014

Regrets

"Mwoh? Did you just said that Seohyun ran out of the damn shopping centre, and onto the streets, and she is now missing?" Jessica shrieked into her phone, as she faced Kris, who was beside her. The taller guy frowned, and then reached into his own pocket to get his own phone.

Jessica then added," Notify the rest, then tell them to find her. Where is Jongin and that ?"

 

Luhan was just two footsteps behind Jongin, as his heart raced. He was worried, and also afraid that something bad, something wrong might happen to Seohyun. "Jongin, I th-"

"Don't talk to me, just get lost," the younge one interrupted his words as he looked around the surroundings frantically.

"Just listen, you head down this road to the park to find her, and I go the other way. Inform me when you found her," Luhan snapped before spunning around.

Jongin scoffed under his breath, as his spped increased. Many different thoughts were entering through his mind, and images of Seohyun crying flashed across his eyes. He could hear the shatter of his heart, as he closed his eyes to blink away the image. "Noona, jebal, don't cry," he whispered as he ran down the road which led him to the park.

 

"Seo Joohyun, you, you are really a huge fool. W-Why did you even listen to his stupid reasons?" Seohyun chided herself as she cried. She then pulled her knees closer to her chest, and began to cry, even harder. She was afraid. She was afraid of Luhan and their memories.

Her tears fall harder, as they landed with a small splash on the grass. The moon was shining down brightly on her, as the stars accompanied her on the sad and lonely night. Just then, she heard a crack of a branch, and her cries became softer as her heart rate increase.

Wiping away her tears, she lifted her head to look around but there was no one. "W-Who is that?" she asked as her voice cracked.

"Noona," a familair low and raspy voice called out, and she found herself, looking into Jongin's brown orbs. "Noona," his mouth quivered slightly as he caught sight of the older girl, whose face showed the streaks of her falling tears.

A rush of sudden emotions entered her, as her breaths begin to be shaky and heavy. Her tears, which stopped a few seconds ago, spilled again as she cried softly," J-Jongin-ah..."

"Noona," he replied as he rushed up to her, and sat beside her. He then pulled her to him closely, and tightly as his rand ran down her back to comfort her. Jongin could feel his shirt becoming wet, but he didn't care. He only care for the girl in his arms, and he wanted her to stop crying.

Jongin pulled her closer, as Seohyun buried her face in his chest and sobbed. He could feel her pain. The pain when someone you loves, loves someone else. The pain of betrayal from your closest friends, the friend your trusted the most. The pain of your heart brekaing into pieces, and nothing could fix it back into a piece again.

"Don't cry, don't cry anymore, noona. He moves on, he had already move on. Noona, you are only hurting yourself now," he whispered softly as he carressed her hair.

He then heard a faint whisper," And you too, I am hurting you." "Noona, jebal. Don't cry anymore."

"It is crazy and it is driving me insane, Jongin. I-I know I am hurting you, but jinjja, I can't take it anymore. I-I love him, for years, and I even married him. Why? Why did he do that to me? He made so many promises to me, but he didn't even fulfil it. Am I not good enough? Waeyo? Wae?" she screamed hysterical, as the younger boy hugged her to calm her down.

Jongin didn't reply as he watched Seohyun's tears spilled. "Aniyo, noona, you are the best girl ever but he just doesn't know how to treasure it. He will regret it. If you are willing to, l-let me be with you every step from now onwards, and I can promise you that I wouldn't treat you like he did, never ever. "

 

"I swear, I can literally rip him into pieces when he show his face up again," Lay hissed as he slammed his cup of coffee on the table. Hyoyeon, who was sitting opposite of him, with Tao just watched as Lay vent his anger on the cup of coffee.

He then carried on," Is he crazy or what? He has aready hurt her, and now, he is making it worst, he isn't going to see the light anymore."

"Hyung, I am sure Jongin will rip him before us. We should be worrying about noona now. She is still missing," Tao rubbed his temple, as he leaned back against the couch.

The three of them were sitting at the table in the hotel lobby, keeping a look-out for Seohyun who might somehow find her back to the hotel. However, there was nothing, and they didn't want to head up to find Yoona. It just makes their mood worst.

Hyoyeon stared at her phone, hoping it might lit up and the news would be that Seohyun has been found. Just like how she had hoped, her phone indeed, did light up and she reached for it immediately.

"Yuri, have you all managed to find her?" she blurted out, without waiting for the other girl to say her speech. Hyoyeon's face fell, when she heard the disappointing news. "Nae, arrasso. Annyeong."

Lay and Tao leaned forward, as they drummed their fingers on the table. She then sighed softly," She hasn't been found yet." Mixed emotions ;  worry, anger, sadness, nervousness ;  built up in Hyoyeon, and the next thing the trio knew, she was crying.

"Wi-Will she be alright? O-Ottokae? She is really i-important, I don't want anything to hap-happen to her," she stuttered through her sobs, and Tao pulled her into his embrace, and patted the older gils' back.

Lay then assured her, and himself and Tao," Noona would be alright, nothing would happen to her, noona. Ulijama, noona."

 

Jessica threw her phone into the shopping bag, as she tossed her hair bakwards, as she looked around for Seohyun. Kris, who was beside her, watched as the older girl bit her lips in frustration, and he felt useless. "Sica, calm down, she woudl be alright."

"Alright? She is somewhere out in the damn streets of Bern, and you expect me to stay calm? What if something happens to her? I can't imagine it!" she exclaimed back, in English, whenever she is frustrated or worried.

Kris then grabbed her arm, and spun her around, causing her to face him. "Listen, she will be fine. Just take deep breaths and calm yourself down. Nothing will happen to her, okay?" Jessca gazed into the taller one's eyes, and sighed softly before nodding.

