011

Regrets

"Jongin, please, just let me go with you to try out the cakes," Seohyun pouted as Jongin sat down beside her on the couch. Shaking his head, he chided her gently," Aniyo, noona, you are sick. You have a flu and it is also raining outside, how do you want to recover?" She then gave her puppy eyes, and gently leaned on his shoulder.

She then said cutely," Jebal, I really want to try the cakes, and it is only two weeks later, so please. I promise to hide under my covers when we get back." Sehun, who was walking out from the kitchen, chuckled," Omo, hyung, we should totally record thie scenario when noona is pleading with us to let her go out."

"Agree, Sehun-ah, pass me the cam-recorder," Jongin teased the older latter, as Sehun pretended to get the camera. Seohyun used the pillow, and hit Jongin, and puckered her lips," Aish, you are so mean to me! Sehunnie, so are you!" Sehun popped his head into the living room, and winked," Of course, noona. Don't you know that I am being very mean to my lovely noona?"

Seohyun grabbed another pillow and threw it at Sehun, hitting right on the head. He then rubbed his head, as he sat down on the other side of Seohyun. "Noona, how is preparing for another's wedding fun? It is so boring," Sehun commented as he closed his eyes, leaning his head back onto the couch.

"I never said it was fun, I only wanted to eat the cakes," Seohyun stuck her tongue out, as she scurried over to the table which is filled with the trio's cases. "Yah, Oh Sehun, didn't I remind you to pack the table neatly after using it?" she asked the younger latter, who was hiding behind the pillow.

Jongin grabbed a file lying on the couch, and flipped it open. Scoffing, he smirked," This man, is asking me to fight for his rightful oonwership of the assets, as he and his wife is going to get a divorce."

"The divorce rates, are going up and also, they are finding lawyers to fight for their rightful ownership," Sehun added, as he peeked over Jongin's shoulder. Seohyun sipped her green tea, and commented," What is the chances of him winning?"

"To me, I think it is fity-fity. Both of them didn't did any adultery crimes, but it seems that they just don't get along. They have a young daughter and a son, aged 5 and 6 respectively, and both of them are good students based on their seongsaengim's reports," Jongin read.

Sehun then frowned," This would be a hard fight then, each could take one child then." Seohyun then asked," Is it both of them wants the boy?" Both of the boys, glanced up and asked in unison," How do you know?"

"Both of you have been under me for so long, and you guys have forgotten? Go and reflect on my teachings," Seohyun chided them, before picking up her handphone.

She nodded her head as she spoke," Nae, that isn't problem. Won Guen, can I go there for a holiday on the way? Thanks." Hanging up, she looked at the boys, and cheered," I am going to Switzerland, and you guys, can choose whether to come with me or not."

 

 

"Switzerland?" the others choroused, and Sunny clapped. "Omo, me me me ! I am going with you, Seobaby!" Tiffany knocked her head, and hissed," Sunny, behave yourself, you are not a 5-year-old child anymore."

Sunny pouted, and Sooyoung's eyes sparkled," Is there good food there?" Nodding his head, Sehun winked," Chocolate, very nice chocolate!" Her hand then shot up," I am going along!"

"Going where?" a voice interrupted and all the heads turned to see the doed-eyed couple, walking in, hand in hand. Chen then rolled his eyes," Switzerland." Yoona then frowned," For what?"

Chanyeol gestured towards Seohyun, and Baehyun carried on," Noona's boos wants her to go there for work, and we can tag along." "For free?" she asked again, and Yuri fought back the urge to roll her eyes.

"Not really, in fact, we have to pay ourselves," Lay sighed, as he strummed his guitar. D.O, who was tapping his finger, added," For the flight and the hotel, I think." Luhan then looked at Seohyun, and asked softly," Can we come too?" That question shocked every single one of them there, and they glanced at Seohyun.

She, however, regained her composure, and smiled," Switzerland isn't mine, it is open to everyone. Why are you even asking for my permission?" "In case, you find both of our presences annoying," Luhan replied automtically. "Both of your presences are aready very annoying," Sehun muttered loudly, earning a kick from Suho under the table.

"Whatever, just send me the number of people you are coming with," Seohyun mumbled, and Jongin added," The ticket per paz is at least three thousand dollars, and one night at the hotel for one room, is around four hundred dollars. We are going there for one week."

"I am in!" the whole gang choroused, as they start puling out their phones, and calling their workplaces. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and D.O snapped their phones shut," Done, tey let us off." Sehun, leaned forward and asked curiously," Hyungs, it has been a few years, but what do you guys work as?"

D.O smirked proudly," Vocalists teachers." Taeyeon then scoffed teasingly," I think, we should have a battle on who is a better teacher." Baekhyun's hand shot up, and he exclaimed," I would do it, I would battle with you, noona."

Luhan then spoke," Me and Yoona are coming along."

 

 

The girls were chattering excitedly, as they rumaged through their handbags for their make-up sets. Seohyun, however, was immersed in her case file, that she didn't knnow that Luhan was standing infront of her. "Seohyun?" he called out, causing her to lift her head up in surprise.

