029

Regrets

Seohyun stared at the hand-written letter in her hands, while the some sat down on the couch and the others stood remaining. She then looked at Sehun, who was sitting down on a chair, with hsi fist clenched," What does this mean? Both of you know about it, but how come none of you guys spoke about it?" 

"H-Hyung doesn't want anyone else to know. He knew that the hatred towards Yoona-ssi will grow more, and he just wanted to settle down quietly and evverything but-but things didn't go the way he wanted," Sehun explained, while staring at the letter with his cold eyes. 

Jongin then looked at the others," Where is he then? Let me speak to him." 

"What is there to speak to him? You are just going to lash out at him, and blame him for everything. Y-You will just continue to hate him for everything he has done to hurt noona, and us. What else is there to speak to him?" 

"Oh Sehun," jongin took a step forward, as he glared at the younger male. 

The younger male then glareed hardly back at the male who was towering over him," What? Are you going to deny about that or what? I know what you're thinking - thinking to blame hyung for everything including when he hurt noona - you aren't going to say any nice words or what. You are going to diss him." 

"Sehun!" Taeyeon exclaimed out, as she looked at the both boys. Each word being spoke by Sehun was getting harsher and harsher, and Jongin's expression isn't that good either. "Is that what you think about me? A guy who can't forgive his own friends? Do you only think that I will speak to him harshly just because of the past? Why will I? In the end, I don't put the blame on him for everything. He did wrong, but now, I just want to say something. How can you think of me like that?" 

Kyungsoo then stepped forward, while holding Jongin back by nudging in his ribs," Jongin-ah, that isn't what he means. You know it, he isn't in a best state now, so don't take his words to heart. Everyone isn't in a clear state of mind, and I know that you won't do such a thing. He is in the room, you can go and talk to him. I know that you and him do have a strong friendship, but don't let that or this ruin it." 

"H-Hyung." 

The shorter male then guided the tanned male to the door, and gestured towards it," We have something to discuss here. Just go first." Jongin then nodded his head, while taking his leave. Kyungsoo then shut the door behind him, while looking at Seohyun," What do you think of this?" 

"She planned it. She loves Luhan, but she also love the father of the baby. Running away from Luhan was the only option. I believe that she has an explanation, and we need to find her," Seohyun stated, while placing the letter down on the table. 

Taeyeon then frowned," Okay, I know that some of you guys here will not agree with me, but why are we helping her? She isn't playing by the rules, and she did such a thing twice. Why does she deserves to be forgiven? Honestly, if this is for Luhan, I will do it. But if this is more for clearing her name, I am not in with this." 

"Eonnie, no matter what, she is our friend. H-How can say a such a thing?" Yuri asked, dumfounded by the older girl's statement. The latter then looked at Yuri, and replied," SImple. When she did such a thing, I lost my respect for her. She did the same thing again, tell me, why must I forgive her." 

Yuri then pointed towards the letter," She had the sincerity to write a letter to apologise and everything." 

"And then she ran away. It isn't fair. Put yourself in Luhan's shoes, and think about his own feelings. Yuri, I know that you and Yoona are best friends and I know that when she cheated with Luhan on Hyun, I know that you didn't blame her at all. You knew right from the start that such a thing was going to happen, but you said nothing. I know. But if you are going to let a friendship come in between your own feelings, and views, I don't think you should take part in this then." 

Yuri hissed," Eonnie, so what if I do know? You are taking Seohyun's side too. There is no difference between us. We both let friendships in between, and for this, I know that she has a proper explanation." 

'Stop. Stop arguing over a person who isn't even here right now. Taeyeon eonnie, I understand your view, and I know why you can say such a thing. It is right, we should throw ourselves into Luhan's point of view and think from there. You have to understand the pain he is undergoing right now, and I believe that all he wants right now is an explanation. Yuri eonnie, I know that you don't really like me which kind of linked to her. I don't blame you, but look, she cheated on Luhan. How can this not be her fault?" 

