Oh! She had forgotten

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

TIFFANY POV

Already more relaxed I decided to call Taeyeon

Ring~ ring~ 

"Hello"

"Hey tae-tae~" I greeting her lively

"Oh Pany-ah whats up"

"I'm bored tae-tae" *pout* "let's go shopping or something"

"Ash… removes the pout Pany-ah"

"OMO how you-" she let out her ahjumma laughter

"hahaha… it is because I know you very well" as expected, we have been friends for more than 10 years now.

"Well then what you say?.... We can call Yuri-ah and Sunny also"

"Sorry Pany-ah but my parents want me to accompany them to a boring meal with a few of their partners"

"Come on tae-tea~" 

"Also, aren’t you should be busy right now?"

"Me?… busy?" *confused*

"yeah! you know, with your marketing project, a few while ago I call my Bunny to ask her to accompany me to the dinner but she said that she could not because of the project" (Sunny, Sooyoung and Tiffany are students in marketing, while Yuri and Taeyeon are students in administration) "don't tell me that you already finish"

"No, actually I had forgot" ash… seeing that I forget Miss Park project.

"WHAT? HOW COULD YOU FORGET?"

"YAH! DON'T YELL TO ME"

"Sorry Pany-ah, is only that how could you forget? Sunny said the project worth 30% of the final note" she sounds worry.

"OMG tae-tae what do I do? Also I need the book of contemporary market of Kotler" I began to panic (it is a same theme for the whole class but each person has to get their own approach)

"At this time the library of the university already closed and don’t open on Sundays"

Oh damn it! she is right, now I’m officially in panic-mode; and it is not that I really care fail in this assignment I still can approved the class but my mother, she would nagging me non-stop and obvious comparing me with Sooyeon that has perfect qualifications ash…

"What do I do? Tae-tae~" *pouting*

"Yah~ Pany-ah first stops pouting… mmm… why you don’t call my bunny? The friday we were to the library and pulled out a pile of books" Tae-Tae suggest.

"Ohhh… I thought that you mmm… you know, that you two only were looking for a place where-" *malicious grin*

"Yah PANY-AH how can you think that of me?” she complaint “and for you information there are better places that the library"

"hahaha… my little byuntae, ok I will hang up now, I need to call Sunny, bye bye~" we said goodbye and then call Sunny, who quickly agreed to help me, well, only after I promise give her the new wallet of the latest collection of j estina which for me is not a problem because it is one of the brands that Hwang Group is owner.

While waiting for Sunny I come down to the kitchen for some snacks. "Imo" I call our cook/nana, she has worked for us since we arrived to Korea when I was 8 years old and she always treated me nice.

"OMO~ Miss Tiffany" she smiled sweet at me while she cut something in the counter, I stood to the side "want some fruit kid"

*I made a pout* "Imo, I’m no longer a kid"

"aigo~ for me you are always going to be a kid, especially when you made those faces" I smiled, my eyed smile while taking a piece of apple *chew*

"thanks~ Imo"

Sooyeon came into the kitchen wearing her glasses (well she always brings it in the school but generally not at home)

"Sooyeon-ah there you are" Imo greeting her "want some fruit? you've been the whole afternoon doing that project of yours"

"not Imo, I only came for some water" she replied. 

‘Ohhh… so she has been doing the project’ I suddenly get angry 'so she knew about the project and didn’t tell me, if I hadn't talk with Tae-Tae I would not know' *frowned* I went out of the kitchen without saying anything.

Please log in to read the full chapter