"Oh, Luhan-ssi, is there anything wrong?" she asked, with a concerned look, wondering why her ex-husband was finding her out of a blue. He then rubbed his neck," I just want to thank you, for this trip." She then faked a small smile, and nodded," It wasn't really a big deal. Anyway, for you guys wedding cake, Jongin and I are thinking to try out the cakes in Switzerland, and try to ask whether they have a branch in Seoul."

Luhan nodded, and he suggested," You can stick with the Ombre Red Velvet cakes, since it is-" "I don't want to use my previous wedding cake for your new wedding, Yoona-ssi many not like it," Seohyun butted in, as her mind drifted back to the Ombre Red Velvet wedding cake.

 

 

"Oppa, you should try this flavour," Seohyun squealed as she fed Luhan a spoon of the cake. She watched as his eyes lit up at the magical taste, and he pointed towards his mouth again. "Another spoon," he begged cutely, and she fed him another, watching him with amusement.

Luhan then showed his thumbs up, and his lips," I am in love with this." She then smiled," Oppa, let's choose the Ombre Red Velvet cake as our wedding cake, arrasso?" He nodded, as he back-hugged her, and nodding his head. "It is would be the most unique cake ever," he added dreamily.

 

 

"Right, sorry, I d-" "The Red Velvet cake is special to me, and I really hope that it wouldn't be used for your wedding," she cut him off, and went back to studying her case. Luhan sighed softly, getting the hint from her that she didn't want to talk to him about the wedding cake anymore.

 

 

"May all the passengers, departing from Incheon, South Korea, to Bern, Switzerland, please make your way to plane A5506 for departure. I repeat-"

Tao cheered," That is your flight, let's go!" He grabbed his bag, and dragged Kris towards the departure gate, leaving the rest in pokerfaces. TaoRis is so true, even in Incheon airport and Switzerland. Soon, everyone else start to grab their bags when Seohyun fumbled in mid-air, reaching for her bag when Jongin interwined his fingers around her.

"Noona, let me lead you to your seat," he chuckled, as he led her to the gate, not knowing that he was sending butterflies down her digestive system. Seohyun nodded dumbly, as she went back to her file. "What is the case that hyung asked you to do about?" Sehun popped out beside her, winking at Jongin with their interwinde hands.

Seohyun frowned," Some embezzlement and Won Geun needs me to get the evidence from the company there." "It is all the way in Switzerland? Nodding her head, Sehun read the contents, so did Jongin. "You are supposed to go there to get the evidence only?" Jongin asked.

"Ani, I am supposed produce him with a file for this case, as he needs it to fight fo r his client," Seohyun sighed as she read through from head to toe again. "We can help," Sehun jumped around, taking the file from her. "I am your secretary, let me do all the meeting-ups, and we can start."

She was about to take the file back, when Sehun dashed all the way to te front, sticking next to Chen. "Aish, I need that fil-"

"Just rest on the plane noona, you need a break," Jongin chided her as he dragged her towards the gate, with broader and quicker steps.

 

 

The plane seats were all arranged in threes. Jessica, whispered into Seohyun's ear," Seobaby, let Jongin sit beside you, arrasso? Unnie will be behind you, don't worry." Before the younger girl could even respond, Jessica disappeared into the seat behind her, and Jongin plopped himseld down beside her.

Seohyun was stuck with the window seat, and she sighed. "I don't like window seats, and this flight is going to be at least 11 hours and 31 minutes, Jongin."

"You can sit in the middle," he suggested and she shook her head. "That is worst," she muttered as she squirmed around in her seat. "Let me sit in the middle then," he sighed as he dropped his bag onto the seat. Seohyun then poked his sides," Who is sitting at the aisle seat then?"

Chen's head popped out, and he waved," Me." Both of them groaned, and he pouted," Oh, come on. Is it really that bad?" Jongin nodded, and he asked," Can you switch with Sehun, hyung?"

"Yah, am I really that bad, noona?" he asked with his puppy eyes, and Seohyun chuckled. "Aniyo, but you are a troller, Jongdae. Noon-" "Don't like getting trolled," Chen completed the sentence with a cheeky grin, and he winked. "Arrasso, I will switch with Sehun, and troll Minseok hyung and Suho hyung."

Chen bounced away, and Sehun popped out. "Did you fly here?" Jongin asked dumbly, and Sehun rolled his eyes," No, I use my power, 'wind' to get here."

 

 

========================================================================================================

hey, another chapter is ddone and I really love every single subscriber here!!!!! <3 ahhhh~ carry on to subscribe and of course, comment <3 please do subscribe to my SeoEXO compilations, I am begging you /go on my knees

 

It nees more subscribers and comments, so SEOEXO couples can be featured <3  again, i cant post the link, so do copy and paste, pleaseeeeeee <3

 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/572672/seoexo-compilations-seohyun-exo-seohan-seokai-seohun-seoexo