Yuri then stood up, while turning to face the youngest," How can this be her fault? You stole him away from her, and she no choice but to turn to someone who loves her. This is all your fault. If only you rejected him, all these wouldn't had happened!" 

"How can you blame her?" Kyungsoo questioned, while taking a step forward. He then looked at Yuri," This isn't Seohyun's fault. She was a victim too." 

"More of a culprit." 

"Kwon Yuri," Taeyeon hissed, while standing up. She looked at Yuri, and asked," What are you thinking? A culprit? Do you really think that she can pull off such a ting? Think before you speak. You know her, and you also know Yoona. You know both of them, and you can't possibly just say that Seohyun started all these." 

Seohyun then lowered her head," I'm sorry then. If I started this, I will clear it up. Don't worry, Yooona-ssi will return and I will ensure that everything had happened will never be brought up ver again." 

"Hyun-ah," the rest whispered, as she grabbed her bag while wzaking towards the exit. She then said over her shoulder," Yuri eonnie, don't worry. I am pretty sure Yoona-ssi is happy to know that she has such a friend. I am sorry for everything, and I will make it up to you and her. Luhan, she can take him. Everything, I will tell her to take.  I will say that I am sorry to her, and that everything is all my fault. Don't worry, she will come back." 

Kyungsoo then shouted," Noona, don't listen! It isn't even your fault." 

"It is. If I hadn't accepted his feeling, none of these would have happened. But, just remember what you said today, Yuri-ssi. I will make sure that everything you said is true, because I am going to be the culprit of this. Mark my words," Seohyun said coldly, while exiting the room. 

Taeyeon stared after the younger girl, before looking at the rest," Yay, now this is it. You won, Yuri, you won. She is going to take the blame, so why don't you just leave? To those who support her, just go. We don't need you here, because as long as you think that Seohyun started all this mess, just stand and walk out." "Taeyeon."

"I am serious. Yuri, she is right. Friendships are more important than the truth. Yuri-ah, you win. This time, you win. However, you lost a friend. I will never accept such a thinking like yours. It is disgusting, and despicable." 

Yuri then looked at the shorter lady," I am sorry then." 

 

***

Jongin looked at the male, who was sitting on the chair, his hands clasped together along with a dazed expression. "Hyung," he called out, as he felt the wrong being so foriegn on his tongue. 

"Leave. There is nothing you can do, so just go."  

The younger male looked down at his feet, while saying," I am not here to pick a fight with you. Really." The doed-eyed male said nothing, as he just stared into space. Jongin then took a seat opposite the latter, with an awkward expression, as he studied the older male. He was lying if he said he didn't sympathise the older male. 

"I am sorry." 

Luhan said nothing, as he sighed heavily while clasping his hands together. "It isn't your fault. It was mine from the very start. I should have devoted myself to her, and never should a thinking of cheating pass through my mind at the time. Dating her, and even going to the extent of marrying her, for her to be my wife, I broke her and I caused her to be unable to stand up to face the world for a period of time. I-I was a jerk." 

"Hyung, that is your fault, but that is the past already. I am sure that she has forgiven you, and so do I. Blame the sin, and not the sinner. I blame you instead, but I never blamed the sin. However, I had different thinkings. I blame the sin : adultery. I don't blame you anymore, because you shouldn't be blamed. Temptations are always hard to control, so stop blaming yourself." 

"You don't understand because you aren't the one in such a predicament. I cheated on her, and then came her, and she did the same thing to me like how I did i to Joohyun. Strangely, I felt like I had been such a horrible person, and then when she came along, and I thought that I will never do such thing to hurt her. But, then she did it to me. She told me she was pregnant with my own  child, but it turns it wasn't mine at all. I acted like I had no idea about it, and even acted to carry on to play the role as a father. And then, she ran away." 

Jongin bit his lips, while sitting there in silence. He didn't know what to tell the older male, but he was pretty sure that whatever he will be saying will never reach Luhan's brain or anything. The older male was currently heartbroken, and nothing, not even a bandaid can patch the wound that was currently on his heart. 

