022

Regrets

I act like I don't care but deep inside, it hurts.


Seohyun turned the doorknob, and pushed it open. As she took a step into the house, she can hear the laughters of joy and happiness filling the whole house. A femal high-pithced voice, along with two low and soothing voices. She stood there as she listened to their laughter nonstop, when she cranked her neck slightly and caught a glimpse of the atmostphere.

Sitting at the head of the table, was Krystal Jung Soojung, and beside her are Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin. The younger girl had her hand placed on Jongin's arm, as she gazed at him with happiness and her smile was becoming wider.

"Oh! Noona, you are back!" Sehun exclaimed excitedly, as he pushed his chair back, rushing towards the older girl who was standing there frozen to the ground. Krytsal and Jongin whipped their heads, and the young girl bounced out from her seat.

She then rushed towards Seohyun, embracing her tightly and warmly," Eonnie. I miss you."

"K-Krystal, welcome back," Seohyun faked a smile, as she wrapped her arms around the girl's shoulders. "How are you? Where is Lee Taemin?" The taller girl broke the hug, as she looked around the house.

Annoyance, and disappointment flickered across the younger girl's face as she lowered her head. Seohyun glanced at the two boy, as Jongin walked up to them. "Soojung-ah, let's carry on eating," he said as he pulled to her to his side, and guided her to the table.

"Noona, Taemin and Soojung broke up a month ago," Sehun whispered lowly, as Seohyun drifted her attention away from the couple and at Sehun. "What reason caused them to break up?"

Sehun shrugged his shoulders, as he sighed," There isn't any news of Taemin at all." Seohyun bit her lips, as she looked at Jongin was poking Krystal in the ribs, earniing a wide smile from her.

"Noona, are you going to join us for dinner?" Jongin called out, as he smiled at her warmly. Seohyun shook her head," No. I ate before I came home. I am going into my room and rest. Please excuse me."

The trio watched as the older girl walked into her room, and shutting the door behind her.

"Is eonnie okay? She looks unwell," Krystal commented, as she glanced slightly at Jongin, to see worry spreading across his face. Sehun, however, gestured his hands," Noona is probably just tired after going back to work. She just needs some rest."

 

'I don't need rest to make me feel better. I need Krystal out of this house to make me feel better. With her presence, it is suffocating me,' Seohyun thought, as she dropped to her legs, pulling them closer to her chest as she huddled at a spot. Tears were b along the corner of her eyes, as she had been holding in since her entrance into the house.

She took in a deep breath, as she blinked, causing all the tears to roll down and dripped onto her arm. She watched the night from her window, as she spent the time alone on that very night. She leaned against her room door as she hear the conversation going on outside.

"Omo! Oppa, you are seriously funny!"

"Really? I don't find him funny, I find his jokes stupid!' Sehun exclaimed.

"Oh Sehun. Anyway, should I pass a bowl of soup to noona?"

"She says she is going to rest. Just let her be."

 Seohyun shut her eyes, when she heard that voice. Krystal Jung. Sighing softly and tiredly to herself, she just leaned her head on her arms. Just then, her phone began to ring, and she pulled it from her bag.

Sniffing, and wiping her tears, she answered the call," Yobeseyo? Seohyun imnida. L-Luhan-ssi? I am free now. What did you just say? I-I am coming over right now." She hang up, as she glanced at the scribbled piece of paper in her right hand.

Shaking all ther weird thoughts out from her mind, she grabbed her bag and rushed out of the room, surprising the three younger ones who were sitting at the dining table. "Noona, where are you going?" Sehun frowned, when he caught sight of the time.

"Out. I won't be back home tonight, and don't worry. I am doing something," Seohyun replied softly, as she focused her gaze on the young girl. Jongin then stood up, and was about to reach for his coat, when Seohyun stopped him," I said I will be fine. You don't need to come along. I will get going then."

With that, she slipped into her sneakers and slammed the eentrance door behind her, as Jongin stood there, biting his lips. "Oppa, eonnie said that she will be fine. So sit down, and continue talking," Krystal grabbed his hand, and pulled him to his seat.

 

Seohyun threw her car keys into her bag, as she rused to the basement of the building. Entering the lift, she hastily pressed the number '10' button. Crushing the slip of paper in her hands, she rubbed her hands together to calm herself down. The minute the lift arrived at the destinated floor, she rushed out and ran to the apartment.

