027

Regrets

Sehun burst out into the streets, as he looked from left to right, looking around for a familiar backview but there was nothing. "Since when does hyung walks that fast?" he questioned himself, as he crossed the road, to the opposite where there was a pavement along with a few empty benches. Sighing in frustration, he placed his hands on his hips and turned around in circles.

Just as he was about to give up, and head back to the restaurant, he heard a familiar sobbing sound, which he last heard in high school. Turning his heels towards that direcion, Sehun jogged towards a huge tree. He then caught sight of figure which resembles so much of Luhan, and he immediately ran up to the latter. "Hyung!" he called out loudly, as his trides began to grew wider.

"Hyung!" Sehun exclaimed, as he stood infront of the teary-eyes Luhan, who was staring into space. The younger male then knelt down, as he stared at Luhan. He will be lying if he said that seeing Luhan cried doesn't makes his heart throb. Sehun loves Luhan like an older brother, and ever since young, he had this bond with the older male, and Sehun just loved being Luhan.

 

10-year-old Sehun was sitting on the empty swings in the isolated park as a crystal-liked tear rolled down his cheek. Weeping, he silently wiped his falling tears as he stared at thr ground in front of him. Sehun ran away from home. He wasn't brought up or born into a perfect family. His father loves drinking, and his mother is a drug addict. They don't care about him since young, and abuse him for money.

Starring at the bruises on his arms, he can't help but break down further as he cried out bitterly. Just then, someone grabbed his hand and turned it around. "Are you okay?" a male voice came about, and the young Sehun looked up with his teary vision, to see a doed-eyed boy looking down at him worriedly.

"W-Who are you?"

"I am your friend, kiddo. Xi Luhan, but call me Luhan. How about you?"

Sehun then sniffed loudly," O-Oh Sehun!"

The older boy, Luhan, then gave a wide smile," Nice meeting you, Sehun. Now, stop crying. Does it hurt alot?" Sehun nodded his head, and Luhan frowned. He then tugged the younger boy's arm, signalling him to stand up. Sehun stood up, and Luhan then dragged him towards the opposite direction.

"Where are we going?" Sehun asked softly, and his voice quivered slightly. Luhan glanced behind, and chuckled," Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I am going to treat those bruises, and you are going to be my best friend!"

Sehun watched as the young Luhan led him towards his house, and brought him in. "Mama! There is this boy whom I met, has bruises on his arms. He seemed to be lonely, can you help to cure his bruises?" Luhan called out immediately, in a different language, and Sehun took a step back.

A lady in her mid-thirties stepped out from the kitchen, and cleaned her hands against her apron. She then replied in the same language that Luhan used," Of course, my darling. Bring him in, and take the first-aid kit box. Also, make him a cup of hot chocolate, be careful, Lulu-ah."

"Sit down here, and don't move," Luhan ordered Sehun, as he shoved the younger male down gently onto the couch, and then scurried off towards a room. The lady then crouched down in front of Sehun, and took his arms gently. She then smiled at her warmly, and spoke to him in Korean," Did you fall down, sweetie?"

Sehun can feel his heart shivering in the inside, when he heard the lady's soft and gentle voice. He then shook his head, and the lady asked again," Did you cut yourself then?" He again shook his head, and then, he began to cry softly.

Just then, Luhan was walking out from the room with a white box. He then dropped the box, and dashed towards Sehun and embraced the younger male. He then rubbed the Sehun's neck, as he pated her back," Don't cry, Sehun! I am here, and you are not alone anymore.  From today onwards, I am your friend, and your best friend. Don't cry. I am going to make you smile, I promise!"

 

"Hyung, do you remember that you promised you will make me smile when I was young?" Sehun asked the crying Luhan, who was sniffing. The older male made no response, and Sehun smiled. "Hyung, if you want to keep to that promise, stop crying. It hurts to see you hurting like this with no reason."

Luhan then lowered his head, and Sehun rubbed his back. "Hyung, I am sorry for treating you so badly for the past few months. I knew it was wrong of me to do that when you needed someone to lean on, however, you are also wrong. But now, hyung, I am wrong. I wasn't there like how you were there for me. H-H-Hyung, I miss you." Sehun's voice cracked, as his eyes began to tear up at the sight of the suffering Luhan.

