015

Regrets

Luhan could feel his warm blood trickling down from his nose, and he raised his hand to wipe it away. Looking at Jongin, who glaring at him with brown orbs, and his breahs were heavy. He was about to attack back, when he heard shoutings from them a few feet away. Both the boys turned their heads, just to see their friends rushing towards them.

"Kim Jongin!" Kyungsoo shouted loudly as he dashed towards the younger tanned boy. He glanced at the bruises on his face, and he growled," Did I teach you to settle things with your fist?"

Kyungsoo then whacked the younger boy on his head, and added," I am really disappointed in you, Jongin." The younger one gazed into the shorter one's eyes.

Chen reached out to grab Luhan, whose balance was unstable. Lay grabbed the other side, and Suho muttered," We never setlle things with our fist, never. What happened?"

Both the boys looked at one another, and Jongin, jerked away Kyungsoo's grip and walked away, despite the pain in his leg. Kris then called after," Jongin, stop and ex-" His words were shortened, as he watched the younger one's backview became smaller and smaller.

"I will go after him," Kyungsoo muttered as he took off after Jongin, and Baekhyun sighed. He glanced around all his friends, especially Luhan and Sehun. Every single one of them are torn apart, by their long-term friendship meant alot to the boys, but one mistake by one of them, literally broke all of them apart.

Suho sighed as he rubbed his templed. Being the leader, he didn't know what to do patch things up between them. Despite the fact that he destest Luhan's sickening attitude, he still cares for the doed-eyed guy.

"Tell him to place an ice pack on his bruise," Sehun commented, as he glanced Luhan and sauntered away, without waiting for the rest. Kris watched, as another one walked away, with his back slumped. Chanyeol groaned softly, as he reached for Baekhyun's hand.

He then assured the rest," We will follow him, not to worry." Both of them then dashed after the maknae, leaving the rest behind. Xiumin, who was standing there for a long time, looked at the others.

They were all tired, and also, in a confused and frustrated state. Who isn't? "Go back and wash up, Chen and Lay, you both can assis right?" he questioned, as he looked at the other two boys.

"Who else will offer?" Chen scoffed, as he tugged Luhan's arm and dragged him away.

Tao then shuffled his feet, and muttered," A-Are we all going to fall apart?"

"We don't know, Zitao," Kris replied, not assuring the younger one at all.

 

"Kim Jongin, stop right there!" Kyungsoo exclaimed as he tried to catch up with the younger one. He was the closest to Jongin among the boys, and he clearly knew what the younger one was feeling.

He rolled his eyes, when Jongin simply refused to slow down at all. Stubborness was a born-trait in Jongin's blood. Kyungsoo jogged slowly, and reached for his shoulder.

"Slow down, will you? I am having a hard time trying to catch up with you," he commented, when Jongin stopped right in hsi tracks, surprising the older one.

Jongin turned, and faced him," Hyung, I can't take it anymore." Kyungsoo's eyes widened, bigger than his usual style when he heard the young one's words.

"Yah! What are you talking about?" he frowned, and he caught sight of the tears in Jongin's eyes. Kyungsoo's tone softened, and his heart went soft at the sight of the going-to-breakdown Jongin.

Kyungsoo looked at Jongin, whose tears were slowly forming, and he whispered," Jongin-ah, gwenchayo?" The younger boy shook his head, as he blinked once, and all his tears spilled without any warning.

"H-Hyung, my heart can't ta-take it anymore," Jongin whimpered as his tears rolled down his face. Standing under the lamp, his tears were like pearls, shining brightly in the night, but it was filled with sadness. His legs gave up on him, as he collasped onto the pavement, sobbing softly.

Kyungsoo bent down, and grabbed Jongin's shoulder to steady him. "What happened?" he asked, as he placed the young boy's head against his chest, and comforted him.

"N-Noona, she will never love me back the way I love her," Jongin sobbed, as he closed his eyes, more tears spilling. "My heart r-really can't take it anymore, hyung, it hurts alot. It hurts more than the previous time, hyung," he cried harder, allowing all his build-up emotions to spill.

