What is this?

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

YOONA POV

Unni and I were strolling around the mall; she is helping me to look for a gift for my oppa.

"Unni~ can you please stop hang onto on my arm, you're going to tear my arm” I grumble a bit, but seriously she has not released my arm from the time we arrived.

"I don't want to" she replied with a pout. ‘hihi behind those thick glasses she is really cute’ I laughed for her antics. 

"And what is it that you are going to buy for your oppa?" she asked me. 

"mmm… still don't know" I answered her watching the shelves.

"Then what kind of person is your oppa? What does he like?”

"Hmmm… he is a fool but even so I love him" the two laugh at my reply when someone called Unni’s name.

"Sooyeon" both turned to see a girl approaching us.

"What are you doing here?” she ask to Unnie when she was in front of us.

"Hello Yuri-ssi" greeting Sooyeon timidly.

"Hey~ how many times I have told you that only call me Yuri or darling~" Yuri repeated with a wink to Unni, which only made her tightened my arm more.

"Oh and who is this beauty that goes with you?" she turning to me, 'ash… how annoying'.

"Ehm… she is-" before Unni gave her my name I interrupted her.

"Unni let’s go I’m hungry" I pulled her but Kwon Yuri stopped us.

"If you're hungry let me invite you, let’s go"

"No Yuri-ssi is ok, we don’t want to waste your time" Sooyeon apologized but she did not listen and pull us with her to a coffee shop.

"You never waste my time baby, let's go"

 

SOOYEON POV

In a matter of seconds Yuri pulled us with her inside a coffee shop and now we are faced with Sunny and Taeyeon.

"Hello Sooyeon-ah!" Sunny greeted me immediately *lively*

"Oh Hello Sunny" I greeting her with a smile, after the weekend doing the project together i feel more comfortable with her. I could not avoid looking around for Tiffany but she was not by any place. *Disappointment*  

"Hello there, please sit down" Taeyeon greeted us with a friendly smile

"Hello! mmm… we don’t want to interrupt" I say a little more timid because I did not know Taeyeon that much, then I saw how Sunny was looking at Yoona.

"Of course you don’t interrupt, right?" Yuri intervened

"Of course not" said Taeyeon, I turn to see Yoona and she nodded, so we sat in front of the couple. 

"Hello I’m Sunny and this is my girlfriend Taeyeon" Sunny stretched out her hand to Yoona.

"Hello I’m Im Yoona"

"Is she your girlfriend, Sooyeon?" Sunny asked me

"What?" Yoona and I yell at the same time as we shake our head and hands negating "no no no" 

"hahaha that is a good thing, because I know someone that would be very sad if you were" said Sunny smiled at me. 'Ehm.. What is she talking about?'

"Of course, I would be very sad if my Sooyeon is with someone else" said Yuri, but the way Sunny said that it seems that she was referring to someone else, ‘but who?’

We ordered some drinks and bagets, while we were talking with them, Yuri from time to time flirted with me, what it was a little uncomfortable to me and I believe that Taeyeon notice since she asked her to stop at least while we ate.

The others were surprised on how much Yoona can eat, for someone so thin she can be a ShikShin.

They proved to be very nice and friendly so the time went fast. When we said our good-byes to them Yuri wanted to take me on her motorcycle but thank god Yoona intervened and she was the one who brought me to the house. 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter