I Know It’s Her

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

SOOYOUNG POV

“It’s because she is the reason why I left Korea 5 years ago” Jessica sank her face in her hands and began to cry, I embraced her and rubbed her back to comfort, I had never seen her this fragile.

After several minutes crying and when she finally could calm down, she start to tell me her history with Tiffany. She had never talk about this before; something as her friend I had always respected and now I understand why, it there must have been very painfully for her to know that the person she love does not love her.

I feel sad for her as well as guilty because I was the one who insisted on the meeting, but then ‘why did she accepted the contract?’

“Jessica why did you accept?” she did not say anything as she got up and walked towards the window. *I frown* “we have not even signed the contract I’m going to cancel everything” I said but she refused.

“No Sooyoung, I said that I will do it” she said it in a very serious tone, that worry me a little then *panic attack*

“OMG Jessica don’t tell me that you want to take revenge ruining everything, NO, NO, you can’t do that, that would ruin your career also, no, no, you and I will return to NY tomorrow after visiting the grave of your parents” I said alarmed about what I was thinking. She only stare at me unbeliever.

“Sooyoung calm down, I don’t plan to do anything of that, god you have to stop seeing so many dramas” *annoying*

"Then tell me what are you going to do? Because unless you're still in love with her I don’t understand your decision to stay" I said without really thinking, but when she keeps quiet I could not help but get alarmed again.

“OH MY GOD DON’T TELL ME-” she ran towards me and wrap up my mouth with her hand.

“o-of c-course n-not” she denied it but did not convince me “I-I only want to prove to myself that I can do it, that she already does not affect me and is nothing more in my life that-“ she kept silent *bit her lip*

She says that Tiffany does not affect her but is obvious that is still affect her.

 

 

JESSICA POV

“I-I only want to prove to myself that I can do it, that she already does not affect me and is nothing more in my life that-“ I bit my lip because say it out loud is too much for me.

“And if really does not affect you any more, Why did you deny to her that you are Sooyeon?” ash … why Sooyoung has to be so clever and question me. 

“ash… Soo is not as if I have all this planned in advance, but I believe things gonna be more simple if she does not know who I really am”

“Well, I have a news for you, she knows who you are 바보(babo)” she say matter of fact.

OMO… it’s true, but ‘how is it that she knew it?’ even Nicole my cousin had problems to recognize me when she visited me in NY a year after I leave San Francisco.

“B-But she is not sure, and as I remain denies it, she does not have way to proving it”

“That is true” Soo agreed “but are you sure about being able to be close to her for three months and trick her? Without mentioning, what are you going to do with Hyunie?” Sooyoung ask me.

“She is the Director of HG I don’t believe she really is going to be there for the photoshoots, also I don’t thinking she is interested in me” *sigh* “I know that very well” is hurts me to recognize that I’m nobody in her life.

“And as for Hyunie, now must be 5am in NY I’m going to wait a little bit more to call her, I don’t want to wake her up” *smile* think about Hyunie always puts a smile on my face.

“ok if you are sure, count on me in whatever you need” she smiled “but I think we need to teach her a lesson to that Hwang” Sooyoung did a fight position *evil smile*

 

TIFFANY POV

When we come to the company I shut myself in my office and asked that nobody bother me. I could not concentrate on anything, all my mind was in Jessica/Sooyeon so I search for her photos in Internet.

I was surprised to find so many photos, there is no doubt that she is a famous model. ‘Da

Please log in to read the full chapter