 

Chanyeol's footsteps slowly matched Sehun's one, and he asked," Hunnie, are you really not going to talk and ask how he is?" Sehun snarled softly, and Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"I feel like I am standing in between the twin towers," he grumbled, earning a small smile from Sehun. Chanyeol then threw his hands in the air," You can make him smile, while I can't. Seriously?"

The shortest one stuck his tongue out," You don't understand him the way I do." Sehun laughed aloud, as he watched Chanyeol began to hit Baekhyun childishly. These two older ones never failed to make Sehun smile, not even once.

"Hyungs, stop it. This is the public," Sehun chuckled, as he pried both of them away. Baekhyun then pointed out," See, I make him smile again!"

"Byun Baekhyun!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he reached out to grab Baekhyun. Sehun watched, as his smile faded slowly into the darkness. He used to be intimate, childish with Luhan, but suddenly, everything was unusal without Luhan's presence.

 

 

Sehun slung his arm around Luhan's neck, and cooed," Hyung, can you buy me bubble tea, please?" He then showed Luhan his puppy eyes, which the older couldn''t resist at all. The doed-eyed guy rolled his eyes, and swat away Sehun's face.

"Nope, I am broke, you wiped out all of my money with that bubble tea," he muttered as he waved his empty wallet in the air. Sehun then reached for it, and opened it, just to reveal a credit card, neatly displayed inside.

The younger one waggled his eyebrows," There is still money!" Before Luhan could even react, he took off depite the older one's continuous protests.

 

 

Chanyeol waved his hand infront of Sehun," Are you okay? You are dazing away." Sehun's fond memories snapped instantly, and he faked an assuring smile.

"I am fine, hyung. Let's head back, I want to sleep," he pretended to yawn, and increased his walking speed to avoid more questions from both the older ones.

Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol, and pulled him backwards. "He misses hyung. Ottokae? We aren't talking much with hyung," he pouted, as he watched the maknae walked.

"Mollayo, I am afraid that we will fall apart," the taller one replied shortly, as he glanced down at Baekhyun.

 

"Noona, I am back," Sehun called out, as he collasped onto the couch. Seohyun walked out, along with Yuri and Sooyoung," Where is Jongin?" Her eyes wandered around the hall.

Yuri then grabbed Sooyoung, and bade the younger two," We will head back now, see you both tomorrow. Sweet dreams." The girls then left, and Sehun sat straight up.

"Hyung has not come back?" he asked, confused and worried. Seohyun shook her head, as she sat down on the other couch, and reached for her phone.

She then mumbled," You didn't come back with him?" Sehun leaned back," Aniyo, I came back with Chanyeol hyung and Baekhyun hyung."

"Where did you guys go?" Seohyun looked at the younger one, as she placed her phone at her ear. Listening to the continous ringing tone, she frowned. It was not like Jongin to not pick up his phone.

Sehun then replied," To find some snacks, and eat. We catch up with one another too, anyway, I will go and bathe now, noona." He then stood up, and approached his room when Seohyun called out.

"I am sorry, for all the trouble I had created," she said, and Sehun turned back. "Noona, why are you saying sorry?"

"You guys didn't went to find snacks, and catch up with one another. You guys did something else, and something terrible must have happened," Seohyun spoke, as she looked down. She knew it was about her, and she didn't want the boys to fight within themselves oer her.

Sehun then sighed softly as he settled down beside the older girl. Reaching for her hand, he rubbed his thumb gently," Noona, we really went to grab some snacks. We separate on our way back, hyung is with Kyungsoo hyung. Jinjja, nothing bad went wrong."

Seohyun looked up, and Sehun smiled to reassure the older one. "Call Kyungsoo hyung, maybe you can reach him," he suggested as he passed his phone to her.

 

"How much weight did you put on, hyung?" Chen groaned, as he assisted the doed-eyed guy to the bathroom to wash the wounds. Luhan then chuckled softly," Not much, it has been a long time you ever carry me, Jongdae."

