013

Regrets

"Oh my God, did your boss booked this 5-star hotel for you?" Sunny gaped at the sight of the 40-storied high hotel, with at least a few hundred of rooms, and the interior design is so breathtaking.

Seohyun then glanced at her friends, and spoke," It should be." She was also taken away by the sight of the hotel. Jongin, who was standing beside her, whispered," What is hyung's occupation again?"

"CEO of the company?" Sehun replied, placing a question mark behind. Xiumin then grinned cheekily," What you are waiting for? Let's go in." All of them, except the trio, Luhan and Yoona, squealed, grabbed their luggages and dashed into the hotel lobby, as they sent the doorman nightmares.

Sehun then boewd sheepishly towards the staff, and said in English," I am sorry, we didn't mean to disrupt the hotel ambience." The staff, just gave a smile and wandered off when Luhan teased," Do they even understand you?"

"At least, I apologise for my mistakes, instead of running away or hiding behind someone,"  the younger boy answered bluntly, as he made his way through the entrance. Jongin and Seohyun glanced at the boy, and then at Luhan, whose smile vanished instantly.

Jongin then heaved a sigh," Well, I shall apologise on his behalf for being rude towards you." He then grabbed his luggage and Seohyun's luggage and tugged it behind him. "Look, I think you should try to talk to them like old times, and also, ask for their forgiveness," she advised and the couple look at her, with wde eyes.

"That doesn't mean that I have gave you my forgiveness, I was just suggesting, since Sehunnie and you, are always good pals since young," she added, as she looked at the couple. "What about us? We also used to be sisters,"  Yoona asked, as she held onto Luhan's hand.

The younger girl glanced at their interwined hands, and faked a smile," Used to be, but now, no longer."

 

"I think Seohyun should still stay with the noonas, and not the boys," Suho voiced out his worry again, and the rest agreed. They watched as both the young boys carried the luggage in the hotel suite, and Sehun called over his shoulder," Yah, hyung, I have been living and helping noona for months, how could you say that?"

D.O then faced Seohyun," Noona, it isn't safe with these 2 boys, they can cause tons of trouble." "Hyung," Jongin whined, as he placed the luggage down on the floor. Tiffany then wrapped her arms around Seohyun's shoulders," The girls and I can trust both the boys, so why don't you guys too?"

"Noona, you seriously can trust them?" Tao asked cutely, before sending glares to the two younger boys. Hyoyeon then chuckled, and nodded her heads, as the girls smiled.

Jessica then hooked her arms around Taeyeon, and exclaimed," Quick, let's go. Even though it is like evening now, we can still go shoppping, and then eating and sleeping."

"Pig," Yuri commented and the older, and shorter girl glared at her, causing laughters around them. Seohyun then grinned," Let's go, so who is not going?"

A soft voice voiced out," Me." Everyone turned to see Yoona raising her hand. "I am not in the mood, oppa can get some snacks from me, so you all can go shopping and eating."

"You sure?" Luhan asked, concern written all over his face, and the doed-eyed girl nodded her head, urging him to go off with the rest.

Sooyoung and Chen then rolled their eyes, and choroused," Let's go, I need to do shopping." The big group left the hotel, as Yoona stood at the lobby, and watched them walk out off the hotel.

"I miss you," she cooed into her phone, as she placed it at her ear.

 

Sooyoung's eyes darted around the list of the restaurants, and her lips hungrily. "C-Can we eat first and then go shopping?" her eyes looked around her ffriends pleadingly. Her tummy rumbled loudly, and Tao added,"Let's eat first, shall we?"

"See, the shikshins' attacks begin again," Lay teased the two hungry fellows, whose eyes, are like puppy eyes. "FIne, let's eat, and then shop, no backing down," Jessica warned, and the group began to enter one of the restaurants.

Seohyun whipped out her tablet, and her phone. "Jongin, did you contact oppa when we reached here?" she asked as she looked into the brown orbs of the younger boy.

"No, I forgot," he blurted out, and he hit his head gently. "Yah, why are you even hitting yourself?" she chided, with a chuckle as she held his hand. Inerwining his hand around hers, she warned," Don't ever hit yourself without my consent."

The others glanced behind, and began to 'oo-h' and 'aa-h'. "Are the both of you together?" Baekhyun's eyes wandered from their hands to them. Jongin then scratched his head, and Seohyun smiled," Not sure."

 

"Noona, does this looks good on me?" D.O asked Seohyun, as he placed a blazer on him, and faced the older girl. Seohyun nodded her head, and showed her thumbs up. She was shopping with Sehun, Jongin, D.O and... Luhan.

She then added,"You should get a shirt to go with it, it would look good on you." D.O 's eyes lit up, as he wandered around the shop to look for a shirt, leaving Luhan and her standing there awkwardly. Sehun and Jongin were both in the changing room, trying out new clothes and she squrimed around in her seat.

"I-It has been a long time since we have a proper conversation," Luhan begin, as he looked at her. "Our proper conversations died when you were in China," she smiled back, as she fiddled with her handphone.

He then gulped nervously," Look, if you can give me a chance to explain my wrongdoings, I can tell you everything from the start. I just wan-" "5 minutes to speak, and we won't talk about it anymore."

 

"Professor.Xi, Chief.Ok wants to introduce you to a new doctor in the department. He would like to meet you during yur lunch time at his office," Luhan's assistant, Yoonim, ran towards him as she waved her clipboard in the air. "Aigoo, Yoonim-ah, how many time must I tell you that not to behave in this manner, be more ladylike," Luhan warned his assistant with a chuckle in his tone.