"I-I really miss you, and I miss those times when we had bubble tea together. Hyung, I miss those time when we had fun playing games beside one another. I-It really hurts to see you suffering like this. Pease, don't cry and tell me what's wrong," Sehun pleaded, as he grasped on tightly to Luhan's arm.

"Y-Y-Y-Yoona isn't carrying my baby," Luhan breathed out heavily, as he threw his head back and rest it agains tthe tree bark. Sehun widened his eyes in surprise, as he watched Luhan looked at him. "I finally knew how Seohyun felt when I did this to her. I am really a ing ."

 

Jongin was skipping beside Seohyun, as he swung their interwined hands. They were walking home after dinner, and as usual, Jongin was in high spirits again. Seohyun then asked," Why are you so happy?"

"I can finally hold your hand, for real," Jongin laughed, as he stared at their hands. For 8 years, he had always dreamt about holding Seohyun's hand, and he finally got a chance to do so. Seohyun stared at Jongin's side features, like what she had been secretly doing all these years. "Jongin-ah, why didn't you confess to me earlier?" she popped a question, all of a sudden.

Jongin then stopped in his tracks, causing Seohyun to bump into his shoulder gently. "I was afraid that you wouldn't accept a boyfriend younger than you," he replied softly, as he kicked the stones infront of him. That caused the older lady to be taken aback. To her, age was never important, as long as they love one another, age had never mattered to her at all.

"Silly, who said so?"

"I assumed, for you are so matured and you will never accept a childish boy," Jongin reasoned, as he puckered his lips. Seohyun then laughed, as she turned to face him. Staring seriously at him, she spoke," I am going to say this for the last and final time, especially to you so you have to listen really carefully. Ager is never important to me. Evne if you are 20 years younger or older than me, I will accept you. Why? It is beacause I am in love with you, silly Kim Jongin."

Jongin stared at her, and Seohyun added," I am never going to let you go, or even move away from you. Jongin, you are an addiction to me, and it is really hard for me to 'get rid' of you." After that, she then leaned in and pressed her lips gently to his.

"I love you, and I have no regrets loving you at all."

 

"When did you find about it?" Sehun asked, as he stared at the doed-eyed boy, who was pouring down soju into his throat. Luhan then chuckled bitterly," When we in Switzerland."

Sehun in a deep breath, as he asked," W-Who is the father?"

"O-Ok Taecyeon."

It then hit the younger male. When Luhan was seeing Yoona in Beijing, she already had a boyfriend, Ok Taecyeon who was in charge of that department that both Luhan and Yoona re working in. ". You didn't know about that?"

"I don't associate much with gossips. S-Sehun, promise me not to tell anyone about this issue. I-I don't want Yoong to suffer the torment from the rest," Luhan begged, as he gripped onto Sehun's arm. "I am begging you."

"Why are you even hel-"  Sehun stopped short in his words, when he remembered that the same thing happened. He can remember clearly the way Seohyun defended for Luhan during that period, and how she will always stand up for him.

Sehun reached for the glass of beer, and drank it. "Love, it is really complicated." Luhan then laughed aloud," I deserves all these too, Hunnie. You can't blmae love totally." Tthe younger male looked at Luhan in surprise, as Luhan stared into space."I shouldn't have cheat on Seohyun, I shouldn't have even chased after her during that period. I am just plain stupid."

"W-What do you mean, hyung-nim?"

"I know that she fancies Jongin during high school, but I insisted to chase after her. If I knew all these were going to happen, I wouldn't even confess to her," Luhan messed up his hair in frustration. "Hyung."

"And now, I am the jerk suffering all this, and I deserve it. Hunnie-ah, I am sorry. I wasn't a good brother, or friend to you. I made many promises to you, but I broke all the in the end. I am really sorry, for being an and hurting everyone around me," Luhan cried, as he drank the soju.

Sehun bit his lips, and Luhan added," But, don't tell me about this matter. I want them to think of me as the bad guy, and no one else. I owe everyone an explantion, especially Seohyun."

 

Sehun slammed his room door, collasping down on his bed. He then groaned in frustration, as he tossed around. Just then, he heard a knock, and his room door opened with a click. "A-Are you okay, Hunnie?"

"Noona," the younger male greeted, as he sat up straight and looked at Seohyun, who was standing at his room door in her pyjamas. "You seemed to be in a bad mood. Do you want to share about it?"

