026

Regrets

Jongin was contemplating whether Seohyun will allow him to hold her hand, as both their hands were brushing against one another. Mustering every bit of courage, he then sretched his fingers and interwined them around hers. The older lady let out a surprise gasp, as she looked at their tightly interwined hands. "I can't resist it, I have to hold your hand," he breathed near her ear, before pecking her forehead gently.

Seohyun blushed madly, as she looked down at her feet while both of them were strolling back leisurely back to the house. "NNow that we're together, do you think we should still live with Sehun and disturb his moment of peace? I mean, he is single, and now that we both are together, and he is the really bright lightbulb now, don-" Jongin made a face, before carrying on," -'t we chase him out of the house?"

That then earned the tanned latter a smack on his head, and a glare from Seohyun. She then flicked his forehead," No, we will never abandon him alone in that apartment. No matter what, Sehun is my dongsaeng, and also, my priority. I can't jsut abandon him there, jsut because we are together. It isn't fair to him, and furtheremore, Kim Jongin, you are his hyung! How ca-"

Before she can even carry on, he then chuckled and kissed her on the lips, suprising the older latter by his bold move. "I know, noona. I was joking around, and in fact, I will never do that to him. Sehun is my good friend, as I can never bring myself to kick him out."

"Then why did you even bring this up?" Seohyun pouted, and Jongin winked at her as they carried on to walk along the pavement. "I just want to see your nostrils flare up, and you huffing and puffing through your nose. It is a cute scene."

The older latter rolled her eyes, with a smile on her face. She then looked at her watch," I think they should be done with their small talking."

"Oh wait, noona!" Jongin cried out, as he jerked her back gently. Seohyun looked up at him, with a raised eyebrow and he carried on," I read through your diary."

The older girls' eyes widened in horror, and dropped open slightly. Jongin then carried on a rush," B-But, I can explain!" "J-Jongin, you aren't meant to read it, especially you. You are the first person who shouldn't even read it."

Seohyun was blushing red, as many thoughts flashed across her mind. Jongin then beamed," If I didn't read them, do you think I will have the guts to kiss you today?" The older girl pouted, as she defended," No matter what, that is my diary, something personal, som-something that is-"

"Allowing you to pour out your feelings of me," Jongin smirked, and Seohyun lowered her head in embarassment when her boyfriend got her right. She then sulked," But still, it is a personal item, personal, Jongin. Personal."

"I am your 'personal' belongings, so please, 'personal belongings' can open other personal neighbours," the tanned boy reasoned, as he leaned in her. "However, this isn't the main thing that I want to discuss."

Seohyun then blushed further, and she squeaked out," W-What else can be more embarrassing?"

"You and your feelings."

"It isn't embarrassing."

"You don't have to be jealous of Krys anymore, noona. Be jealous of yourself."

Seohyun looked up at Jongin in surprise, who was carrying a serious expression. He then carried on," Because you have nothing to be jealous of her. She isn't my first love, you are. She isn't my first kiss, you are. She isn't my first girlfriend, you are. You are my first, and guess what, noona. You don't have to be jealous of other ladies."

"Why?" she frowned slightly at that statement, an Jongin leaned in closer, where his nose was only a milllimeter always from hers.

"Because, I'm going to make all the ladies jealous of you," he grinned cutely, before kissing her gently.

 

Sehun opened the front door, and raised an eyebrow when he caught sight of their interwined hands. Pulling the dooe slightly wider, he commented," Took you long enough, hyung. You are really slow."

"I am not slow, I am just making sure that things between us will not be that awkward," Jongin insisted, as he threw himself on the couch. Looking around, he then let out a raised eyebrow. "Where are the rest?"

Sehun poured a cup of warm water for Seohyun, before hissing at the older guy," They obviously went home."

"Hey, don't get cranky with me just because I got a girlfriend. Go and get one yourself," Jongin snapped back, and the tension between both boys were tense before they broke out into laughter, causing the older girl to be confused by their actions.

Sehun lunged himself at Jongin, and tickled his sides," What the hell, hyung-nim? You got to teach me how to get a girl! I have been keeping my eyes locked on this girl, and I seriously need your help."

"Look, look, young man. You can't just get the girl like that. You need to take 8 years to get her," the tanned latter replied, sincerely and earnestly. Seohyun then laughed, as she watched the fair-skined boy gave a pokerface, and sighed. "Forget it, I'm asking Baekhyun hyung-nim for help then."

Seohyun chuckled as the two boys squabbled among themselves. She then called out," Sehun-ah, you're fine with the b-both of us t-t-together right?"

