018

Regrets

Seohyun slided the hotel card into the reader, and released it when she heard the light and faint beeping sound. Pushiing open the room door, she stepped inside to find Jongin burying his head over the table, meddling and packing up his office bag. "Jongin-ah," she called out, excitedly, as she slided out of her shoes.

The tanned latter just replied a short grunt, as he carried on to gather his files, not bothering to glance at Seohyun. His actions surprised and confused the latter, who was holding out a transparent plastic bag in her hand. "Jongin-ah, I bought you a sandwich from the cafe opposite. Come and try it." Jongin lifted his head up, for a second, and shook his head," I don't want, I have eaten."

His tone was cold, and his words spoken were as sharp as ice, pricking Seohyun innerly. She bit her lips at the sudden change of him, as she placed the sandwich on the table. "Jongin-ah, what happened? D-Did something bag happened?"

"Noona, do you still like hyung?" he blurted out, as he spun around to face the oldaer latter, whose eyes were wavering with emotions. Seohyun then frowned at the hearing of 'hyung'.  Jongin has never called Luhan 'hyung' after the inccident, never, no even for once and now, Jongin was calling him 'hyung' all of a sudden.

Seohyun make no response, and she can hear the younger latter sighing deeply with built-up frustration. He then sthrew his bag over his shoulder, and mumbled," I will call a cab, and wait for you below, noona." With that, Jongin walked out of the hotel room, before Seohyun can ever say anything.

'Jongin-ah, there is nothing going on with me and Luhan-ssi anymore. Jebal, please don't be so fragile now,' she thought silently, as she packed her documents inside her bag, before heading down to join Jongin.

The car ride to the Switzerrland's company was long, quiet and awkward. Neither parties were talking much after their short, cold and brief moment in the room. Jongin had his earphones on, and Seohyun, she was mentally tired despite the fact that it was early in the morning. She didn't had a good sleep the previous night, and now, she felt like shutting her eyes to sleep.

Just as she was about to lean against the car dashboard, she felt a hand pushing her left side of the head down towards the right, until her head touched something hard, but comfortable. Seohyun blinked, as she heard Jongin's whisper. "Sleep on my shoulder, if not, you will get stiff neck, noona."

Seohyun glanced at Jongin, who pretennding that he didn't do anything, as he fiddled with his phone. Smiling slightly, she was relieved to find some old-self in Jongin. Shutting her eyes, she laid her head comfortably on his shoulder, before drifting to her Dreamland.

 

Luhan wrapped his coat tightly around himself, as he felt his phone vibrated in his back pocket. Whipping it out, he was surprised to see the caller ID. Oh Sehun, his favourite and closest friend ever.

"Yobeseyo, Sehun-ssi," Luhan spoke hoarsely into the phone, as he remembered to use his the formalities. He listened to the latter over the line, before hanging up. He then turned around and walked towards the destination where he is supposed to meet Sehun, when he spotted Yoona across the street, using her phone and laughing loudly.

As he stood opposite her, he can see the happiness in her eyes, as she conversed with their boss, Taecyeon. Luhan felt as if his whole world was collasping, as if his breathing was going to stop, any sooner if he doesn't grab an oxygen tank in time. Luhan can feel something wwet rolling down his face, and he hastily reached out to wipe the tears away. 

Luhan then hastily walked away, erasing the image before out of his mind, and hoping that t will never replay again, never again.

 

"Sehun. W-Why did you ask to meet me here?" Luhan greeted the silver-haired latter, who was sitting down under this big oak tree, on the stone bench. "I miss you, hyung," Sehun let out a sigh, as he blurted out, admiring the beautiful scene before his eyes : the lake, which was shimmering under the watchful eye of the sun.

Luhan was surprised by the sudden statement make, as he setttled down beside Sehun. "I miss you too, Hunnie," he broke into a smile, when he said the nickname, which he missed for the past few months.

"Hyung, don't you ever once regret your actions?" Sehun asked, as he let out a shaky breath, indicating that he was afraid of the older boy's response. Luhan then chuckled bitterly, at the hearing of the question. "I did, tons and tons of time, Sehun but I can't rewind the time back and rectify everything."

"Hyung, why did you do that?"

"Until now, I am still thinking about it. Why did I do it? Why did I even commit that? I have been thinking, self-reflecting, rewinding everything, but I can't get the answer. I can't find the answer to why I have to hurt everyone."

