016

Regrets

Jongin trudged his heavy footsteps back to his hotel room, which was a few doors away from Kyungsoo's hotel room. He stopped infront of his hotel room, and sighed heavily. 'What excuse am I going to give noona when she sees my 'damaged' face?' he thought to himself, wondering whether he should slide in the hotel card or not.

After a few minute of thinking, and a few minutes of preparing himself for a nagging, Jongin bravely slide in the card into the cardhole, and heard a beep, signalling to him that he can enter his room. Swinging open the door, he peeked his head inside and take a long look around the room.

"Hyung, you are back," a soft whisper shocked him, and Jongin jumped sightly. He then glanced to his right, just to see Sehun standing beside him with a glass of water. Jongin placed his hand to his chest, to calm himself down as he slowly stepped into the room.

"What are you still doing? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" Jongin asked the younger latter, as he took out his shoes and placed near the hotel door.

Sehun sipped his water, and glared at the older one," You are the cause of why I am unable to sleep now." Jongin widened his eyes in surprise, and pointed to himself. "Me?"

"You rascal hyung, did you know that noona thinks that you disappear because of her?" the younger one glared at him, and whacked his head, earning a wince from Jongin. "She is sleeping. Clean up and go and sleep, hyung. It is late," Sehun sighed softly as he went back to his own room in the huge suite.

Jongin stood there, blurly, as he tried to process what Sehun said. He make Seohyun cry? He then cursed himself in his mind, as he approached the older girl's rooms door. Placing his hand on the doorknob, he stood there for a few seconds as he debate with himself whether to find Seohyun or not.

Without any further thinking, he turned the doorknob, and pushed open the door open. He peeked inside, just to see Seohyun lying on the bed, hugging one of the pillows, and lying on her arm. A notebook was laid open beside her, with a pen protruding out. 'Noona, did I hurt you?' he thought.

He then shuffled silently towards her, as he reached out to cover her with a blanket. Lifting up her head gently, careful not to disturb her, he hastily replaced her arm with a pillow. Laying her back down, he her face, and placed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Noona," he whispered really softly, as he stared at her intently. Jongin then sat down beside her, watching her sleep soundly before reaching out to keep her notebook. Wrapping his slim fingers around the notebook, and the pen, he placed them on the study table, when the cover page of the notebook fell open.

 

Seo Joohyun's diary

Please do not flip open the book, unless you are Seo Joohyun. Kasmanida!

- Seo Joohyun

 

"Diary?" Jongin muttered to himself, as he pondered whether he should flip open or not. His fingers stayed in the air for a moment, before he touched the surface of the paper.

Taking in a deep breath, he flipped the page over, just to reveal a diary entry.

 

14th January 2002

Krystal came home, witha smile on her face, but tears in her eyes. Infront of me, she burst into tears, as she cried on my shoulder. I asked her what happen, and she told me.

She has a boyfriend now, Lee Taemin. However, she has hurt Taemin-ssi's best friend, Kim Jongin-ssi. Rejecting Jongin-ssi, she felt guilty, as Jongin-ssi has been wooing her for weeks, whereas Taemin-ssi did nothing at all, yet the pabo girl fell for Taemin-ssi.

First love? Is this what they called?

I sympathise Jongin-ssi, he must be feeling really heartbroken. Wooing after her for weeks, yet he get rejected by her. Krystal Jung hurt a namja, who loved her to bits.

I am jealous of her. Really jealous of her.

 

-Seo Joohyun

 

Jongin frowned, when he read the last line. "Noona is jealous of Krystal?" he frowned, as he flipped over to the other page.

 

16th January 2002

I met Kim Jongin-ssi, he is my dongsaeng. Seeing him cry and cry as he sat at the bench is really a heartbreaking scene. He may looked matured, but, he is really fragile. Easily breakable.

