008

Regrets

Seohyun took a step into the coffee cafe, and took a sniff of the coffee beans. She has been an usual customer to this coffee cafe, that the workers there even know about her. As she looked around the cafe, she was impressed by the cafe interior design and she scanned through the surroundings for familiar faces.

"Unnie, surprising to see you here to early," Amber commented as she popped out beside Seohyun's side, shocking the older latter. "Amber, don't ever do that again," Seohyun warned her firmly, before breaking into a laugh. Amber then sutck her tongue out, and went to the cashier.

She then smiled," Anything you want today?" Seohyun shook her head, and mumbled," I am supposed to meet unnies here, but they don't seemed to be here at all." Amber then gestured towards the staircase, which leads to the second level," They are upstairs with hyung-nim. He seemed to be flirting with Sica noona."

"Again? Oppa, never seems to grow old out of his crush on Sica unnie, doesn't he?" she commented as she walked towards the staircase, when she spotted a familiar and charming man waiting for her by the staircase. "Oppa!" she exclaimed in surprise, as she glanced back a Amber, who was innocently playing with the cashier.

The man, smiled and held open his arms," Joohyun, how are you? It has definitely been a long time we last catch up, and how is my baby girl?" "Ugh, hyung, stop those fake mushiness, it is seriously creeeping me out," Amber groaned as she went into the kitchen. Seohuyn chuckled, and she rushed forward to the man.

"Oppa," she cooed once more time, as he embraced her tightly. He then hugged her tighter, and squealed," How is my baby girl again? Come on, let's go sit there for awhile and catch up with one another." He then lef her to one of the empty tables, and sat her down like how a father would sit a young girl down.

Seohyun looked at him, and chuckled," Donghae oppa, you never seems to change, don't you? Forever, acting like a appa to me." Dongahe leaned back, and chuckled," That is my duties, since I am oder than you." She then laughed, and commented," Your business seemed to be expanding quickly, and fast. Ahjussi must be proud of you."

"I have to than your friend then, Kim Jongdae. He clinched a business deal with me, therefore he make the changed to the design, attracting more customers, and allowing me to expand my busineess more. That lad is a fine and good businessman," Dongahe said proudly, as he looked around his own cafe.

Seohyun widened her eyes in surprise," Chen? He did this?" Donghae nodded his head, and leaned forward," Didn't you know? He owns a small part of thie cafe chain, and I owe it all to him." "Chen did all this?" she asked again, and the older boy chuckled," Yes, yes, Joohyun-ah."

"Anyway, how is you and Luhan, that lad?" Dongahe asked randomly as he picked up his own cafe menus and browsed it through. He didn't know that the couple went through the dicvorce. He didn't know, as she didn't tell him. Seohyun froze on the spot, and didn't know how to reply him. She did not told him about it, not even once.

She then cleared awkwardly, and was about to break the news to him when the cafe door opened and in walked the doed-couple hand in hand. Donghae placed the menu down, and greeted them," Annyeong, wel- Luhan?" He then stared at the doed-eyed boy, and then the interwined hands and lastly at Seohyun, who was sighing.

"Joohyun, what is this meaning? He is cheatin-" "Oppa, shut it, I can explain," she butted in when Donghae clenched his fist. "I don't tolerate nonsense, Xi Luhan. What is the meaning of this?" Donghae muttered really slow and low, as he gripped Luhan's collar tightly. Seohyun then lunged forward, and pulled him off Luhan.

She then snapped," Oppa, I told you I can explain." Donghae, however, jerked her away and grabbed Luhan's collar again. "What is this meaning?" he whispered lowly, and without any warning, he punched Luhan across the face, sending him tumbling across the floor. Yoona screamed, as she rushed over to his side.

"Oppa," Seohyun hissed, as she pushed him backwards. Amber, then rushed out and gripped Donghae's arm," Hyung, stop it. Why are you punching Luhan hyung?" Just then, the cafe door opened again, and Sehun skipped in. "Noona, look-" he started when he stopped to see Luhan on the floor.

He sees Donghae breathing heavily, as he glared at Luhan with a furious look. He then heard another low growl behind him, and he turned around to see Jongin growling angrily. "Noona," Sehun called out, as he walked towards the older girl cautiously. Seohyun, however, looked into Dongahe's eyes," Oppa, I said I can explain. But not now, it is a long and confusing story."

"Joohyun, how could you hide it from me?" he roared, and Seohyun flinched. Sehun then jerked Dongahe backwards, and cooled him down," Hyung, let's go to the kitchen and cool down. We have some talking to do. Noona will explain it to you later." He then dragged the older latter to the kitchen.

Jongin rushed towards Seohyun's side, and asked," Noona, gwenchayo?" She then smiled sliightly, and glanced at Luhan. "Yoona-ssi, bring him up to the second level. There is a first-aid kit at the corner of the room, and asked Fany unnie to call the other boys," she said firmly. Yoona nodded, and supported Luhan up as they both hobbled up the stairs.

"What is wrong with hyung?" Amber muttered, as she picked up the menu on the floor. Looking at Jongin and Seohyun, she rolled her eyes," Luhan hyung and Yoona noona are together, but why is hyung punching Luhan?"

Jongin glared at her, and muttered," You don't need to know-" "Unnie and Luhan hyung are a couple one before?" Amber asked, slowly, and she knew she hit the jackpot when both their expressions changed hardly. "I thought unnie didn't get married," she commented again.

"Jongin-ah, can you do me a favour?" Seohyun asked, with her pleading eyes, as she gripped onto his arm. He nodded, and she carried on," Can you bring me to the hilltop now?" He then nodded once more, and grabbed her hand and led her to his car. Opening his car door, he gestured," Get in, noona. We are heading there now."