"Of course noona, in fact, I totally shipped you both 8 years ago," he grinned widely, as he threw a look at Jongin, and he carried on," In fact, you both can even still stay here, and maybe share a room?"

Jongin chucked a pilllow right at Sehun's head, and Seohyun blinked her eyes innocently at Sehun. "Oh Sehun, get your out of here and never come back till I said so," the older boy hissed, as Sehun burst int fits of giggles.

"Whatever, hyung. We'll know you wants," Sehun sing-songed, before adding behind," We are meeting the others tomorrow for dinner. Buffet style. Be there or be square."

Seohyun then commented,"Sehun, that joke is just so last-seasoned. Really, Hunnie. 'Be square'? Is the best you can ever go?"

 

"Seohyun-ah!" Tiffany exclaimed, when she caught sight of the latter from far. Jumping out from her seat, she dashed to the younger girl, who was standing in between the both boys. Throwing her arms around Seohyun, she cooed," I thought you weren't going to make it at all."

The older latter looked at the rest, who were wearing relief faces, and she asked in confusion," Why would I not come for dinner? It is supposed to be a gathering."

"Sehun didn't inform you about this dinner?" Kris raised an eyebrow, and Sehun make an 'o' shape with his mouth. ", I kind of forget about that," the younger boy mumbled softly, and the rest threw a pokerface look. Jongin then held his hand up," Wait, so why noona shouldn't be here or why are you guys surprised to see her here?"

Tiffany pulled back, and sighed," Luhan and Yoona are joining us today, for this dinner."

"Oh."

Everyone looked at Seohyun, who seemed to be calm and not even a single bit of distraught. " 'Oh'? Is that all, Joohyun?" Taeyeon questioned, as she looked at the younger girl. Everyone except for Sehun and Jongin were surprised by the coolness and not even a single bit of anxiety the girl was showing or expressing.

"Yeah, oh. I'm fine with it," she shrugged her shoulders, as she sat down beside Jessica. The older girl gave a small smile, and Seohyun grasped her hand. "How is she?"

"She is getting along with Taemin better, but I'm still ashamed of myself," Jessica sighed as she covered her face with both her hands. "Don't be, eonnie. She is learning, and I'm sure she didn't mean to hurt us or even him."

Jessica then nodded her head slowly, and Seohyun smiled," I'ms ure Taemin will understand. He loves Soojung more than anything else, and I'm sure their small misunderstanding will clear up."

"I feel that I'm a terrible sister," Jessica groaned, and Kris sighed. "Stop saying that, Sooyeon. Enough, you aren't a bad sister, it is just that Krys is childish. So stop scolding or blaming yourself."

Jessica looked at Kris, and everyone sensed a suspicious eye conact between the both of them. "Oh my god, both of you are dating, right?" Baekhyun shrieked, and Kris immediately clamped his hand down on the latter's mouth, and Jessica lowered her head when everyone looked at her.

"I-We didn't mean to hide it from you guys, it was just that, we weren't ready for you'-"

"You guys seriously took a long time too," Sehun muttered, as he drank his cup of water, and Jongin shot him a warning look. Sehun, however, didn't seemed to notice as he continued," Noona and Jongin are also dating, after a little drama of crying, and stuff like that."

Now it was Jongin's turn to clamp his mouth down on Sehun's mouth, and Seohyun to lower her head. Everyone threw teasing grins at one another, and Minseok was about to congratulate them, someone beat him to that.

"Congratulations! Both of you two decided to confess, how cute," Yoona squealed, and Seohyun lifted her head just to see Yoona and Luhan, arm in arm, as she smiled at the rest.

Jongin then raised an eyebrow," Uhm, thanks?"

"When will be you two's wedding?" Yoona asked directly, and Seohyun dropped wide-open, and some of the boys, who were drinking their drinks choked on their water and the girls, were looking at one another.

Sehun then frowned," Really? They got together around 24 hours ago, and you are asking for their wedding? They don't proceed that fast like you, they take time and guess what, to prove that they really love one another."

'Don't ever tell me that Sehun know about the baby?' Luhan thought to himself, as he stared at the younger boy, who eyes were fixed on his fianceè with hatred in his eyes. He then debated with himself mentally that the chances of Sehun knowing the truth is low, rather than high.

"Let's start, don't spoil the mood," Jongdae clapped his hand gleefully, as he gestured towards the empt seats. As the couple took their seats, Seohyun then looked at Yoona," How is the wedding preparations coming along? Are you fine with the cake?"

