025

Regrets

"I'm utterly disappointed in you, and ashamed of you!" Jessica shouted, as she stared at Krsytal with anger flaring in her eyes. "Is these what we have been teaching you for your whole childhood, Soojung? Tell me, when did you start jumping here and there? I-I-," Jessica ttried to carry on, but tears were b in her eyes, and her words were caught in .

Kris then pulled her into his embrace, as he rubbed her back sooothingly, while whispering softly into her ears. The rest stared at one another, as some of the boys quietly left the house to purcahse some take-outs for the rest. Tiffany then looked at Taemin," Why didn't you inform us, that you came back?"

"I don't want to a burden to you all, noona. I-I can handle it on my own," Taemin smiled weakly, as Jessica broke down in Kris's chest. As she looked at the heartbroken boy, whose smile was filled with pain, she felt ashamed of herself and her younger sister. She didn't know how to face the young boy anymore.

Taemin then looked at Jessica,and frowned," Noon-"

"I'm sorry," Krystal interrupted, as she sniffed. Everyone looked at her, and it was then, Sunny snapped at her," You should be sorry! Soojung, we didn't expect this from you. Look at your sister, Taemin, Seohyun and even us, who love you! Don't you think you are selfish, Soojung?"

Krsytal looked down, as he tears flowed down her cheeks. Sunny then carried on," How could you? T-Taemin, he, he loves you and how could you do this to him?" There were sobs, as the whole house went silent for a moment, until they all hear a click from one of the rooms. Jongin turned his head, and widened his eyes to see Seohyun standing at her door.

"Noona!" he exclaimed, as she walked towards him. However, Seohyun was foucsing on the crying girl, as she wrapped her arms around the younger girl, pulling her into her embrace. "Shh, Soojung, stop crying. Didn't I tell you before, if you are going to cry, your forehead will have wrinkles, and your cheeks will sag?"

Krystal cried harder, as Seohyun patted her head gently. Sunny then opened to say something, when Seohyun glared at her coldly, sending the signal to the older girl to keep quiet, and not say anything anymore.

"E-Eonnie, I-I'm so s-s-sorrry," Krystal hiccuped, as she cried, and Seohyun patted her head, while looking down at her. Krystal then sobbed harder," I-I am so stupid, f-f-for hurting so many people."

The older latter then stared at her, and chuckled," Everyone makes mistakes, Soojung-ah. It only depends on how grave the mistakes are, or who did you hurt. You hurt Taemin the most, here. Krys, if you don't want to hurt him, tell him that you're sorry."

"He p-p-p-probably hates me," the younger girl sniffed, as she pullled away from Seohyun, as her swollen eyes look at the older girl. Seohyun then chuckled, as she wiped the falling tear. "If he ever hate you, tell me. I will handle him."

Taemin, who was sitting at the corner of the sofa, looked at Krystal, and then Jongin cleared his throat. "W-We should give them some time to clear their problems." With that, he walked out of the house, along with the boys behind her. The girls then threw looks over their shoulders to one another, and Seohyun added," We should hurry on, eonnies."

Soon, everyone was out of the house and Seohyun looked at Jongin, who was distancing himself from her. "I'm so sorry, Joohyun," Jessica hugged the younger girl, as Seohyun was taken aback.

"Eonnie, it isn't your fault," Seohyun protested, as she wiped the falliing tears. "I am like the worst sister even on Earth, and you p- Joohyun, are you okay?" Jessica's words were cut short, as she looked at the taller girl, who was holding her head.

Seohyun smiled," I'm fine, just having a slight headache now." "You should have rest inside."

"And let that poor girl suffer from you'll scolding?"

Tiffany then patted Seohyun's head," Silly girl, knowing that you aren't feeling well, why didn't you even come out? We will eventually stop our scoldings." "As id, eonnie. Sunny eonnie will probably carry on to spout her critism at Soojung without any mercy."

 

"Where did you find her?" Luhan asked, as he stood beside Jongin. The tanned latter scowled at the doed-eyed guy," Why should I tell you?"

Luhan then sighed," Stop this, will you? I know that I'm in the wrong, but please, stop treating me so coldly!"

"Oh, what then? Hug you like nothing is wrong, and say,' Hyung-nim, it is okay, you are forgiven.'? Is it?" Jongin retorted back, as he turned away from the shorter guy, as he leaned his back against the pillar.

Luhan then growled," No, I didn't mean in that way either. Jongin, stop acting like an . I'm trying to talk to you, and here you are, blowing me away."

"I don't need to talk to you!" Jongin snapped furiously, as he walked towards the lift, and pressed ht button harshly. Sehun then caught up with him, adn held him by the shoulder," Where are you going?"

Jongin then spat out," To cool down." With that, he disappeared into the lift, as the rest behind watched. Seohyun bit her lips, as she knew he was angry because of her. Sighing to herself, she then rushed towards the lift and pressed the button.

"Where are you going, noona?" Sehun asked in surprise, but he got no reply, when the older latter disappeared into the lift, just like how the previous one vanished.

