002

Regrets

She looked at the ring on her fourth finger, painfully, with tears in her eyes again. Seohyun then pulled out the ring, and placed it inside the file. She then looked at the broken pieces of the photoframe, bent down to pick up the shattered pieces. She knew, that soemting is broken, no matter how much tape or glue you used, you would never get a new one back.

As she picked up the sharp pieces, she did not noticed that one of the piece had grazed her fingers, and now blood was slowly dripping onto the floor. In a daze, she carried on to pick the pieces up, not knowing about her wounds. To her, the wound does not hurt as much as her heart.

Then, she dropped the pieces back onto the floor, and screamed in pain. Her room door was then flung open, revealing a worried Jongin, standing at her door entrance, with a worried look. Seeing the blood on her fingers, and her floor, his face paled and he rushed forward. He knew she was fragile, and wasn't in a right state of mind.

"Noona," he called out as he reached for her fingers. Wiping the blood away gently, he watched her as he saw emptiness in her eyes. Her soul was no longer present, and her sparkled were also gone. This wasn't the noona he knew, the noona he knew was already gone when she saw him with her.

 

 

Seohyun was lying on the hotel's sofa, in a daze, while Sehun and Jongin was watching her like a hawk. They were both afraid that she would do something really stupid, and didn't dare to head out of the hotel room. Sehun then asked softly," Hyung, did he really-"

"Yes," he answered before the younger one could even finished his question. Sehun then glanced at Seohyun, and muttered," Hyung, he isn't this way. I think he-"

Jongin glared at the younger boy," Save your words to defend him, Oh Sehun. You should know, as a lawyer, adultery is indespicable and untolerable." He silenced the boy with his meanacing glare, and directed his focus back on to Seohyun. There was a secret that Jongin had been hiding for a long time.

He have been, liking Seohyun, his noona, for 8 years. His undying crush has not vanished. The reason, why he became a lawyer was because of he. He wanted be her pillar for her, protecting her, and ensuring that nothing would go wrong. However, he lost... He lost her to his hyung.

His hyung now, was hurting her, and it wsa hurting Jongin to see her so weak and lifeless. He then grabbed his jacket, and ordered Sehun,"  Watch noona, and make sure she does not get ou from your sight." He then grabbed the hotel card, and was about to walk out when Seohyun asked weakly," Jongin, where are you going?"

He glanced back at her, just to see her looking at him, soulessly. He then lied," Getting some fresh air." And with that, he shut the hotel room door after him and went back to the apartment which he detested the most.

 

 

 

Jongin was applying the medication on her fingers, and wrapped a bandage around her finger. "Noona, let me clear the shattered pieces for you," he offered, and bent down to pick the pieces up when she said," Jongin-ah, I signed the papers."

It then dawned on him, why she was so empty, and wasnt' in her right state of mind. Jongin turned his head, and asked," Noona, are you really sure?" She then picked up then file tenderly, and whispered," He asked for it, and I should give it to him."

"Noona, don't be a fool. You love him, why are you hurting youself? Why are you still sacrificing for him?" he roared, and she was taken aback by her dongsaeng's outburst. He then lowered his tone," You are doing too many things for him, but he doesn't deserve it. Why? Noona, why?" he asked softly.

She then gazed out of the window, and replied," It is because I love him, Jongin. I love him, that is why I am letting him go. He deserves his freedom, he doesn't deserve to be cooped up by me." Jongin sighed softly, as he watched his crush doing everything for her husband, who does not apreciate it at all.

 

 

 

Jongin marched into the apartment, and slammed the room door hardly. Luhan stirred from the loud sound, and looked around blurly. He then caught sight of the younger tanned boy, standing at the door, glaring at him. He then glanced at the girl lying beside him, and he gulped.

"Jo-" he started, when the younger one roared,"  You bastard! You promise me you wouldn't hurt noona! You promise me you would never make her sad, or anything. What the are you doing right now? Cheating on her, with her best friend?" His yelling woke Yoona up, and she yelped.

Luhan then sat straight up, and asked," Please do not tell her, plea-" "Fool, hyung! She saw it with her own eyes, she saw everything. You are such an , how long have you been doing this to noona?" he asked angrily, as his veins protuded out. The doed-eyed boy echoed," She saw everything?"