"We are going to find her, and confront her. Don't worry, the truth will be out and everything. For now, why not you come over and stay over with Sehun and us? We can look over you, without any worries." 

Luhan shook his head, while lowering his gaze," It is fine, I can stay alone. I need this quiet time anyway." The tanned male just nodded his head, while rockign his body back and forth. 

"Jongin-ah." 

"Yes?" 

"Thank you for taking over my role to love her, and to protect her. I know that you might not really like this, but I am really thankful. I never meant to hurt her, but things were just too much and I commited a sin to hurt everyone. I know that you might hate me, but I really want to tell you that I do love Joohyun. I love her in both ways, as Joohyun or Seohyun or anything, I do love her until now. But then, I was stupid. Promise me something." 

Jongin nodded his head slowly, and Luhan looked into the male's eyes and mumbled," Never do such a thing to her ever again. Once you have her, love her with all your might and treat her like a queen. Never leave her for another woman, because Seohyun is the most amazing lady I ever met, and until now, I do have regrets hurting her and breaking her. I regret that. Now is your turn to love her properly. She loves you, I know because during our years of marriage, we never did that." 

"W-What?" 

"I don't call this cheating, because I know that she loves me, and I know that she also loves you. But during that time, it was because I got her first and she loves me more but in the end, she couldn't bring herself to do it. D-Don't tell anyone this, please. I don't want to blame her or anything, but because I love her, I had to do something to overcome my crave. She wasn't in the wrong, she told me to wait. But I couldn't." 

Jongin looked at the male before him, and he realised that Luhan loves Seohyun like him, so did Seohyun loves the both of them. However, in the end, her answer was still clear. It will always be him, Kim Jongin, because not even Luhan can take over that special place in Seohyun's heart. 

 

Seohyun was sitting on the bench at the nearby park, as she looked ahead towards the scenery. "Hey." 

"Jongin," she smiled at the sight of her boyfriend, who took a seat beside her. "How was the talk?" The male then held her hands, while smiling," It went smoothly, no hard feelings but just a brother-to-brother talk. I understand him more, and I don't hate him anymore. Blame the sin, and not the sinner."

Seohyun chuckled, while nodding her head. "How were things back there after I left?" "Yuri wasn't that happy, and she blamed me for everything. Thinking about it, I start to think that I was really the one who started everything. If only I was brave enough to fave my feelingss towards you, and not to him, none of these would have happened. I am such a failure." 

"Don't ever say that of yourself. You are the most amazing girl I ever met, and I have no regrets being with you. This whole screwed up thing is never your fault. It is each and everyone's fault. We all played a part in it." 

Seohyun then laughed," Why are you being so wise all of a sudden? It doesn't sounds like you." 

"I have something to ask you," Jongin then blurted out, as he looked into the lady's eyes. Seohyun raised an eyebrow, and he let out a soft sigh,"  Why didn't you do more than that during the years of the marriage?" 

 

 


[ A/N ] *suspense music* dung dung dung. 

so you guys might start blaming seohyun or yuri or jongin or luhan, or yoona, but before you guys start doing that, hold your horses. this story is not written for hate towards individual character, but show their true fragile and weak side of them. i know that many of you have different doubts and opinions, but hear me out. 

seohyun and luhan were married for 6 years and she didn't do more than that. it isn't because she didn't love luhan, but because, she wasn''t ready. next, luhan commited a sin due to temptations and cravings. yoona only wanted the guy she has a crush on for many years, and she got him but she betrayed him. jongin loves seohyun, and never dated any other girl because he has a reason. yuri stood up for her best friend, because she loves yoona as a friend, and don't want any harm to come to her. taeyeon believes in justice and everything, but she never wanted to hurt anyone in the end. 

my point is that everyone do something for a reason, and in this reason, you will find out about the reason. please do not write any hatred or anything, because i don't really a war to start out here. thank you for subscribing, and supporting this story. 

 

_insanegirl_