Visiting old friends

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

The day after the meeting Tiffany spend all the morning walking around her office. She was nervous Jessica will not signing the contract, so every 5 minutes or less she called Hyoyeon to know if Jessica or her Manager had contacted.

She was nerves not for the campaign but because if Jessica did not signing the contract, that mean she definitely would leave Seoul without giving her the opportunity to fix things and that was something Tiffany will not letting happening.

Tiffany was also fighting against the impulse of going to Jessica's hotel. After her conversation with Taeyeon and Sunny she knew that before doing something she needed to think what she was going to say to Jessica, and Tiffany even neither had a plan to arrange the things, even she nor had idea where to start.

“Boss, they are already here” Hyoyeon entered the office extracting her for her mental debate.

“Let them come immediately” Tiffany answer anxious.

When Tiffany saw Jessica she couldn't control herself and hugged Jessica tight.

Hyoyeon was astonished; in her more than two years working for this Tiffany she had never seen her acting that way. Sooyoung also was astonished because nobody hugged Jessica like that, only Hyunie.

When Jessica could recover of the impact she push Tiffany away “what the hell is wrong with you?” she said in a cold tone while looking at her annoying.

 

SOOYOUNG POV

After visiting the grave of Jessica's parents, we went straight to Hwang Group; they escorted us to an office and Jessica barely have entered when director Hwang literally threw herself to her embracing her.

It takes me a few minutes to process what it had happened and Jessica had already pushed away the director who was apologizing with her.

“I’m sorry it was an impulse” she bows the head while playing with her fingers.

“Better not happen again I don’t like ‘strangers’ touch me” Jessica emphasized. In the corner of my eye I could see that director Hwang bowed more her head.

“but we are not strangers Sooyeon” she say so weak

Jessica walk passing her and sat down in one of the chairs opposite to the desk, director Hwang returned to her place in the desk and I sat down in another chair aside of Jessica, Miss Hyoyeon stopped aside of director Hwang passing her a few black folders.

“First of all ‘Director Hwang’ I’m not this Sooyeon girl and if you want us work together, you have to call me by my name, Jessica Jung”

Woww… even I was frightening. The temperature in the office lows, Jessica can be very cold when she wants.

“not please, it will not happen again. Jessica-ssi” I could see clearly sadness in the eyes of Tiffany. There were a few moments of awkward silence.

“well, I check the contract and we like it” I speak “only there is something that we would like adding”

“and what would this be?” Tiffany-ssi asked me, for the first time removing her eyes from Jessica.

“Jessica appreciates very much her privacy, so we would like that her stay here remain as a secret until is necessary for the campaign” they agreed, so I continues “and in addition to that, Jessica can’t work after 8pm unless it is absolutely necessary” the two turned to see us confused.

“I need my beauty sleep” Jessica said without much explanation and as if it was the most normal thing. Inside I wanted to laugh at the ridiculous that it sounding but we could not say the real reason.

“that would be it for our part” I said to them.

“it is ok, we don’t have any problem with that” director Hwang said.

After we sign the contract Hyoyeon gave us the keys and the direction of the department where Jessica would stay. Jessica preferred to be in an apartment for Hyunie than in a hotel room.

“well, then we will left“

"Wait" Director Hwang call us before we were out “mmm… can I invite you to eat?” she said to us clearly nervous.

I turned to look at Jessica who had her back facing Tiffany. She was biting her bottom lip obviously nervous

I turned to look at Jessica who was biting her bottom lip obviously nervous, luckily her back was facing Tiffany so that she could not see her

“No” she breathe deeply and went out of the office, I could see the disappointment on Tiffany’s face.

 

Jessica was tired so we return to the hotel and ask for service room.

“Jessica don’t you think that the attitude of Tiffany toward you is slightly rare? she even look sad”

“She was not sad. It is only that Tiffany Hwang never had been rejected before”

 

JESSICA POV

After Soo went away I continued thinking in what happen in the office, Tiffany really seemed sad for the way I treat her, ‘it is only my imagination th

Please log in to read the full chapter