He then boarded the car, stepped on the accelerator and sped off to the hilltop without any hesitation.

 

 

Closing the car door, Seohyun let out a deep breath and rushed up the hilltop, without waiting for Jongin. He watched as the older girl, spread her arms wide open when she reached the top of the hill. He then chuckled, and rushed up  after her. "Noona," he panted by the time he reached the top.

She then faced him, and reached into her pocket and pulled out a necklace. He then widened his eyes, as that necklace was given by Luhan, and all this while, she had never given or throw it away. She then said determinely," Jongin-ah, this time, I want to throw all the memories away, and moved on. He did moved on, and I think it is also time for me."

Taking in a deep breath, she raised her hand and threw it away as far as she could. She watched as the necklace vanished in an instant, and Jongin stood there, speechless. She then let out another deep breath, and screamed. "Seo Joohyun, you are the most stupid person I ever met before!"

"Noona," Jongin muttered as he reached out to grab her arm, when she carried on," You are the most smartest person in school, the most well-know student counsellor, and now, you are just a stupid fool with a big stupid brain! You and your stupid heart, why did you make the most stupid decision by choosing and falling for him? Why, why did you do such a stupid thing like accepting him? You are the most stupid girl ever, you just regret every single stupid decision you make in the end, you end up as the most stupid person ever!" There were tears rolling down her face, and she knelt down.

Jongin then embraced her tightly, and patted head. Placing her head against his chest, he assured her," Noona, you are not stupid or anyhting. You just make wrong decisions. That's all."

"Like falling for him," she cried harder, and Jongin hugged her tightly. He was breaking on the inside; not only because she was crying, but also the fact that she hasn't moved on from him. "Noona, stop all these nonsense. You are not stupid, and never will be. You are the most intelligent, elegant and deserving lady that I ever met. Noona, you aren't stupid, you are not. Noona, moved on like how he did! Stop hurting yourself, the others and him," Jongin bit his lips, as he tried to prevent his tears from falling.

Seohyun glanced up, just to see his face wet due to his tears. "Noona, stop. You aren't stupid or anything! I am, I am. I am stupid for loving you, being there for you for many years, despite the fact that you only see me as a dongsaeng. I love you noona, more than ever. I always thought that I could be the one, be your namja and protect you. I thought you could see my love for you, but you didn't. You fell for him instead, you fell for him, whom I introduced you to. I always thought, you know my feelings towards you, but you end up treating me like this. He move on, but you haven't. I, as a huge fool, sat there and waited for you, waited for you! I thought I could replace him, but I realised I couldn't, you are still in love with him. You love him as much as I love you, that I become invisible to you," Jongin muttered as he broke free from Seohyun.

Standing up, he then wiped his tears," Noona, I have many regrets. I regret allowing you to meet him, and I have so many others. But, one thing I don't regret, is meeting you, noona. I never regretted that. I still remembered the first time we met, do you? Or do you only remember how you met him?" He then sobbed some more, and walked away, slowly, retreating away from her.

 

 

Jongin sat down on the stone bench, heartbroken as he sobbed softly. He got rejected by Krystal Jung, who treats him like any other fanboy of hers, an invisible wall. She, instead, fell for his best friend, Lee Taemin, and left him in this state. He sobbed somemore, when an angelic voice spoke," Stop crying."

He glanced up, just to see a hand holding out a handkerchief for him. Looking at the person, it was just a girl, who was slightly older than him, wearing a white dress and she looked like an angel which just descended from heaven.

"Here, take this, and wipe those tears away," she said as she sat down beside him. Jongin stared at her handkerchief, and accpeted it gratefully. "You should move on, from Krystal and stopped crying," she chuckled, as she studied him sobbing.

Jongin looked up at her, and his heart skipped a beat. She was perfect, beautiful even without any make-up. She was definitely more than an angel. She has to be a goddess with such flawless features. "Who are you to tell me this?" he blurted out, and mentally cursed himself.

"I do, look. Krystal, just move on from her," she said gently. He then gave a small smile," She is just like any other girls, out there, thinking that she is so good-" "I know, she may acts like a total spolit-brat, but that isn't the real her. She is just acting. Why? She is suffering from a brain tumour now, and is currently in her second stage. The cancer cells are spreading, and also, she has only 10% of chance to survive. Not wantng to get hurt, she become cold to strangers, until, your friend, Taemin-ssi, warmed and melted it."

He then frowned," How do you know so much?"  "She is my unnie's dongsaeng. I watched her grew up from young, every single step. You don't know her well, and she told me about you and Taemin too. She didn't want to hurt you, but she had no choice. She liked him, and not you. Trust me, just move on from Krystal."

"Why are you telling me all these?" "I want to know you, I want to see whether what she described about you is the same or not. Krystal hopes you can move on from her, she hates hurting people. Furthermore, you are Taemin-ssi's best friend, and it is making her feel vreay bad."

She then stood up, and walked away, when Jongin shouted," What is your name?" She then turned back, and smile warmly," I will tell you, tomorrow or the next time we met."

 

 

"Jongin, I am so sorry, I never wanted to hurt you," Seohyun sobbed as she watched Jongin's retreating backview.

 

 

 

====================================================================================

AYO :) i have updated another chapter, and I hope you all really love it ^^

 

And pleaase take this time to read this. I am currently looking for an co-author, who can help me in my new fanfiction. I will be creating a SeoEXO oneshots, once I found a co-author. I really hoped that one of you guys out there, would actually help and become a co-author and write the one shots with me. If you are interested, please click on the link below, and read the blog. PLease, someone, juse become my friend, and my co-author? Thanks :)