023

Regrets

I know I'm smiling.

But look into my eyes,

is this happiness?


Seohyun stuffed her diary into the luggage that was lying on her bed, when her room door flung open. "Noona, are you really going to Busan with him?" Sehun asked furiously, as he grabbed her wrist and spun her around. "If Jongin told you anything that is absurd, ignore him," she sighed, as she broke free of the taller boy's grip.

"Noona! You promise, never ever to meet him again. You promise!" Sehun exclaimed, when she caught sight of Jongin standing at the side of her room, and Krystal leaning against him, as they listened.

She then took ina deep and shaky breath," I didn't promise him. I didn't promise to go with him. I promised someone else! Someone who needs me now, someone who can at least understand what I am going through!"

"Who is it? At leas-" Sehun's words were caught short, when someone pressed on the house's doorbell. "Y-You are leaving now?" Jongin asked, as sadness flickered across his eyes, causing Seohyun to hesitate for a moment. However, her hesitation didn't last long, when Krystal wrapped her arms around the tanned latter, and whsipered softly something to him.

Sehun opened the door, and glared hardly at the doed-eyed boy standing infront of their house. "What are you doing here?"

Luhan shifted his feet awkwardly, and nodded his head at Seohyun," He is looking for you, and his hyung wants to talk you." "Where is he?" "In the car, he wants to go now, and he asks whether you are ready."

"Just give me another minute," Seohyun rushed back into her room, when Krystal dropped her arms from Jongin's shoulders, and stared at Luhan with wavering lips and eyes. "W-Who is the he?" she asked, through her obvious stutters.

The doed-eyes boy glanced at Jongin and Sehun, and then cleared his throat awkwardly. Rubbing his neck sheepishly," I'm heading back to the car."

"You said you don't love her, but why are you holding onto her? Why are you pretending that you had done nothing wrong, and everything I do seems wrong to her? In the end, she still loves you, is it? Why are you the only thing that I can't get through?" Jongin yelled loudly, surprising the rest as he threw his phone onto the floor, followed by the shattering sounds of his phone screen.

Sehun called out, as he moved towards Jongin," H-Hyung, calm do-"

"I am smiling no matter how hard it is for me, but deep inside, it hurt. It ing hurts to the core, that I wish, I didn't live at all. D-Do you know how much it hurts?" Jongin asked, softly, as his tears fell from his eyes.

Seohyun, who was standing at the room door, stared at him painfully, as her heart shattered inside. "I am sorry, but whoever she choses, is up to her. I'm not the one to decide for her. I like her, I love her. I know it hurts, but be a man, and pr-"

"You don't know any . All you know, is to cheat her. H-Have you ever once appreciate for whatever she has done for you? H-Have you ever regret what you done to her, that you want to turn back time?" Jongin sobbed, as he fell to his knees. "

"It hurts me alot in the inside, to see you taking her away from me that easily. I never felt this way before, and I begging you, don't take her away from me.J-Jebal," he whispered, as he stared right into Seohyun's eyes, who was tearing up.

Krystal then walked slowly towards Luhan, and asked," Is it him?"

"Hyung-ah," Sehun grabbed Jongin by the shoulder, when the latter shoved him aside gently. Seohyun then called out," J-Jongin-ah, listen to me. I am going to Busan for a reason, but he isn't taking me away. I didn't chose him. I promised someone that I will accompany him to Busan for a week, and I can't break it. Luhan-ssi, I never forgive him for what he had done."

"He is inside, right?" Krystal asked Luhan, as she went down the steps. The doed-eyed boy then grabbed Krystal by the wrist and pulled her into the house. "Are you crazy? After what you had done to him, you still have the face to face him and talk to him? Don't you feel a single bit of shamefulness from you? Don't you feel that you regret everything, and just want to change back to the past?"

Sehun looked at Luhan in surprise, as it was his first time seeing his ex-favourite-hyung yelling at the top of the voice. "He is suffering because of you, so, get lost and never appear infront of his sight. He hates you, and I wonder, whether I should tell the other two."