Chen rolled his eyes, as he placed Luhan on the toilet's seat. "Where is she?" he asked, as he gestured back to Luhan's hotel room. The older one sighed," I don't know, she said she is hungry and probably went to the hotel lobby to grab some food."

"You don't worry about her?" Lay appeared in the toilet, as he placed the first-aid kit box by the sink, and glanced at the older one. "She is pregnant."

Luhan then rubbed his neck, and closed his eyes for a moment. "She is distancing herself from me sometimes, that I don't know what is going on with her. She doesn't tell me," he replied as he let outa heavy sigh.

"Or is it you?" Chen shot back bluntly, as he soaked the white towel in the small container of water. Lay shot the younger one a look, before glancing at Luhan to watch his reaction.

Surprisingly, Luhan didn't disagree. He agree. "Maybe it is me, maybe God is punishing me. I lost Seohyun, I lost my friends, and next, I am losing my soon-to-be-wife and child. Karma."

"Karma is a , and she is doing her job. She has found me," Luhan added, as he looked at the younger two, with regrets and guilt in his pair of doed eyes.

 

 

Kyungsoo sat there, on the pavement. He glanced at Jongin, who was staring into the air. "Let's go back," he muttered as he stood up, and held his hand out to the younger one.

"H-Hyung, can I wash up at your room first?" Jongin asked with a crack in his voice. Kyungsoo nodded, and he felt like a useless hyung. Seeing his favourite and closest dongsaeng, crying and hurting, he didn't know what to do except to hold him in his arms and comfort him with words that may not even come true.

Jongin scrambled to his feet with Kyungsoo's help, and rubbed his eyes. Cutely. "Hyung, let's go. Before the rest start to worry," he muttered as he began to walk, with heavy footsteps.

"Mianhae Jongin-ah, as your hyung, I don't know to comfort you. I can only be here for you when you need me. Noona, she will definitely like you back," Kyungsoo whispered into the cold air, as he tightened his jacket around him. "Noona likes you, Jongin, don't you know?" he added softly before running up to catch up with him.

 

 

 

 

=======================================================================================

Okay, let's celebrate!

This fanfic reached a total of 24 votes, 137 subscribers! Really, guys, I don't know how to thank you all so much! You guys are like huge motivation to me, and I swear, I wanna thank every single one of you out there, who supported me!

Tell me, how should I ever repay you? Other than updating my stories often, and also, don't leave to many cliffhangers, are there any other ways to show you guys my gratefulness? I really wanna thank you all so much!

Muackz /throw kisses

Catch them xD

Anyway, do subscribe to my other stories, should I link them? Yes, I should :O

 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/572672/seoexo-compilations-seohyun-exo-seohan-seokai-seohun-seoexo -------> this compilations provide awesome and really awesome one shots of SeoEXO! Swear :D

 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/491312/danger-seohyun-exo-kai-girlsgeneration-seokai ------>This SeoKAI fanfic, is going to end /sobs/ so check it out, will ya?

 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/532198/marriage-exoshidae-seohan-seohun-seoexo -------> This SeohyunXSehun fanfic, which is also going to end soon /cries/ It is really dramatic, at some parts ;^;

 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/598961/worlds-apart-romance-seohyun-seohan-seohun ----> and my TOTALLY new fanfic;  SeohyunXSehunXLuhan!!! It is going to be a drama, I think :"3

 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/559523/we-got-married-wegotmarried-exo-girlsgeneration-seokai ------> Last but not least, the variety show, starring Seohyun and Kai, 'We Got Married'. Check it out, too many adorable scenes of SeoKai xDD

 

Thanks again, for every single one of you, I love you all, and everyone of my 'fans' xD Haha.

 

P.S. TOMORROW IS CHANNIE'S OPPS BIRTHDAY! OMG, I KNOW, A SPECIAL CHANSEO ONE-SHOT, SHALL I? XD