 

Jongin trudged along the streets, as he stared at the ground. As if the ground was posionous, or something, his eyes were shooting daggers at it, as he kicked a stone out onto the road. He then messed up his hair, as he groaned in frustration. The young boy then turned to face the tree trunk, and kicked it before sighing in annoyance.

As he squat down, he held his head in hands, as his mind drifted back to the scene.

"I am running away from my fear, and you are my fear. I don't want to face you, Kim Jongin! I can't bring myself to face you, when I love you! Pabo, can't you see, that I am trying so hard to hde my feelings, but it doesn't work at all."

"In the end, I am just that ing obstacle which is screwing up everything in your heart, noona," Jongin cursed himself, as he stood up. Hearing some nearby footsteps, he then stuffed his hands into his pcoket, as he rushed along the streets.

He then heard the same familiar voice calling out to him," Jongin-ah!" The latter then quickened his pace, as he tried to break free from the nearby of the voice."

"Jongin-ah! Wait!" Jongin ignored, as he took bigger strides, when someone grabbed him then hand and pulled him back. "R-Really, Jongin. I-I'm trying to catch up with you," the calm voice panted, and the boy turned around slightly to see Seohyun, holding her chest as she tried to catch her breath.

The taller boy then greeted grimly," N-Noona." "You are such a stubborn kid."

With that, she then led him across the road, where both settled down on the wodden bench. As the cold wind blew, Seohyun shivered slightly, and Jongin caught sight that she was only wearing a thin layer of sweater, and he shrugged out from his jacket. Draping it around her shoulders, he chided her as usual," Didn't I tell you to wear thicker when coming out?"

"You expect me to go back into the house and then chase after you?" she replied, sarcatically, and the boy cringed. Now he knew where his sarcasm came from. "I-I'm sorry, noona."

Seohyun then sighed, as she looked down at her fingers. "I'm the one who is supposed to say sorry. I am sorry for comparing you to him, especially when you ahted the fact about that."

"N-Noona," Jongin's voice cracked, when the older girl carried on," I knew that is wrong to say that you are my fear, but you really are. Jongin-ah, I am afraid of losing you. You are the most impor-rtant person to me, other than the rest, and I don't want to lose you."

There was a slight pause, and he heard a soft sob. Turning his head, he was taken aback to see tears rolling down the beautiful girl's pale cheeks. "I always want to wake up t-t-to know that you are here with me, by my side. I-I can't bear to dream a day without you, Jongin. I am really scared of losing you, so afraid that I can go carzy."

"Noona," he then wiped her falling tears, and touched her cold cheeks. Pulling her into his warm embrace, he shushed her. However, the stubborn girl insisted to carry on. Look like Jongin learnt his stuborness from her too.

Seohyun squeezed Jongin's shirt tightly, as if she was scared that he will slip out from her hands right at that point of time. "I love you, Kim Jongin. I love you, to the point, where I am just so afraid of losing you. I-I can't bear it, it is like a place filled with darkness without you. I love you, and I don't want to lose you, Kim Jongin."

"Noona," Jongin whispered, as a small broke onto his face as he hugged the sobbing girl in his arms tightly. Smiling, he then whispered into her ears," I love you too, noona. And I promise, I will never let you go."

He then pulled away from her, as he looked at the tear-stained face of Seohyun, and chuckled. He then leaned foward, and pressed his lips gently against hers, as the snowflakes began to fall. Seohyun shut her eyes slowly, as her last tear drop flowed down. Tightening her grip on his shirt, she held onto him tightly, as Jongin hugged her as their lips connected.

"I love you, noona," Jongin breathed against , as they pullled away. Just at that moment, a twinkle sparkled in both their eyes, as they stared at one another with smile on their faces.

 

 

=====================================================================================================================================================

[ A/N ] Last chapter here, guys :0 I know right, after so much tears, and hatred, the story has ended. :(

 

JUST JOKING! WHO SAYS THIS STORY IS OVER? THIS STORY ISN'T OVER PEOPLE. SORRY FOR BEING A MEAN AUTHOR-NIM, BUT I JUST WANNA PLAY A SMALL PRANK ON YOU GUYS. I can't leave the story hanging like this. Don't worry, this isn't the last chapter xD This is the last /holds a dramatic pause/ prank I will ever play on you guys. Before I start receiving death threats 0.0 Don't kill me

Reading through the comments, I realised many are like 'No, author-nim, SeoKai, please!' and some are 'SeoHan please!' and I'm like 'Hehe, it is a surprise!' ;o Actually, this story might have like a a hundered thousan chapters more >< Yes, long, right? Why? Simple, I am suffering from too many EXO couples moments, + SeoEXO moments + my life moments, so this story has to go on.

Thank to the 37 upvotes, and I sincerely hope that it will increase more! :3 And also, thank you to those who subscribed <3 You guys are the best, and hope that more of you will comment (?) Also, silent readers, I love you too <3 Thank you for the continuous support, and I currently have to say that, SEOKAI is just asdfghjkl ;^; I need their moments. They are so PERFECT <3 IN this story, I can't take it. Ugh ><

Have a nice week ahead~

_insanegirl_