Is obvious for all the rest

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

It were 7pm and in the garden were already installed the dance floor with lights and the DJ that Tiffany had hired. Narsha and Sooyeon were taking care of the snacks and drinks.

Taeyeon and Sunny came obviously together and looking spectacular; after all this was a party organized by Tiffany Hwang and all those who were ‘someone‘ in the university would be there, they immediately made their way where Tiffany was chatting with some guests.

TAEYEON POV

“hey Pany-ah” Sunny and I come near to her.

Tiffany apologized with the girls that she was speaking and went to us.

“hey guys, good that you came”

“Your admirers?” Sunny mocked her.

“haha very fun” Tiffany answered ironic

After a few minutes of talking nonsense I realize that Tiffany looked a little distracted. To tell the truth, she has been this way the whole week as if something was worrying her, but whenever I asked her, she would denies it and says that everything is fine.

“hey Tiffany let’s dance” Leeteuk oppa called her.

“I return in a moment” she went away with him.

“hey Taengoo~ what is what worries you?” Sunny turned to see me with her puppy eyes.

“Is Pany-ah” *sigh* “I know something happens to her but she does not say anything to me, do you know somthing?”

“uhm… I also have noticed her odd behavior the whole week and I believe that it has to do with Sooyeon”.

“With Sooyeon?” *frown* “what has to do with her?” I asked confused.

“Don’t be silly Taengoo, you have not noticed how Fany-ah steals glances of her from time to time” she said laughing lightly.

“mmm …” *thinking* “well the truth is I had not noticed it, also I’m not along with her in class and during the recess my sight does not leave you my lover” *wink* I said taking her by the waist.

“aww~ my Taengoo is so sweet” she gave me a kiss in the cheek.

“giak… you two always so cheesy” we turn around to see who had interrupted our sweet moment. 

“YAH KWON YURI” I shout

“hahahaha calm down Taeng I was only joking” Yuri approached to us looking for someone.

“if you look for Pany-ah she is dancing over there” I indicated where Tiffany was dancing with Leeteuk oppa.

“puff as if I was looking for her, no, I’m looking for my Sooyeon, she must be somewhere here”

“Yuri-ah does you really like her or it is only one of your flirtations?” Sunny asked seriously

“What so serious Sunny? Hahaha…

“Answer?”

”mmmm…” *thinking* “to say the truth I don’t know” she say.

“Yuri what if there is someone else that really loved Sooyeon, what would you do?” I asked. After what Sunny say about Tiffany I have to know because I don’t want neither of the two get hurt.

“Well that depends of Sooyeon, if she likes more this person then I have no problem… but what you suddenly got so curiosity?” Yuri looked at us confused.

“it was just curiosity”

“well if you forgive me I’m going to look for Sooyeon” with that Yuri went away.

“what do you think Taengoo?” Sunny asked me. 

“I think that… it is better that Tiffany reacts soon before she loses her opportunity” Sunny nodded. “let’s go to dance” I took her to the dance floor.

 

YURI POV

Where will she be ‘there she is, finally I found you’ I thought when I saw Sooyeon distributing snacks, I approached to her for behind and took the tray that she was carrying.

“oh god” she jumped off and put her hand on her chest “Yuri you frightened me”

“hahaha sorry I did not mean” I give her one of my kill smile that never fail in delighted my admirers, but she only stared at my without any expression “hehehe“ *awkward laughter*

“hey want to dance?” I left the tray in a nearby table and took her by the arm toward the dance floor but she stopped me.

“No, I have to work”

“ahh don’t worry about that, I will talk with Tiffany later” I took her but she stopped me again, I looked at her confused.

“is not that” *sigh* she look at me serious “Yuri I like you, and leaving aside that you are a playgirl you also are a good person and very nice, but I do not like you in a romantic way” *sigh* “and I don’t want you to have false hopes with me because I cannot see you any more that like a friend, well, of course if you want to be my friend” Sooyeo

Please log in to read the full chapter