Sehun nodded his head," It is about Luhan hyung, and I am really worried for him, noona. Even though he does bad things to hurt me, to hurt you and the rest, hyung is really a good guy. He didn't meant to hurt us, but, I hated him during that time. I-I really think I am a bad friend towards him, he had no one to lean on during that period, noona. I really think that I am a terrible friend."

"What happened?" Seohyun asked gently, as she sat down beside Sehun. The younger male lowered his head, as he sobbed," I-I can't tell as hyung doesn't want anyone else to know. But, I apologise to you for what hyung did to you, noona. I really wish you can forgive him, and I know you won't but hyung, is really not a bad guy. H-He is suffering now, and I, as a dongsaeng, is really a useless one."

Seohyun hugged Sehun, as he cried on her shoulder, shivering in her embrace. The older female doesn't know what was going on, but she knew the friendship between Sehun and Luhan went back a long way into history, and she also knew that Sehun respected and admired Luhan alot since young. "Don't cry, Sehun-ah. I don't know about forgiving him, but I know, Luhan oppa, if he is facing an obstacle now, he will endure it and face it in the end. He is strong, and Sehun-ah, to help him, believe in him."

"H-Hyung, I miss him alot. H-He saves me during my childhood," Sehun cried harder, and then Seohyun nodded her head. She knew about Sehun's childhood too. It wasn't a pleasant one, and in fact, she dotes on Sehun among all for she knew he had had suffered during his young days.

Sehun was abused from his father through harsh beatings, and his mother, who was too addicted to drugs never bothered to save him. He was forced to work to earn money to give his parents to buy beer and drugs. At the age of 10, he decied to run away and it was when he met Luhan, who saved him and stuck by him till now. Luhan was the one who gave hope to Sehun, who gave love and everything to Sehun to just allow Sehun never to give up in life.

Seohyun then carressed Sehun's hair," I don't know what had happened, but I think you should take a few days' leave. Luhan oppa's wedding is in 8 days, and you need to be there for him. Noona can take care of myself during work, along with Jongin. The case in Busan, I will handle it on my own. On his wedding, I will then head over to Gimpo. As for you, go over and accompany him, understand?"

Sehun nodded his head, and Seohyun chuckled. "Don't cry, and go to sleep. You need to ha energy tomorrow," the older female laughed, as she smiled at Sehun, before taking her leave.

 

"How is he?" Jongin asked, as Seohyun lied down beside him on the couch as his eyes were glued to the huge screen infront of him. Seohyun then sighed," I don't get to get anything out of his mouth, but I knew that he knows a secret of Luhan oppa, and Luhan oppa is suffering."

Jonginthen frowned," What happened? Is everything fine?"

"I don't think so, Sehun is blaming himself, and apologising to me on behalf of Luhan oppa. I don't know what happened, but Sehun said Luhan is really suffering right now," Seohyun sighed, as she snuggled closer to Jongin, who wrapped his arms around her waist. The younger male then nodded, as he stared at the television.

Seohyun then looked up at him, and asked," Jongin-ah, Luhan oppa's wedding is coming soon. But, we haven't get ready for the wedding."

"What is there to get ready?"

"A present for them," she replied, and Jongin looked at her with a raised eyebrow. Seohyun then blushed," I thought we have to give some presents to them to bless them and everything, is that wrong? Yoona-ssi is still my 'sister' who took care of me since young, and I can't just not give her somethign just because she did me wrong. It is time for me to let it go."

Jongin then laughed," I am fine with your decision. I am just surprised that you are so big-hearted and ready to forgive them."

"Think about it, they are going to get married, and furthermore, they have a child. Their child needs a proper family, and I think she deserves her happiness. Jongin-ah, I think you should also go and find Luhan oppa with the other guys," Seohyun suggested, and Jongin turned his head away.

The older female then sighed," Jongin, no matter what, he is your hyung."

"I know."

"So?"

"I will think about it."

"Kim Jongin."

"I am tired, can I sleep here with you?"

Seohyun then laughed, as Jongin pecked her forehead, and cuddled with her as he shut his eyes and drifted to his dreamland. "No matter what, Seo Joohyun, I love you and I will never let you go. From today onwards, I will always listen to you and love you more than each day."

 

 

============================================================================================================

[ A/N ] Hello guise

Have a nice week ahead, but first, follow me on Tumblr! http://insanegirl14.tumblr.com/

 

_insanegirl_