005

Regrets

Seohyun glanced up from her phone, and looked at the restaurant's signboard. "I guess this is the one then," she muttered as she slided her phone into her bag. Pushing the door open, she glanced around to look for familiar faces, when a waiter popped out infront of her. Holding a few menus in his hands, he smiled," Good evening, Miss. May I know how man seats do you need?"

"My friend has make a reservations under his name, Mr.Wu," she replied as the waitor reached the resversations' notebook. He then gestured towards the right," This way, Miss." As the waitor led her to the table, she looked around at the restaurant, and was impressed by the ambience.

As she turned to look, she sees many familiar faces and she beamed. "Unnies!" Seohhyun exclaimed excitedly, as she embraced the girls tightly." Jessica then glanced at her from top to toe, and whined," Aish, Seo Joohyun! For God's sake, please stop growing taller."

"Unnie, I don't think it would make any difference at all," Sooyoung teased the shorter girl, who was shooting her icy glares. As they all took their places, Seohyun asked," The boys aren't here yet?"

Just then, a few voices exclaimed," We are here, noona!" The girls turned, just to see Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol and D.O walking towards them. Yuri then chuckled," Hello boys, where are the others?"

"Kris hyung and Tao are checking with the chef inside, whereas, the rest I have no idea," D.O replied with a grin. Soon, all of them had arrived except Jongin. "Why isn't Jongin here?" Sehun asked as he looked around, and he carried on," He couldn't have lost his way, right?"

Tao then rolled his eyes," Our restaurant isn't that hard to locate, just give him a call to ask him." Seohyun then dialled the number, which was stuck in her brain for years, and frowned," My calls are all directed to the voicemail. Sehun, did you see him at the office just now?" The younger boy then nodded his head.

"He left a few minutes after you. Hyung said he had some business to do," he muttered as he sank back in his seat. Taeyeon then clapped her hands," Just give him a few more minutes, and I think he would be here soon. Lets' start ordering then." As she reached for the menus, she saw two figures appraoching the table.

She then asked with a frown," What are they doing here?" Everyone else, looked up, just to see Yoona and Luhan, standing together, hand in hand. Seohyun's heart skipped a few beats, as she saw their hands tightly interwined. It used to be her and him, but she got replaced soon.

"Annyeong, Kris oppa invited us here," Yoona replied quietly, as she squeezed Luhan's hand. He then shot her an assured look, before glancing at Kris. Hyoyeon then glared at the 'giant'," They aren't welcome here."

Kris then stood up, and gestured towards the two empty seats," They are our friends, and also, this is my restaurant." The others shot him an evil eye, before glancing at Seohyun, who was looking at her phone, avoiding the scene infront of her. "Just let bygones by bygones, and start a happy gathering," Kris added.

"Whatever hyung, but noona, speaking of Jongin hyung, I think Won Geun hyung assigned him a new case," Sehun pointed out, as he looked at the older girl, with concern eyes. He didn't want her to be upset, over the fact that his once-favourite hyung was with her ex-best friend.

Seohyun then faced him," Why are you talking about Won Geun suddenly?" Suho then butted in," Who is that? Seohyun's new namja?" The other oo-ed and ah-ed, however, the younger girl just shook her head before chuckling.

"I think that is him, over there," Sehun muttered as he pointed towards a direction. Turning their heads, all they see were a lady, crying as she held a matured and handsome man's hands. The man, however, seemed uninterested in the lady's affairs and was looking elsewhere.

Tiffany then nudged Seohyun," Are you related to him or what?" The younger girl, glanced at her unnies, and back at Sehun," I think I need to save him, once again." Sehun then laughed, as he held Seohyun's hndbag for her, watching her stood up from her seat and approached the couple.

"Won Geun, I thought you said you wanted to meet me later," Seohyun cooed gently, as she tapped the man's shoulder. Looking up, he broke into a wide smile, and stood up hastily. "Seohyun-ah, I am sorry. I was having a problem here, and kind of was late," he grinned sheepishly.

