012

Regrets

Sehun was scribbling away on his notebook, when he heard a soft snore. Turning his head, he sees Seohyun slipping into slumberland, as Jongin placed her head on his shoulder. "Yah, scribble softly," Jongin whispered before turning to gaze at the older girl, lying on his shoulder.

"Hyung, you like noona more than a noona, don't you?" the younger boy asked softly, as he nudged Jongin. The tanned boy froze for a moment, before glancing at the rainbow-haired guy. "You do, don't you?" Sehun grinned cheekily, as Jongin's face start to redden.

He then hissed," Keep your voice down, and don't breathe a single word out or you would never breathe again." Sehun winked before going back to this job of scribbling. Jongin gazed at Seohyun, as he gave a small smile. It was sufficient enough for him, just to be next to her, by her side for the rest of his life.

 

 

Jongin flunked his phone down onto the ground, watching the phone screen cracked into many lines, as the power of the phone faded. He, he had just received a phone call from Baekhyun, saying that Krystal and Taemin were going to move to United States for her treatment, and he was the last to know.

Two days had passes, and he still have not got over the fact that Krystal, chose Taemin, his best friend and not him. He wasn't jealous, he just felt that it wasn't fair. Jongin spent time to open up to her, whereas Taemin, all he did was to sat there and stoned. It wasn't fair, and life wasn't fair.

Soon, he felt water dropping onto him, sharply, like little needles and it was the exact same feeling like his heart throbbing in pain. Jongin screamed aloud, as the rain drops became heavier, hitting him harder. He screamed in pain, and anger, as he walked towards a tree.

Punching the tree trunk, he could feel a fuzzy feeling and that was when he knew that he injured his own hand, his vision was getting blurred as he skipped the whole day of meal. He began to clutch the tree for support, when his legs gave up on him, causing him to collapse.

"Jongin," an angelic voice called out to him, and his eyelids became heavy. Before his vision turned black, he spotted a girl, towering over him as she patted his face. "Jongin, Jongin!"

 

 

Seohyun was still lying on his shoulder, but she was watching Jongin sleep. She still remembered the time, when she sent him to the hospital, and stayed for the night to ensure that he would be fine. He was sleeping like a log, not moving an inch and his eyes were fully closed. He was like a little boy, who had been tucked into bed by his mother.

Studying him, she can't help but smiled. Jongin was cute, adorable, handsome-- "Noona?" a low and soft voice called out to her, and she lifted her head to see Sehun, in a daze, his hair in a messy state and he asked softly," Noona, how long more is the flight?"

"8 more hours, Sehun. Why? Are you hungry?" she asked worriedly, as her motherly attitude appeared Shaking his head, he mumbled," I want a comfortable bed to sleep." He then closed his eyes, and drifted back to Dreamland, and his notebook infront of him, words scriblled everywhere.

Chuckling, Seohyun then sneakily took the file back, and started to read the content again, silently in the quiet place atmostphere.

 

 

Jongin blinked his eyes, as he tried to get used to the light shining down on him. Tossing slightly to his right, he could see Seohyun reading the file in a serious mode, and in front of her, was a cup of coffee. Murmuring, he asked," Noona, why didn't you order a cup for me?"

"Omo," Seohyun jumped slightly at the low yet y and drowsy tone of Jongin, and glared," Kim Jongin, you almost give me a heart attack!" "But I haven't give yet," he chuckled as he sat up straight, reaching to press the assistance help. He blinked innocently, and asked," Hungry?" Seohyun's tummy growled softly, and he smirked.

Soon, an air stewardess bowed," How can I help you sir?" Jongin pointed towards Seohyun's cup of coffee," One cup of that, and do you have anything to eat?"

"Yes, we have set meals, desserts and drinks. And snacks," she replied with a brightful smile. Jongin's ears perked up at the 'desserts' and he his lips," What desserts?"

She laughed softly," Cakes, or ice-creams." Seohyun then asked," What kind of cakes?" "We have red velvet cakes, cheesecakes, black forest and amny more."

