019

Regrets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRTb81FpWq0 - Do You Love Me?

[A/N] Listen to this song by 2NE1 while reading this chapter if you want, as I got my inspirations from the tittle of the song. And it is defintiely an amaing song.


As she sat opposite Yoona, her hands were shaking below the table as she stared intently at her ex-best friend. There were many thoughts running through her head as she looked at her friend. She met Yoona when she was in middle school, during her first year. Yoona was a student one year older than her, and Seohyun, at that point of time, was a freshmen.

 

She looked around her surroundings nervously, as she gripped her bag strap tightly. Seohyun stared at the school map, trying to figure out the directions to take when she spotted a pair of brown shoes infront of her. Lifting her head up slightly, she saw a girl with long, soft and wavy hair, with a pair of doed-eyes, and her lips were plump.

"Are you having trouble to figure out the map?" the student asked, with concern and warmth in her tone. Seohyun nodded her head, and the girl chuckled as she reached out to grab the map. "Not to worry, I can show you around and in fact, it is really pretty easy to read the map."

Seohyun bowed slightly, to show that she was thankful and also grateful towards the girl. The girl then grinned widely," But, I need to know your name. Im Yoona imnida, and I know, we can be great and awesome pals."

"Seo Joohyun imnida, but people address me by Seohyun, Yoona-ssi," Seohyun replied back, and Yoona slung her arms around the latter's shoulders. "Seohyun, from now on, I will be here for you whenever you need help, arrasso? Hyunnie," Yoona smiled at her, before leading her into the school compound.

 

"Where did the old you went to?" Seohyun asked weakly, as she watched the older girl before her, sipped her cup of drink arrogantly. Yoona smirked," It vanished, Seohyun. It disappeared a long time ago."

Just as Seohyun was about to ask more questions, someone jerked her out from her seat, and she turned just to see Jongin gripping tightly on her wrist, and his eyes were staring at Yoona with hatred.

"Noona, get out of here right now," he warned lowly, as he pushed Seohyun gently to the exit, as he sat down opposit Yoona. Seohyun staggered out of the restaurant, as her eyes focused on Yoona and Jongin. She felt a fear running through her mind : she was afraid that she will lost Jongin to Yoona, in just a few seconds.

Jongin glared at Yoona, as he asked," What did you say to noona?" Yoona chuckled," Oh my God, I didn't know that Seohyun has so many knights surrounding her. Not to worry, I will bring oppa away from her, far far away, and you can have her all. Mark my words, Kim Jongin. I know what you want, and I can give it to you."

"You don't know what I want, so shut up. I respected you as an elder, as a senior. I looked up to you, like how I looked up to the rest. However, why must you spoil that reputation that you have been keeping for the past few years, Yoona-ssi? Don't you know, hyungs and I, we like calling you 'sunbaenim', however, we can't."

Yoona stopped stirring her cupof drink, and he carried on," Noona, she likes you. She loves you. She is always defending for you, but, why did you do that to her? Other noonas, Taeyeon noona, Yuri noona, they all miss you. They love you, but, why did you that? Sunbaenim, I called you this few years ago, wiith respect and admiration. However, why? Why did you force us to call you 'Yoona-ssi' or for me, a ?"

"You know nothng about me, Jongin. Don't think you know me so well. Don't think that you have the right to call me a , because, you know nothing about him," Yoona slammed her hand against the table, as she jerked the chair backwards as she stood up.

Jongin faced Yoona," If I don't call you that, I have to call you sunbaenim? Aniyo, I treat you invisible. I warn you, stop talking to noona, stop hurting her, stop remind her. She is doing fine without you too." He then turned around to walk, when she called out.

"I can do those, but I have a question for you. What will you do if Luhan oppa snatches her back like few years ago? Ottokae?"

 

Luhan stared at his fingers, when a cup of bubble tea as shoved infront of his face. Surprised, he turned to see Sehun holding out the cup. "Vanilla milkshake, with cream," Sehun stated bluntly.

"Thank you," Luhan mumbled, as he accepted the cup and sipped it. his lips, he commented," I am surprised that you still remember what I like to drink."

Sehun then smirked, before sipping his. "I remember everything about you, no matter how much I want to forget, hyung." "Mianhae, Sehun-ah. For everything I do or said to you."

"Hyung, I have a question for you," Sehun blurted out, and Luhan looked at him. "Do you s-still love noona?"

Luhan then laughed bitterly, as he sipped his drink. "Of course, however, my pirorites now is focused on Yoona. Sehun-ah, I have a favour. Can you try to accept her?"

"Aniyo, and never will," Sehun replied immediately wthout any hesitation. "What she did to noona can never be forgiven."

Luhan then frowned,"  Then, how come you can forgive mine, Sehun?"

"Because, if I don't forgive you now, or in the future, I will regret it forever."

 

Jongin stared blankly at his computer, as the question asked by Yoona kept popping out in his mind. He glanced at Seohyun, who was ferociously typing on her computer. 'Noona, I have a question for you. If you can, will you choose hyung or me?'

"Jongin-ah, come here for awhile, I have a question for you," Seohyun called out to him, as he trudged his way towards her. "Noona, did your computer hang?"

The older girl laughed, and nodded her head, as Jongin lenaed forward with his fingers pressing some keys on the keyboard.

"Done," he stood back up, and Seohyun smiled. "Thank you, Jongin." She then went back to her work, and Jongin sighed hopelessly, and softly. 'Noona, will you look at me with affection in your eyes, or you will look at me with only dongsaeng love? Which one, noona?'

Jongin went back to his seat, and thought,' Noona, saranghaeyo, and I really love you but do you love me back?' He then caught sight of the dream catcher he bought from the shop, and smiled bitterly.

'Noona, will you accept me, my love, or will you accept Luhan hyung? Can you love me like how I love you? Noona, it hurts. It hurts alot to see you in pain, to see you with hyung, to see you cry, to see you heartbroken. Noona, aren't you over him? Noona, am I only a dongsaeng to you? Noona, do you love me?'

 

 

======================================================================================================================================

{A/N} Hello to all my lovely readers here! Thank you for you patience for this update, and really, thank you for supporting this story too. It means alot to me to see how passionate and loving Fallen Angels are. Some of you guys even post a post at my wall or send me a message telling me that you are a fan (THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 ), and also asking e to update my stories. Reallly, I want to thank you guys like seriously. If only I can meet you all, I wanna thank each and everyone of you guys!

Also, just a smal reminder here. Please, no bashing of Yoona. I mean, yes, she is a VERY bad character here, but do understand that this is only a fanfiction which isn't here. In fact, I am pretty sure that Yoona is sweet loving girl. Yes, you may be asking why did I chose her. I chose her as I find her perfect for this role. However, NO BASHING! Support her, okay? ;)

Anohter thing, I can hardly update sotries much xD Due to the sudden school homework, and also, lack of time, I am really sorry to all my readers out there. I will still try my best to update for you guys! Thank you, and have a nice week ahead of you!