The doed-eyed girl nodded her head, as she held Luhan's face," Oppa and I are really thankful towards you, Seohyun-ah, and also Jongin, for choosing such a nice cake that is really important to us as it is for our wedding."

"Glad to hear that," Jongin scoffed, when Seohyun kicked him under the table, causing him to wince slightly. He then pouted at his girlfriend, who threw him a warning look. Sighing, he then added," Welcome, anyway."

Everyone laughed, and Chanyeol added," Wow, Kim Jongin apologising for the first time. Impressive!"

"Hey, I do apologise to people, don't judge me, hyung," Jongin protested, and Chanyeol stuck his tongue out at the younger boy childishly.

During the dinner time, there were laughters and jokes at the same time. Everything was fine, as if nothing ever happen wrong between the whole group of them. Jongin placed a piece of fried chicken on Seohyun's plate, and smiled warmly at her," It is nice, try it."

"You know that I don't fancy fried stuff," Seohyun frowned at the sight of the fried chicken, and Jongin puckered his lips. "But it is nice, and since I like it, you should like it too, noona!"

Seohyun stared at him, and Jongin grinned," Trust me, just eat it once. Eat the chicken." "Jongin, just this once and n-" Before the older girl can ever continue, Jongin fed her the piece of chicken, and he chuckled. "There."

"God, Jongin-ah, control your PDA. It is really horrible and terrifying to see you doing such things," Kyungsoo grumbled as he shivered slightly. Lifting his arms out, he pointed out," Also, I'm having goosebumps thanks to you."

Jongin then smirked," Hyung, you're just j-"

"Baekhyun and I are dating," Chanyeol blurted out, and everyone looked at them with surprise. Sehun, who was drinking his fizzy drinks, spat his drinks directly at Jongdae, who was sitting opposite him.

"Eww, oh my god. Sehun, eww," Jongdae screamed, as he stood up and wiped his face. Sehun who was coughing, patted his chest and threw an apologetic look at the older latter. Baekhyun then bit his lips nervously, as he looked around the table. None of them seemed to be taken aback by their ual preference, until Sehun pointed out. 'Hyung, you are gay."

Chanyeol and Baekhyun reddened slightly, and Sunny chuckled. 'We don't mind, in fact, we aren't that surprised."

"R-Really?"

"You two were so obvious, hugging in public, feeding one anther, drinking from he same straw. Who can't tell?" Tao explained, and Baekhyun pouted. "We are best friend, and these kind of things are normal."

Yuri shook her head," Hell no. Only couples do that. So BaekYeol, congratulations."

"Another cute couple. Luhan-ah, I think they are seriously cute," Yoona chuckled, and Luhan faked a smile as he nodded along. He wasn't enjoying his dinner. He ahted the fact that Yoona wasn't carrying his baby, and worst, Seohyun was dating Jongin which seemed to be terribly wrong to him.

Yoona then excused herself from the table, as she amde her way to the toilet. Lay then looked at Luhan, and asked softly," H-Hyung, are you okay? You looked as if, someone jjust ripped the sould out form you."

"I-I'm fine," he reassured the rest, and Seohyun pointed out. "You seemed to be hding something, is everything fine between you and Yoona-ssi?"

Luhan cringed slightly, when he heard the usual formalities from his ex-wife. He stared at her, before sighing. Nodding his head, he just leaned back in his chair and drank his cup of soju in one-shot, before heading out of the restaurant.

"Okay, he totally isn't fine," Sehun stated firmly, as he went after the doed-eyed boy. Jongin watched as his younger friend scurried after Luhan, and he chuckled. "He has been denying that he doesn't like or care for Luhan hyung-nim, but see? He is already fussing over the older boy."

"Looks who is talking, speaking with all the 'hyung-nim'," Seohyun teased, as she winked at the latter. Everyone laughed, when Jongin pouted at hsi girlfriend, before snuggling close to her. Breathing near her ear, he whispered," I think, I don't have any regrets now, noona."

 

 

============================================================================================================

[ A/N ] Hello <3 yay, I'm officially back for good :D I ended my exams 0.0 not really, but my level of stress dropped like really ow after my science paper today <3 Haha, who cares about exams now? Writing is now the main importance of my life ^.^

Thank you to those who subscribed, and please, BaekYeol is just so real. I just can't. Yes, this author-nim got the fever of shipping the boys together, that no girls other than Seohyun is able to match them <3 EXO <3 KaiSoo is my number one OTP in EXO :P These 2 boys are just PERFECT together /fangirls

OMG >< I hope the upvotes will increse too <3 All to you guys, thank you so muchhie <3

Have a nice week ahead~

_insanegirl_