Talking to him is also another different thing. His tone is filled with hurt, and hatred. Hurt as Krys rejected him. Hatred as she picked Taemin-ssi over him. I really want him to open up.

I am jealous, Krystal, she gets the attention from him. Lucky girl.  Really lucky.

-Seo Joohyun

 

"Noona, she really knows me," he chuckled softly, before flipping to the next page when he heard some soft movements. Turning around, he sees Seohyun stirs in her sleep, and he immediately shut the notebook, and went to her side.

Seohyun's eyes were closed, but she was clutching the blanket really tightly. Jongin then reached for her hand, and rubbed his thumb against her palm ;  something which will calm the older girl down.

"Noona, is it that I can't replace Luhan hyung in your heart?" he whispered, as he looked at her, with different mixed emotions in his mind.

 

Luhan winced slightly, as he touched his bruise near his lips. Running his hand under the water, he then dapped some water on the wound, before reaching for a towel. He then walked out of the bathroom, and collasped down onto the bed. Staring at the ceiling, he pressed against his wound and began to sort his thoughts out.

"Oppa, I am back," a voice called out, and he turned his head, just to see Yoona walking into the room. He then sat up, and faked a smile," Have you eat?" The doed-eyed girl nodded her head and she widened her eyes. "What h-happen to you?"

Luhan then covered his wounds on his face," Nothing happen, I hurt myself."

"I can tell. What happened? Did you get into a fight?" she asked, as she grabbed the first-aid kit and sat beside him. "Forget that, Lay and Chen applied the medication for me, while you are away."

Yoona dropped her hand onto the bed, and nodded. "I will take a shower then," she smiled as she grabbed the towel, when Luhan asked," A-Are you cheating on me?"

"Mwoh?" she stopped in her tracks, as she turned around to face him. Luhan then chuckled," Kidding, go and shower." Yoona then let out a sigh of relief, before disappearing into the bathroom.

Luhan then whispered, as a single tears fell from his eyes, "Karma, it has find me."

 

After sending Lay and Chen back to their hotel rooms, Luhan sat down on the couch, as he stareed into space. 'I hurt Seohyun. I hurt Jongin. I hurt Sehun. I hurt everyone. I am a bastard,' he chided himself.

Sighing, he shut his eyes and was about to take a short nap, when Yoona's phone let out a short ring tone, indicating that a notification has come in. Reaching out to her phone, he looked at it. It was a message ... from his boss. Ok Taecyeon.

From : Darling Taecyeon

Yeobo-ah, take care of yourself. Wear thicker clothes to protect out baby. I love you, and I miss you.

Luhan lost his grasp around the phone, and it slipped out from his hand, landing on the floor with a thud. A wave of betrayal and surprise flickered over his eyes, as they darted to the iPhone 5 lying on the ground.

'The baby isn't mine?' he thought, trying to process the whole and also terrifiying, and also shocking news. He can feel his heart getting pricked by 10 needles all poking at different sides. It was as if, his lungs got blocked, and it was hard for him to breathe. His eyes begin to blur, and when he blinked, all his tears fell.

Luhan, at that point of time, realised the pain that Seohyun went through, the heartache, the difficulties in breathing and everything Karma.

Karma is a , and she has found him.

 

Luhan snapped back to reality, as he stared at Yoona's phone. He should pretend that nothing has happened, and he can get married with her, treat the baby as his own son. 'I regret all my actions now. I deserved this, in the end,' he thought, as he remembered his actions towards Seohyun.

 

 

======================================================================================

Annyeong /bows

LMAO. How is this chapter? I wanna apolgise at the diary entries' part, as I didn't have much idea, and yeah xD MIANHAE!

WHo watched 'Miracles in December'? MEEE xD Let's support EXO <3 HWAITING!!!

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/609712/butler-kim-jongin-romance-seohyun-girlsgeneration-seohan-seokai-seoexo ----> kekekekekekeke, subscribe to this, jebal <3 Thank you~