Following my heart Part I

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

-Restaurant soshi-

Before Tiffany and Sunny finishing their meal Yoona went out to greet them because after all they were best friends of her girlfriend and also they had become good friends for her too.

Without intention Yoona overheard a little of the conversation between Tiffany and Sunny, and because she felt a little guilty towards Tiffany she decided to help her, obviously without betraying Jessica's confidence.

Yoona then told Tiffany what years ago Jessica had told her about the death of her parents and how Tiffany had cheered her up without known it.

After listen the history Tiffany felt touched, it was the first time in her life that she listen that someone liked her not for her beauty or wealth but only because of her.

 

TIFFANY POV

After my conversation with Sunny and with what Yoona told me, I have the confidence to be able to recover Jessi’s heart. First I’m go to do what Sunny said and act sincerely from the bottom of my heart, and what my heart says is to be around her, so I decided to go myself for her and take her to the location for photoshoot with Key.

 

JESSICA POV

I was giving breakfast to Hyunie before I have to go to the photoshoot when the doorbell rang.

*Ding~ Dong~* Nic was the one who opened because Soo like always was eating her third bowl of cornflakes.

“Hello ehm.. I’m Tiffany Hwang is Jessi here?” I hear Tiffany voice ‘jessi?’

“Hello, I’m Nicole Jung her cousin, she is giving breakfast to Hyunie” they walked to the kitchen.

“Hello Jessi, Hello Hyunie” *eyed smile* see her smile make me blush.

“Hello! Aunt Tiffany” when I listen Hyunie call her aunt I felt bad for the two of them, I only hope that when I tell Tiffany the truth she don’t get too angry with me.

“Tiffany what are you doing here?” I asked her.

*eyed smile* “For you” she pulled out a bouquet of flowers from her back, they were beautiful and smell very well *I smiled*

“well, as you and manager Choi are not used to Seoul I came to take you to the place of the photoshoot”

“Thatm wasm nonm necessamrym directom Hwamg” Soo said with full of cornflakes.

“Aunt Sooyoung you should not speak with your mouth full” Hyunie scolded her waving her finger and Soo only gave her an apologetic look that made me giggle.

“hihihi” Tiffany giggle “please only call me Tiffany” she said to Sooyoung.

“I only go for my bag and we can go” I went to the room for my bag and when I return to the kitchen Tiffany was cleaning Hyunie’s mouth *smile*

“Did you already finish everything baby?” I asked Hyunie and she nodded “Nicole please take good care of her” I said to my cousin before giving a kiss to Hyunie “mom has to go to work, be a good girl and listens to aunt Nicole” Hyunie nodded and give me a kiss too.

“bye mommy”

“bye bye” we go out of the apartment.

Tiffany prepared a van to taking us to the place of the photoshoot, went we arrive everything was already prepared so I hurried myself to change my outfit and go with the stylist to do my hair and makeup.

The photoshoot came well thanks to the meeting that we had had previously, when there was a rest I went to the monitor to see the photos and to check in my posture and expressions, I turned around to look for Tiffany but I did not see her anywhere ‘perhaps she return to the office’ I felt a little disappointed that she was gone and also that she had not said goodbye *pout*

I was immersed seeing the photos until someone put a cup of coffee in front of me “here” it was Tiffany’s voice, she was beside me. I take the cup of coffee “it is caramel coffee”

“How?” I was surprised that she knew my favorite drink and also that she had gone for it herself and not sending someone else.

“I would like to say that I knew it, but in fact I asked Sooyoung” she confessed playing with her fingers. I can help but smile at her.

“Is okay for a director to absent work?” I take a sip o

Please log in to read the full chapter