Sehun then smirked," Hyung, you are a ing bastard." Luhan laughed, sincerely, when he heard that as he nodded his head, showing that he agrees with him. "I agree, bastard fits me, alot."

"H-Hyung, I hate you alot," the younger boy commented briefly, as Luhan nodded his head. "I don't know why you did that to noona, but I hate you. Alot I even wished you were dead."

Luhan then sighed," I also wished I was, but I can't. I can't leave Yoona and the baby defending for themselves alone in thie world." Sehun then looked at him, and asked," Hyung, you still love noona, don't you?"

"If I say the truth, what will happen? Nothing can change the fact that it will never work out between her and me again. If I say I don't, I am lying," Luhan smiled. "Hyung, do you love Yoona-ssi?"

The doed-eyed boy nodded his head," But never as much as Seohyun." "Hyung, I am begging you, leave and forget noona. She deserves somene better than you, like Jongin hyung. Give him the chance."

"I-" "I know this sounds absurd, calling you out on a day just to beg you, but really, leave her alone. Hyung, you have Yoona and she has your own blood and flesh. Noona, she has no one else other than us. Jongin has always been there for her, in your place, give him the chance."

 

Seohyun shut her file, with a reasoning thud, before glancing up at the clock, fixed up at the wall. It was noon time, and her stomach grumbled in dissatisfaction. She was hungry, and as she looked around, all the lawyers from Korea deparment were all missing, except for her and Jongin.

"Jongin-ah, are you hungry?" she called out, as she stood up, stretching herself. Jongin glanced up from his current case file, and nodded.. "I am, let's go to the eaetery opposite the building."

With that, Jongin grabbed his wallet, and Seohyun's hand, dragging her out of the building, across to the eatery opposite. 

Just as they stepped into the eatery, they caught sight of someone. Someone they both didn't want to see, but had no choice, see that very one. Im Yoona. "Noona, we ca-"

"It is okay, we shouldn't keep running away. This mistake isn't our fault, let's just eat here," she replied, as she smiled warmly at him, dragging him to an empty table near the window.

Jongin glanced hesitantly at Yoona, who was focus on her talking, and he grunted unhappily. "What do you want to eat, noona?"

"Steak, medium-cooked. Thank you," she replied, before shooing Jongin to buy their food. Just as she was about to call Sehun on her phone, she heard someone exclaimed. "Seohyun-ah."

The girl cringed in her seat, as she heard the lght and dainty footsteps behind her, approaching their table. Regaining her composure, Seohyun turned around to see Yoona walking towards her, with a cheery grin on her face.

"Yoona-ssi, it is a surprse to see you here in this area," Seohyn commented casually, as the older girl took the place opposite her. "Nado, anyway, you are here alone?"

Seohyun shook her head, and gestured towards the backview of Jongin, and Yoona formed an 'o' shape with . "How are you, and the child? Please do not over exert yourself, it isn't good."

"I am surprised, to see you worried for me. But you need not, in the end, I am the one bearing his child, and it has never been you, Seo Joohyun. I think this is the perfect time to tell you, that I hate you alot."

The younger girl kept a straight face, as if it wasn't any surprise to her. "And I really depise you, even though you are the maknae. You are so fake, and I hate that. I kept thinking why he chose you, and not me. I am glad, that he is mine now, Seo Joohyun. I hate you to the core, that I just want to ruin your life so badly."

"Im Yoona, it is a surprise to hear you say this for the first time in my face. Why didn't you did so when we were young? At least, I can get away from you. Also, bearing a child for him doesn't make any superior. In fact, I am not jealous. I am worried forthe child, for having a mother like you. I am surprised that Luhan-ssi can even take a lliking to you. Im Yoona, I don't like you since that day and, Im Yoona, I hate you, too."

Seohyun and Yoona sat there, starring at one another intently, with hatred written all over Yoona's face. She then clecnhed her fist," Don't worry, the baby will be brought out perfectly."

"I hope so,"

 

 

=====================================================================================================================================

[ A?N ] It has been a long time I updaated this story, and don't worry, I didn't leave this out on purpose. It is my favourite fanfic, and I love it too <3 Anyway, thank you to all subscribers, andI am seriously really grateful towards you all! Please carry on to show your support for this fanfic! Thank you

 

_insanegirl_