"Jongin, please tell Hyunnie it is all an misunderstanding!" Yoona explained, when Jongin yelled in her face," How could you do that to noona? She was your best friend, she even asked him to protect you here, but you betrayed her. You slept with her husband, and you are her best friend, for ing sake!"

Both of them were shocked by his outburst, and Jongin pointed at Luhan, as he breathed angrily," You owe noona an explanation. One more thing, you are dead. Wait till this get to the others, and you would know. You are not fit to be noona's husband, and my hyung. I regret one thing, which is giving her up to you."

He then slammed the door shut, and left the apartment in fury. He was really mad, and he wanted to punch Luhan so badly, but he knew that Seohyun would never forgive him if he had done that. He knew that she would be disappointed with him instead. He then glanced at his watch, and rushed back to the hotel.

"I want 3 air tickets, back to Seoul, Korea. Business seats please, as soon as possible," he muttered into his phone and slipped it back into hsi pocket. Jongin then glanced back at the apartment, and swore under his breath," I regret letting noona be with you, hyung."

 

 

Seohyun was leaning against Jongin for support, as the others shot one another worried looks. They were at their, her house. Luhan and Yoona was going to turn up, sooner or later. Jessica then reached for Seohyun's hand," Hyunnie, do you really want this?" The younger girl nodded slowly.

Chen then cursed," That , is such an . H-" Kris hit him on the head, signalling him to shut up. "You two have been togehter for 6 years, Hyunnie, think about it again," Taeyeon added and Seohyun shook her head. "6 years is enough unnie, I am tired and weak. I can't go on anymore, if he wants this, I should give it to him."

The doorknob clicked open, revealing Luhan and Yoona behind him. They both entered the house, and Sooyoung growled," Im Yoona, you still have the ing gut to-"

"Shut up, Sooyoung," Xiumin muttered, as he eyed the younger boy. He then shook his head, and looked away. He was really disappointed by him, and didn't know what to say. "Luhan, you aren't the guy I know anymore," he broke out the words. Jessica then strode right up to the couple and slapped Yoona across the face.

"Was it pleasuring enough for you? Why? Why did you do it to her? What has she done to deserve this? For God's sake, she loves him so much, and you slept with him and betrayed her? Im Yoona, you are her best friend! You are such a , and a ," Jessica spat the words into her face and Yoona winced.

Kris then grabbed Jessica's arm, and pulled her back to the group.

"Seohyun-ah, I-" Luhan started when he caught sight of Seohyun leaning against Jongin. He felt anger rushing through, but he was no match to fight.

She then pushed the file forward on the table, and spoke," I have signed the papers, the ring is inside. You can throw it away or do whatever you want it. The house, I would vacate it. Give me two weeks." Everyone turned to look at her in surprise, and Luhan said," No you can keep the house."

"I don't want anything that you give to me. Luhan-ssi, I have one question for you," Seohyun spoke as she looked at him, with her heart tearing into pieces. "How long have you been cheating on me?" she asked slowly, not wanting to hear his reply.

He then said softly," 3 years."

Jongin clenched his fists, and looked at Seohyun, who was tearing up again. She then nodded," I do not want to have anything related to you. This house would belong to you, I am tired to fight for the assets. Keep it, don't give me anything in return. And also, thank you, for making me have regrets now. I do regret, meeting you. Also, address me as Miss.Joo, I am no longer Mrs.Xi anymore. This tittle should be given to someone else. Your stuff are all intact, and nothing have changed."

She stood up, and Jongin supported her," From today onwards, Luhan-ssi and I are no longer husband and wife, and we are strangers. We have nothing related to one another anymore." Tiffany widened her eyes, and spluttered," H-Hyunnie, you need somewhere to stay!"

"This isn't my house anymore, unnie. I don't want to live in a house filled with so much regrets," she said and walked slowly to the room to pack her stuff slowly.

Luhan then sighed," You can take the house-"

"I don't want things from you, no more," Seohyun whispered, when Yoona blurted out," I am sorry, Hyunnie. Can you ever forgive me? I can ex-"

Seohyun looked at the older girl with hatred in her eyes, and she said coldly," I would not, and you can dream on. I don't have a friend like you, I regret making friends with you."

 

 

 

=====================================================================================

Done with the 2nd chapter :D thank you to those who subscribed and voted :D i love you all <3

I would update more on 4th October onwards, promise <3