Normal Routine

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next day (Friday) Tiffany get up feeling the hangover from the night before, but even so she fix herself to go to the university; this was not the first time that she would attend in such state and probably not the last.

The details of the previous night in the bar were somewhat confusing, but she remember very well that Yuri did not allow her to drive; to what  Tiffany was grateful because it would have been very dangerous driving in that state. Also Yuri was the one who brought her home, so tiffany’s car had been left in the bar; Tiffany made a mental note to send someone for the car.

When she came out of the bathtub, she noticed that in the nightstand was a glass with water and medicine for headache along with a note.

 

'Don't forget to take the medicine'

 

The note was written by Sooyeon because it was her handwriting.

Tiffany took the medicine and drank the whole glass of water. She finished getting ready and went to college in her other car.

When she reach college none noticed her state (the hangover), except by her friends and Sooyeon. The day was totally normally and all the others students and even the teachers did not notice anything strange about Tiffany, for them she was the same goddess that always only that today she was wearing sunglasses.

When the weekend arrive, the normal routine for Tiffany was hang out with others friends to parties or bars and return home the next morning, which she did, but what is coming out of her routine was that Tiffany has not requested the service of Sooyeon. Tiffany normally would ask Sooyeon to make things as: take off her shoes (when Tiffany get tired), bring the breakfast the next day, give her a massage in the back or legs or anything else she want, but now apparently she was avoiding Sooyeon.

 

When the week start Tiffany behaved as she normally do in the university and in the house; except for the fact that she continued avoided Sooyeon. Now was Narsha the responsible for cleaned Tiffany´s room and do many of the things that had to do with Tiffany that used to be Sooyeon’s responsibility.

Again it was Friday, and for being the last weekend before her mother will return, Tiffany decided to make a party in her house, obviously inviting the most popular of the university.

 

YOONA POV

After finishing my classes I went to the library to return some books, when I arrived there I saw Sooyeon Unni sitting near the window, because we had a few days without talking due to the tight schedules of class I approached to greet her, but she not noticed my presence at the beginning until I touches your shoulder.

"Unni"

"Oh! Hello Yoongie" she turned to me and seemed to be a little sad.

"Unni Are you fine? You seem more distracted than normal, something happened?” I sat down by her side and she sigh then put her head on the table.

"I don't know Yoongie" again she sigh "I don't know what's wrong with her" Unni really does seem to be stressed.

"Is Kwon Yuri? That girl is harassing you Unni? Did she do anything to you?" I asked her

 

SOOYEON POV

"What? No" I lift my head of the table. 

Thinking that it is a little uncomfortable the way Yuri flirt with me, she is harmless and never has tried to do something wrong to me.

"calm down Yoong, I don’t believe that Yuri is that kind of person, but no, she has not done anything wrong to me"

"You sure?" I nodded "Then what is?" Yoona ask.

I can see that she is sincerely concerned about me *bit my lip* I don’t know if I should tell her or not what happened last week with Tiffany.

"If it is not Yuri then it must be because of Tiffany" said Yoona crossing the arms and again I only nodded "tell me Unni what she asked you to do now?"

"Nothing" *sigh* "That is the thing, the entire week she has not asked me to do anything"

Please log in to read the full chapter