"You can't, you promise," Seohyun blurted out, and Luhan, who was gripping onto Krystal's wrist tightly, gritted through his teeth," I don't see a reason to hide it anymore. Jongin and Sehun should know the reason, or else, you will get hurt, and I will get blamed. Listen to this girl's actions, and Jongin, wipe your tears."

Seohyun grabbed Luhan's wrist, and tried to release the grip," Luhan-ssi, you promise! Yo-"

"I promised, but if this is going to happen because of her, I rather let the whole world know," Luhan said seriously, as he dragged Krystal to Jongin and Sehun's front, and shoved her hardly.

"You promise!"

Luhan then pointed towards the red-haired girl, and sighed," She is the cause of everything. In fact, Lee Taemin, is inside my car right now."

"Also, she said that thing weren't working out between her and Taemin was a lie. In fact, she was losing feelings for him, as what she claimed, and Taemin came back to Seoul a month ago, and the ther boys didn't tell us, until yesterday," Luhan added, as he threw his phone towards Sehun, who caught it.

He then gestured towards it," Check for the evidence of the phone call from Key. Also, he requested for Seohyun, therefore she left the house. Taemin then wanted to head back to Busan, where he can stay with his hyung, Donghae-ssi, for a week to get back to his senses. Since Seohyun and them are related somehow, he asked for her along this journey."

"Y-You lie to me?" Jongin asked, as he stared at Krystal, who was loweirng her head as she bit her lips.

Sehun then scrolled down the log list, and added," Why did you, Soojung? We trusted you." "Where is he?" Seohyun asked softly, as she let go her grip  on the luggage, as she looked at Luhan.

"The backseat of the car, sleeping. He loves Soojung, but she doesn't anymore," Luhan tucked his hands into his pocket, and the young lady sighed. "Luhan-ssi, which part of 'keeping-a-promise' do you not understand?"

Luhan then stared at her, and replied," Everypart. I don't understand that, and in fact, why did you hide it from him and make him break into this amount of tears? Aren't you selfish?"

"I am selfish, and what about you? 3 years and 4 months ago, what was that action called?" she snapped back, as she walked toward Jongin who was standing up.

"Why, Soojung? Why do this to Taemin? He loves you," Jongin asked, as he stared Krystal, who was sobbing softly.

"It was because I have to! Don't you get it? I like you, and I like Taemin. I can't like two people at the same time, Jongin! I like you, and I like him. How am I supoosed to do?" she screamed, and Seohyun staggered a few steps backwards, as her heart dropped.

Her eyes waverd in fear, as she stared at Krystal who was looking directly at Jongin. 'I m-must be hearing things,' she thought to herself, as she shook her head.

"The reason I gave him, was I don't love him anymore. Becaure, I realised that I had been thinking of you since I moved there, Jongin. I like you," the younger girl repeated, and Seohyun just dashed out of the house, as if she heard nothing wrong.

"Seohyun!"

"Noona!"

She can hear the rest yelling for her, but she shut her eyes to prevent her tears from falling. Seohyun ran. And ran. She ran till, she stopped until she couldn't see the house anymore.

Leaning against a tree trunk, and shivering, a tear rolled down her face as she broke into a smile.

I know I'm smiling.

But look into my eyes,

is this happiness?

 

 

===================================================================================================

[ A/N ] Hello! Yay, finally, my insipirations returned <3 Anyway, thank you to those who subscribed, and also upvoted. Whoo! Awesome peeps ever! Oh yeah, to those who kind of subscribed to my other story, 'I'm Yours', you will know that I'm deleting two of my stories. But I changed my mind. I decided to keep it, but I need something else.

I NEED A CO-AUTHOR! I need someone who can have the same wild imagination as me, to write with me (?) And I know I will get ignored. SO it is either there will be a co-author, or I will delete the two stories which I have chosen. In fact, it might increase to 3 due to lack of time. Therefore, and excellent co-author is needed desperately! Message me if you want to be my co-author. jebal <3

P.S. Regrets wouldn't be on the list of self-deleting at all! This story is forever here <3

 

 

_insanegirl_