Her Decision

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

JESSICA POV

Early in the noon I went out with Hyunie to the park that is across the street to the apartment, we were playing when the ball went away, I turned around to look for the ball and then I saw Tiffany standing a few meters away watching us. Earlier Yoona had call me to inform me that Yuri had already spoken to Tiffany and apparently she had not reacted well. I turned to look away feeling guilty for lying to her but I had to protect myself and Hyunie.

“my ball” Hyunie ran towards Tiffany.

 

AUTHOR POV

“my ball” Hyunie ran towards the ball that was just on Tiffany’s feet, Tiffany kneeled down and took the ball.

“hello Hyunie, do you remember me?” Tiffany said *eyed smile*. Seohyun looked at her for a few seconds thinking and then she smiled.

“Aunt smile” she approached and take her ball “thanks for finding my mommy” Seohyun kissed her in cheek, ‘she is so cute’ Tiffany thought Seohyun’s head.

“Tiffany what are you doing here?” Jessica approached to them, she was slightly nervous of what Tiffany was going to say to her.

“I only mmm… was happening somewhere here” Tiffany said getting up.

“Come Hyunie, let’s keep playing” Jessica called her daughter.

With her free hand Seohyun pull Tiffany’s hand so that she turning to see her “do you want to play with Hyunie?” she asked smiling.

Jessica was surprised by the behavior of her daughter who is usually reserved towards strangers, especially because this only the second time that she meet Tiffany ‘will it be that Hyunie can feel the connection that she has with Tiffany?’ Jessica wondered

Before answer Tiffany turn to look at Jessica “is it ok for you?” she asked. Jessica did not know what to say but seeing Tiffany’s eyes she could not refuse and only nodded. Tiffany took off her heels and soon the three were playing with the ball, from time to time Jessica turn to look at Tiffany when this one was not noticing her and Tiffany towards the same.

When Tiffany and Seohyun were playing in the swings Jessica approached them with 3 ice creams in the hands. "here"

“ice cream” Seohyun said excited when Jessica pass the chocolate flavor to her while the strawberry to Tiffany and she remains with the vanilla.

Tiffany´s smile grew on seeing that Jessica had not forgotten what was her favorite flavor “you did not forget it”.

The three sat down in a banking to eat the ice cream, Seohyun was seated in the middle of the two adults while Jessica cleaning the ice cream of her cheeks and Tiffany her head, the three were giving the image of a family enjoying the day in the park. ‘I love Jessica and Hyunie is so cute, my friends are right if she gives me a chance I can have them like my family’ Tiffany thought while she saw them.

“Jessica“ Tiffany called her when she ends cleaning Seohyun’s face. Jessica raised her face to see her.

“What I told you the other day, I’m seriously and not only that Jessica, I would love that you can give me another chance” Tiffany took Jessica’s hands “can you do that?” Jessica did not know how to answer her, she was waiting that Tiffany ask her about Seohyun first.

“Tiffany you don’t have to do it, Hyunie, she is not-” Jessica was about to lie to continue with the plan but Tiffany interrupted her.

“I know it but I don´t care” she look at her directly to the eyes “please Jessica, just give me a chance” Tiffany begging her.

“Are you will to work for it?” Jessica asked her.

"Of course" Tiffany did not hesitate to answer.

“then from now on you have to court me, but takes into consideration that I’m a mother and for me Hyunie it is the most important” Jessica warned her in a serious tone but inside she was shouting of happiness.

“sure I will“ Tiffany turn to see Hyunie that was calmest seeing the two adults talking “also Hyunie is an adorable baby girl” she pinch her cheeks in an affectionately way. Tiffany was more than happy because Jessica had given her another chance to be with her. 

Although Tiffany would want to spend the whole day with them she had to leave them when she received a call from her office, at first she did not want to go but Jessica convinced her to go.

-Building HG-

The whole staff under director Hwang control was in shock, many of them even were feeling dizzy, but this was not because her boss was shouting them or loading them with excess of work, it was because in the years that they had being employed there no even in the signing of big contract or during the party’s of the company they had seen her boss behaving that way; energetic, noisy and with a big eyed smile in her face, for god! They had never seen her smiling before.

Hyoyeon that had already seen Tiffany acting in this peculiar way supposed that this strange behavior had to do with certain chestnut hair model, and being the mischievous she is, she did not lose the opportunity to boss.

When the two were walking for the lobby. “hello! Jessica-ssi” Hyoyeon said faking see her.

Hearing the name of her beloved one, Tiffany dropped the documents that she was carrying “Jessi“ she turned to everywhere looking for her, only to see Hyoyeon laughing.

"hahahaha"

Then she realized that she was tricked “KIM HYOYEON” she threw her an annoying look.

Seeing Hellfany unleashed Hyo swallowed and quic

Please log in to read the full chapter