," I didn't know they provided him such a great apartment." He nodded," I think Yoona noona should get the same treatment too."

Both then went in and waited for the lift. Soon, they were standing infront of the apartment. She then reached for the key in her pocket, and he asked in surprise," Noona, how did you get the key?"

Seohyun grinned sheepishly," He gave me the spare key." She then slided the key inside into the doorknob, and turned it. Pushing the door open, both of them entered the apartment slowly, and softly, not wanting to disturb Luhan.

Then, he caught sight of a pair of lady's shoes by the shoerack, and he patted her shoulder," Noona, I didn't know that hyung brought your shoes here." The older latter glanced at the shoes, and shook her head," That isn't mine, Jongin."

Both of them then locked eyes, and a sudden fear crept over her face and stayed there. Jongin then squeezed her hand, and assured her," I think it was meant for you. Don't think too much." They then took off their shoes, and made their way to the living room, which was neat and tidy.

She then pointed towards a room, and whispered," I think that is his room." Both of them crept to the room, and Jongin turned the doorknob and pushed open the door.

The next thing we know, Seohyun clasped her hands over , tears were forming in her eyes and her heart was banging loudly against her chest. Jongin was as pale as sheet, and he tightned hsi grip on the doorknob. Both of them were in disbelief, and then, she collasped against Jongin.

"Jongin-ah, i-is this a dream?" she croaked, and he gazed at the older latter, and then towards the room. He held onto her tightly, afraid that she would breakdown.

There was lying on the bed, together, under then sheets, were Luhan and Yoona, hugging one another as if they were husband and wife. Their clothes were everywhere around the floor, and the next thing Jongin knew, Seohyun started to sob.

 

Seohyun gripped the pen tighter, and pressed it hardly against the paper. She then draw in a deep breath, and signed her signature on the line. She then closed the file, dropped the pen, placed her head in between her hands, and started to cry painfully.

 

 

 

====================================================================================

My first chapter is done, and I wanna thank those who subscribed ^^

 

I hope I didn't disappoint you all with the first chapter, and of course, hope there would be more subscribers <3

P.S I am not really a huge fan of Yoona, honestly. In fact, I don't ship her with EXO much >.< Sorry to all Yoona's fans out there, I didn't mean to make her the bad person her but it is for the story only.