"Can I have one Red Velvet cake?" Seohyun smiled and Jongin added," And one cheesecake, please"

 

 

Luhan smiled when he heard Seohyun ordering the Red Velvet cake. He knew that she isn't over him, neither is he but he is someone else's property. His mind went back to the day, on their wedding day, when they shared the Ombre Red Velvet Cake, infront of the crowd, but now, she was going to have it alone.

He then watched Yoona sitrred in her sleep, and he reminded himself,' Focus, be fair to Yoona.'

 

 

"Here is your cakes, and your cup of coffee," the air stewardess placed the cakes and the coffe on the table, and bowed before leaving. "Noona, your red velvet cake looks deliciious," Jongin mumbled, as he pouted cutely. Despite his favourite cheesecake there, he was still attractec by that red velvet cake.

Seohyun stuck her tongue out, and she used the fork to scoop the small piece of cake up. "Here," she smiled as she lifted it to Jongin's mouth. He then widened his eyes in surprise, and she gestured him to eat it, despite his weird reaction. Feeding him, she looked at him for his expression.

"This feeling is like on heaven," he cooed as he sipped his coffee. Jongin wasn't in his correct state of mind, and in fact, he is speechless by her sudden actions.

She then smirked," Better than your cheesecake obviously." Jongin rolled his eyes, as Seohyun meddled with the sheets of paper in the file. We would be staying in Hotel Schweizerhof, and Won Guen said that he has booked a few suites for the whole group. If I am not wrong, it is the Presidential Suites, and each suite contains three bedrooms, with each personal toilets, walk-in-wardrobe, and their table. There would a be a hall outside the three rooms."

"Presidential Suites?" Jessica muttered loudly, shocking the younger two. "Noona," Jongin hissed, as he glared at the older girl. "What was that for?" he asked, and she shrugged her shoulders. "I didn't do anything wrong," she stuck her tongue out, childishly.

Seohyun then chuckled," Unnie, no more scaring, anymore." Jessica smirked, as she sank back into her seat. "Anyway, Luhan-ssi and Yoona-ssi wouldn't be having the suite, since both of them are together, therefore, perhaps theye would just get the Deluxe Suite," Seohyun mumbled, as she frowned.

"Leaving 19 of us, to separate ourselves into threes," Jongin stated, as he started to rack his brains. Seohyun then added," One of the suite would have to have another extra room, which I can request for." He then raised his eyebrow," How do you even request for the suite to have an extra room?"

Jessica answered," Didn't that Won Gun guy told the staff there to listen to Seobaby's requests. I think he is interested in her." Seohyun rolled her eyes, and hissed," He has a official girlfriend, which is kind of surprising."

 

 

Luhan's body froze when he heard Jessica's comment. He couldn't believe his ears, on what Jessica had just commented. 'Her boss is interested in her?' he thought, when he felt Yoona's hand tugging his shrit. Shifting his attention to his girlfriend, he asked," Why? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

"Aniyo, I am just wondering, whether we can spend some time alone to wander around Bern, just the two of us?" she asked, as she sat straight up, with excitement written all over her face.

 

 

"Oppa, can we wander around Paris, just the two of us and no guides or anything?" Seohyun asked cutely, as she smiled at her husband. She pointed towards the picture on her tablet, and added," I want to visit the Effiel Tower. It looks really beautiful, and I have always dreamt to be there with you."

Luhan looked at the picture, and he nodded his head. He then wrapped his arms around her, pullling her closer to him and buried his face in her hair. "We can go anywhere you want, as long as you are with me," he whispered huskily, sending shivers down her spine.

 

 

Luhan smiled," Of course, just grab a map, and we can wander around, anywhere." Yoona clapped her hands softly, as she grabbed her tablet to look for places to visit. He then leaned back, as his thought wandered back to his moment with Seohyun. He knew it was wrong, but there was something about Seohyun, which made him couldn't let her go.

 

 

========================================================================================================

Hey :) another chapter done ^^ WHOOO ^^

Please do subscribe, and comment more <3 I have been receiving lesser comments which is saddening to me :"(