Pressing the doorbell urgently, Seohyun tapped her foot, waiting for the door to open.

"Seohyun!" Luhan exclaimed, as he opened the door, however the young lady paid no advice as she rushed into the house. "Where is he?" she demanded, as she spun around to face him.

The doed-eyed boy pointed towards a certain bedroom, and replied," He is there, he is drunk and is talking nonsense." Seohyun threw her bag on the couch, and walked towards the room with wide strides.

"Where did you find him?" she asked softly, when she caught sight of the drunken-state boy lying on the bed. His room was messed up with clothes, and his books were scattered everywhere across the floor.

Luhan stood beside her, as his eyes wavered. "In the club. He was drinking alot, and I spotted him." "How did he turn out into this state?"

"I don't know, he kept talking nonsense which doesn't make sense to me."

Seohyun bit her lips, as she approached te drunk boy, and sat down beside him. Reaching out, and flicking his hair to the side, she shook her head. The boy did not shaved his moustache for at least a month, and his hair was messy and scruffy.

"Taemin-ah, what happen to you? What were you doing? Why didn't you come and find me?" she asked, as she held the boy's hand.

Luhan, who was standing at the door, called out," He has been in Seoul for at least a month." "How did you know?" Seohyun raised her head, and looked at him. From his position, Luhan can easily see the tears in her eyes, as she stared at the younger boy.

"Lee Minho said that he has been staying here. Jonghyun, Minho and Key have been visiting him since then," he whispered, as he walked towards her. Seohyun blinked, as her tears fell. "This pabo boy. Coming back to Seoul, why didn't he come and find me? I didn't even know he was back."

Luhan then pulled Seohyun into his embrace, and her back," He is fine, at least, you found him. Everything is okay, he will be fine."

 

Seohyun stepped back into her house, the next morning as early as 8am. Walking towards her room, she caught sight of a figure sleeping on the couch. Making her way there, she was surprised to see Jongin sleeping there, with a book covering his face. Gently removing the book, she placed it on the table and stared at the younger boy. Seohyun then his cheek, as she studied his features once again.

'Pabo, there is a bed for him yet he didn't want to sleep on it,' she chuckled to herself silently, as Seohyun stood up. Just as she was about to turn, she felt a strong grip around her wrist and turned back to see Jongin holding her back.

"N-Noona, good morning,"  he yawned, as he sat up, not letting go of her. "J-Jongin. When did you woke up?"

The tanned boy rubbed his eyes, as he blinked at Seohyun," Just. Noona, where did you go last night? Did you went drinking?" Seohyun let out a disgusted look by his suggestion, and he pointed out," You reeks of alocohol."

'Great, I was busy caring for Taemin that I landed myself into that smell,' she sighed softly. "Aniyo, I didn't. Don't worry, I didn't go drinking. Anyway, let me go. I need to bathe," she wriggled her wrist.

Jongin tightened his grip," Are you hiding something from me?" "No, in fact, I have something to tell you. I am moving out for a few days and then heading to Busan to pay a visit to Donghae oppa. You need not follow, and take care of Soojung since she will be staying here for awhile."

"Busan? Let me come. I don't trust you will be fine."

Seohyun was about to reassure him, when someone interuppted them. "Jongin oppa. Good morning!"

Both of them turned to look, just to see Krystal smiling brightly at them. "I will be fine, and I will be going with someone."

"Nugu? Do I know him?" Jongin asked, shifiting his attention back to her. Seohyun nodded, as she gazed right into his eyes," You do. In fact, I am going with Xi Luhan."

 

 

============================================================================================================

[ A/N  ] Hello guys <3 Yay, I am back so thank God! Yes, as you can se in this chapter, you cna easily figure out the tension and jealousy between one another. Oops. Love conflicts rising again leading to some really sad endings. I know, be prepared to not get what you want (?) Anyway, thank you to those who supported this story, really thank you so much <3

ILY guys so much that I can easily hug each and everyone of you. So please, do show your comments. Recently, I have been receiving lesser and lesser comments, leading to me becoming really sad. It is like you and dI are drifiting apart. Please comment, arrasso? Thank you <3

Have a nice week ahead <3

_insanegirl_