"Do you need a cup of hot chocolate?" he asked with a tone of concern, when he caught sight of Jessica' tired face. She then shook her head," Aniyo, shiro. Finding Seobaby is more important, hot chocolate can wait."

 

Jongin reached into his phone, and realised that his phone went dead. He groaned softly. 'How am I supposed to be contact hyungs and noonas? I am so ed up now,' he cursed in his mind. He leaned back against his chair, as he watched the lifeless girl infront of him sipped her warm coffee.

He watched her, every single movemet ; the way her lips formed when she drink the coffee, the way her hair fall and cover her face, the way her fingers curled around the cup of coffee ; he just took note of every single detail of her. Jongin watched as her body shivered slightly.

'Pabo, noona rushed out without grabbing her jacket,' he thought as he slipped out of his own jacket. Jongin then stood up, which surprised Seohyun, and made hsi way to her back.

Placing his thick jacket around her, he chided her softly and also gently," You should have worn thicker clothes, if not you can catch a cold."

"Mianhae, for making you worry," she whispered as he sank back in his seat. Jongin then smiled," Noona, don't you know that you making me worried for you is my your job?"

Seohyun then glared at him with her puffy eyes," Stop making me feel bad." "Waeyo? It is true, but I don't blame you. You are letting me be closer to you. Thank you."

"Aren't you thirsty after so much talking?" she asked with a tone of sarcasm, and Jongin laughed it off. "Pali ah, we have to get back before the others called the police and noona would hit the news on the coutnry's paper."

She then broke into a small smile, and nodded. "Gomawyo Jongin-ah, for everything."

 

Hyoyeon's eyes were closed, as he head laid on Tao's shoulder. She then stirred slightly, as her eyes fluttered open. Blinking a few mrore times, she asked," Where are we?"

"Noona, you finally woke up," Lay chuckled, and he waved the hotel card in his hands. "Go back to your room, we will wait here for her."

Tao's eyes widened and he shot to his feet. "T-They are back!" he exclaimed, and the other two's heads turned just to see Seohyun and Jongin entering the hotel together.

"Seobaby!" Hyoyeon cried, as she dashed foward and embraced the younger girl. "You make us worried!" she scolded as she hugged Seohyun, not letting her go.

Tao and Lay soon appeared behind, and glared at Jongin. "Why didn't you call us?" "My phone is dead, how do you expect me to reach you? Jongin replied, and he took out the hotel card from his wallet.

"Noona, can you bring her up, and let her rest?" he asked as he passed the card to the older girl. Hyoyeon's eyebrows furrowed," Where are you going?"

Jongin glanced at Seohyun, whose eyes were pleading him, and he asnwered," Get the rest back." Tao then added," We are going with him."

"D-Don't hurt yourself, Jongin," Seohyun reminded, as she let herself be led away. Lay then said once the two girls were out of shot," What exactly do you think you are going to do?"

"Beat the hell out of that ," he replied before walking out of the hotel, and back onto the streets. "Tao, call the rest, and tell them to tell the girls to get back. We have to stop him, and we need the others' help to stop that guy."

 

Jongin went back to the street which he and Luhan parted from one another. He then went down the way Luhan took, and found the older guy talking on his phone, with an annoyed look. "I-I have to find her, it is my fault that she is missing now!" he snapped into his phone.

The tanned boy marched up to him, and grabbed his phone. "Call back hald an hour later," he hissed before ending the call. Luhan was taken aback, and his face displayed a worried look. "Have you found-"

Without any warning, Jongin threw a punch across Luhan's face, causing the older boy to stumble backwards to the impact of the hard blow.

"Are you crazy?" Luhan yelled, as he touched the bruise on his left cheek. Jongin then grabbed the older guy's collar and gripped it tightly. "I am crazy, in fact, I can kill you."

Luhan then shoved Jongin away, and growled," Why? Is it because I hurt her?" He then lunged at Jongin, and shoved him back against the wall at an alley.

Jongin then kicked Luhan away in the chest, sending him falling backwards. "Bastard, I can seriously kill you now, with my bare hands," he warned lowly.

"It isn't totally my fault, you intorduced her to me," the doed-eyed guy muttered as he punched Jongin in the face. "It was your mistake at the beginning."

"It is my mistake, and I hate myself for that. I hate you more, when you promised you wouldn't hurt her, but you did. I hate you more when you are reasons of her misery. I hate you more, when she has fallen for you," Jongin roared and lunged himself at Luhan.

Both the boys then scuffled with one another, as they threw punches at one another. "Sehun even trusted you!" Jongin hissed as he wiped the blood oozing out from his nose.

"I already said I am sorry!" "It doesn't fix anything at all. Your sorry is useless." "At least I apologised!" "It doesn't work! It doesn't rewind back to the time! It doesn't change the fact that you cheated with Im Yoona!"

Luhan spat his blood out, and glared at Jongin. "I never lied when I said I love Seohyun, but now, I love Yoona, how is it wrong?"

"It is wrong. You promised to love noona, and you ing broke it," Jongin retorted before punching Luhan again.

 

 

 

 

=======================================================================================

Hey everyone, yay, I updated another one! Whee~ Partyyy xD

Okay, don't bash Luhan and Yoona so much, arrasso? It is just a fanfic xD I didn't mean to make both of them so bad, but it is the storyline. Don't start fanwars ^^

Subscribe, comment and upvote, okay? ;)

Also, do check out my SeoXSehunXLuhan fanfic, okay? Copy the link below and read ittt :DDD

ILY all so much <3

 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/598961/worlds-apart-romance-seohyun-seohan-seohun