Mom 엄마

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tiffany went to work with a big smile in her face due to the dinner of the previous night; thinking that it was far from being a gourmet meal that Tiffany was accustomed, for Tiffany it had been the most delightful meal because in every bite she could feel the love and effort that Jessica put in doing it.

“Good morning Eunjung” *eyed smile* Tiffany greeted her secretary before entering her office room.

“G-good m-morning d-director” the girl barely could return the greeting, she still could not get used to the new attitude of her boss. If Tiffany have already a lot of admirers between the employees in HG, these had multiplied since she began to show her ‘eyed smile’.

The morning was like usual to Tiffany until it was time for the meeting with the shareholders, because when she opened the door of the meetings room there it was the last person she expected to see.

“mom … what are you doing here?” Tiffany asked.

“sweetheart, I’m the president of the company and majority shareholder, obviously I have to be here” Michelle Hwang answered with naturalness and her own eyed smile.

“but I thought that you were in Thailand, When did you come?”

“darling, can we speak after the meeting” Michelle said when she notice that almost all the shareholders were already in the room.

“I’m sorry” Tiffany looked apologizing to all.

 

TIFFANY POV

-Office of Michelle Hwang-

After the meeting my mother and I went to her office. Sincerely I was slightly surprised since she was supposed to arrive until the next week.

“I thought that you would be in Thailand for another week” I sitting down in the couch in her office. It is not that I don’t like she returning earlier it is only that I’m surprised and more because she did not call to inform me.

“I decided to return earlier because I want to surprise you” she said smiling *eyed smile* I look at her waiting for her to continue “also I want to know how the things go with you and Sooyeon”

“ahh ok, well… mmm... the things with Jessi are fine…” I played with my fingers *nerves*. Because she went to Thailand when Jessi and I we weren't in good terms yet, I still didn't tell her anything about Hyunie.

“what happened daughter?” my mother noticed my nerves.

“well, mom the thing is mmm… how I explain it to you” I did not know where to begin explaining the situation to her.

“It is about my granddaughter Seohyun” she said calmly giving a sip to her coffee, I almost had a heart attack.

“How do you know it?” I saw her laughing as if I had asked about something ridiculous.

“hahaha sweetheart, how I was not going to know it, remembers that I’m the president of HG so obviously I heard the rumors about my daughter walking around Jeju with a baby girl and the model Jessica Jung” she said as fact “also this morning when I arrive to the house I found Victoria redecorating a room nearly to yours” she added.

“ohhh“ was everything what I could say.

“Tiffany I know that I’m not the best mother and I’m always out but that does not mean that I’m not interested to hear from you” she smiled kindly before putting a more serious expression “now, you might explain why you didn't tell me anything about my granddaughter” she cross her arms *frowning* ‘now I know from whom I got the bipolar’ I thought when I saw her.

“well mom at first I did not know that Hyunie was my daughter and it is not also a thing that you could explain by phone or skype” she nodded in agreement but she flick my forehead.

“Ouch” I rub my forehead.

“I will forgive you only for this time” she got up and took her purse walking to the door “well, what are you waiting” she look at me “I want to see my granddaughter” she looking so excited for met Hyunie.

 

MICHELLE POV

During the ride Tiffany explain me that Seohyun still does not know that she is her another mom, and that Sooyeon/Jessica and Seohyun are going to move to the house tomorrow.

-Jessica's aparment-

“Mom, you are going to see that Hyunie is the most beautiful baby girl that you have never seen” Tiffany said while touched the doorbell.

“a moment” we hear someone from inside before the door open.

“Hello Nicole”

“Hello Tiffany-unni” the girl greeted us with a smile before she move aside to allow us to get in.

“She is my mother Michelle Hwang” Tiffany introduced me “Mom she is Nicole Jessi’s cousin”

Please log in to read the full chapter