Yoonim then stuck her tongue out," Who cares? I am only a doctor, but not a doctor-doctor. Anyway, Professor.Xi, how is eonnie? Is she doing fine back in Korea? It has been a long time I talk to her."

"She is fine, doing well as a well-known lawyer, anyway, Yoonim, do you know who is the new doctor?"

"Dr.Im Yoona,"

 

"Oppa, it is really surprising to see you here, in China, working," Yoona smiled at him, as she sipped her coffee.. Both of them were catching up in the canteen, and the doed-eyed boy nodded his head. "Offered to work here, and how could I reject?"

She laughed, and bowed respectfully," Well, I guess you are my sunbaenim then, oppa. Anyway, how is Seobaby?" "Fine, and I miss her alot. You should meet her when you are back in Korea, the next time."

"I will, when you are going. I will go wherever you go, oppa,"  she ginned widely.

 

"Oppa, I really like you, but why do you keep avoiding me?" she asked, as she looked at him with tears in her eyes. Luhan then shook his head, and reminded," Yoong, you know, I am married, and I would never cheat on her, I love her."

Yoona then bit her lips," But you said you love me." "I-I do, but I also love Seohyun, i can't do this to her." he replied, as he faced her, with many thoughtts running through his mind.

"Can't you see, that I love you more?" she whispered, as she inched closer, and pressed her lips gently on Luhan's lips.

 

"I don't see why you should tell her that you would never cheat on me, when you did," Seohyun scoffed, as she tried to fight back the tears in her eyes. Luhan then looked down, shamly, at his hands," I love you, until now, and I also love her, but I am so sorry."

Seohyun then muttered coldly," Don't ever say that you love me, because, your love for died when you kissed her on the lips, it died when you lied to me, it died when you cheated on me and it died, on the day we got the divorce."

"I know I am in the wrong, but please, can you just forgive her? Yoong, she didn't mean it at all," he argued, and she looked at him with tears in her eyes. "Xi Luhan, I don't why did I even said yes, when you asked to woo me. I don't know why I listened to the wrong one. I regret it, alot. I will never forgive you or her, or else it would be just another biggest regret in my life."

Seohyun then grabbed her bag, and wiped the tears which were falling, and dashed out of the shop, before Luhan could even grab her. D.O, who was hiding behind the pillar, watched as his favourite noona ran out from the shop in tears.

"Jongin, Sehun," he called out as he ran into the changing rooms, and banged on the door, ignoring the looks from the customers or the sales people. Both the younger boys opened the door at the same time, and looked at the raging D.O, whose voice was hard and cold. "Noona, she ran out of the shop because of him."

 

"Noona," Sehun called out, as he ran around the shopping centre. Of course, they didn't want to bother the rest, since they were shopping, and didn't want to ruin their moods. D.O, who was beside him, frantically looked around, and hissed," I sewar, that Luhan , is going to die in my hands."

Sehun asked the wide-eyed boy," What did he do?" "He told how he and ger got together, and noona, she listened and cried," D.O recalled the scene, and the younger one frowned. "Why didn't you stop it?"

"I wanted to know the truth," he admiited sheepishly, as he threw an apologetic look at Sehun.

 

Jongin ran out of the shopping centre, and onto the streets, looking left and right. Bern was a new place for both of them, and the chances of them getting lost is 99.9%.

"You know what, next time, stay at least ten feet away from her," he spat at the doed-eyed boy, who was looking for the girl. "I didn't mean for it to happen, I just wanted to explain myself," he argued back.

Anger rushed through Jongin, as he imagine Seohyun's crying face. He then grabbed Luhan's jacket, and shoved him hardly against the wall, earnng a wince from the older one. "Why are you even bothering her when you have the in the hotel?" he yelled, and Luhan growled," Yoona isn't a ."

"What is she then? A homewrecker? Wrecking people's realationship, and stealing the husbands, wow. If she isn't a , what is she then?" the tanned boy insutled back, and Luhan shoved Jongin away. "Don't call Yoona a , she didn't do anything wrong!"

Jongin stumbled backwards, and growled. "Look here, both of you, are just ing and bastard. You ruin noona's life, you literally break her into pieces, and torn her apart. You caused her to cry, over you and that girl. She loves you for so many years, and such betrayal from you, and her ex-best friend, is lietrally piercing her soul."

"I hate you, I hate your guts and everything about you. I regret, suggesting to introduce you to her, with Sehun's support. Both of us were total fools, thinking that you are the right one. I ing hate you. I regret, letting her go, and not holding onto her at that time," he carried on, as he glared at the older one, with tears in his eyes.

Luhan then asked," You like her, didn't you?" "I have and I will always love her, and I won't hurt her like you did, because I am not you," Jongin growled once more, before walking back onto the streets, looking for Seohyun.

 

Leaning back against the tree, Seohyun sobbed softly as she looked around. Running for minutes, she found herself in a park. Her heart was getting pricked once again, and her tears were flowing non-stop. [A/N: Imagine her crying like Chanyeol's crying in K.Will's MV 'You don't know love'. ]

Glancing around, she cried harder, as she thought back about the memories, memories about her and Luhan, and they tore her into pices once again.

 

 

=========================================================================================================================

Hey ^^ yay, another long and woah update on this story *o*

I wanna do a shout out, by thanking all my subbies, and those whose commented and those who upvoted, and those who even asked me to update this story ASAP :DD

ILY guys, and I wanna ask something please do the poll below, so I could, you know, start my brainstorming and write a new story, for you all <3

If it can't work, please go to my profile, and the polls section and click on the third one! Thank you <3 I need you guys votes ^^