The lady, then stood up, and glared at Seohyun," W-Who are you?" She then slung her arm over Won Geun's arm as if he was her possession. "Excuse me, Miss but I think, you are holding my boyfriend's arm really too protectively," Seohyun eyed her arms.

"Actually, I wanted to tell you that I am taken, but you kept going on about us, which couldn't happen at all," Won Geun explained as he freed himself from the lady's grip. The lady, then looked from Seohyun, to Won Geun, and nodded her head in defeat," I can see why you didn't accept me, when you have such a wonderful and loyal girlfriend here. I am really sorry then."

Seohyun stood there, in surprise, by the lady's words, and watched as she grabbed her bag and scurried out of the restaurant in shame. Won Geun then placed his hands on Seohyun's shoulders, and smiled," Thank you, so much once again, Seohyun."

"Anyway, I see Sehun sitting over there, waving his hands at me. Let me say a 'hi' at him and your other friends, and wait, is that your ex-" he asked when she interrupted," Yes, and don't bring it up, please." Won Geun then winked at her childishly, and held his hand out," May I?"

Chuckling, she gladly accepted and he took her arm, by interwining his hand with her and led her to her table. "Annyeong, Lee Won Geun-ssi. I am Seohyun's chingu, and please to meet you all. Hello, Sehun," he greeted them, and ruffled the pink-haired boy, who protested.

"Are you Seobaby's namja?" Sunny blurted out, causing the both of them to blushed, and let go of one another's hands. "No, instead, I am her boss. I am the CEO of the Lee's firm, and she is indeed, my pupil," he explained in a rush, trying to clear the misunderstandings up.

Baekhyun then teased," Or is there more to it?" Seohyun then glared at him, and he laughed out loud. "Anyway, it has been a pleasure meeting you all, and thank you, Seohyun," Won Geun faced her, and pecked her forehead gently. Meanwhile, Luhan, was grtting his teeth at the skinship between the both of them.

"Welcome, just increase my pay. Anyway, Won Geun, did you see Jongin?" she muttered as she grabbed her handphone. The older latter, shook his head, and glanced a his watch," Nope, anyway, I have to go now. Thank you, and I would keep the pay raise in my mind." He then rushed out of the restaurant, leaving the latter in disappointments.

Sehun then poked her sides," Noona, why are you sad that hyung left?" She then took her seat beside him, and mumbled," Jongin isn't here, and I wondered where is he. Won Geun didn't see him at all." Chen then assured her," I think that kiddo got caught up, or something."

"Let's start then," Kris smiled as he flipped through the menu. Seohyun then glanced at Luhan, who was starring at her, and she immediately looked away. She didn't have the right, to treat him like her own. Not anymore.

Just then, Seohyun's phone rang aloud, and she picked it up. "Minho, nae. Seohyun on the line," she cooed into the phone when she widened her eyes in surprise.

"Mwoh? Jongin is drunk right now at your bar?" she echoed aloud, causing the rest to look at her. "Arrasso, I will come over right now," Seohyun added before hanging up.

Tiffany then grabbed her hand," Seobaby, what happened?" Seohyun packed her stuuf into her handbag, and explained," Jongin kind of landed himself in a drunk state, and I need to send him home now before he gets into troubles."

"Noona, let me follow," Sehun suggested but the older girl shook her head," Andwae, you stay here and update me about the gathering. And I am so sorry, that I have to leave now, but I need to get that boy home before he get into fights at the bar." The others, watched as she left the restaurant.

Chanyeol then dashed after her," Noona! Take the umbrella, as I am afraid it would rain!" She gladly accepted it, and smiled," Thank you, Yeol. I would return it to you next time." She then climbed into her car, and drove off.

"Pabo Jongin, you are forever making me looking after you," she chided him, as she stepped on the accelerator. "You better not get into any fights," she added.

 

 

 

 

====================================================================================

Hey :D how is this, and I really hope you all LOVE it xD

 

Anyway, thanks for waiting for my updates, my exams are over and I am FREE xD haha, so I would update more and more :P

Do subscribe to my SeoKai, 'WE GOT MARRIED' fanfic <3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/559523/we-got-married-wegotmarried-exo-girlsgeneration-seokai