We Are together in this Part II

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

-Study of E! news-

For being an exclusive interview, Sooyoung (as Jessica’s manager) and the staff for the TV channel had made sure that there were no other reporters waiting for Jessica's arrival.

The host of the show start on with normal questions about Jessica's career and some others curiosities like her favorite Korean food, etc. as the program producer explain in the script for the interview (a written with the topics to talk) that earlier had been approved by Sooyoung and Jessica.

The host did not cover her astonishment to see that Jessica speaking a perfect and fluent Korean, since everyone had the impression that Jessica had never been in Korea.

“wow Jessica-ssi you speak Korean very well” the host said in the middle of the interview as a compliment, making Jessica chuckle a little.

“well, that is because I grew up here in Korea and only return to the states 5 years ago” for the first time the model revealed, leaving the host with open mouth

“Seriously?” Jessica nodded. “This is a big surprise Jessica-ssi, and if is not a bothersome to you may say, How is it then that nobody knew that?”

“Oh well, actually I born in San Francisco so I have dual nationality, and because I didn’t talk much about my life, people around me assumed that I had never been to Korea before” Jessica explained “I’m the type of person who appreciates very much my privacy and that's why I only speaking about my work and not about my personal life” she added.

“many people see you like a cold person for that (not talking about her life) but you actually are only shy Jessica-ssi” the host comment making Jessica blush “so we are very grateful that you just pick us (the TV show) to have such an intimate interview” she added with a friendly smile before placing a more serious face.

“Now, these days have been spread rumors about you, what can you tell us about this matter?”

“The rumors were done in a malicious way and without any proof, I didn’t come to Korea searching for a rich man to marry, I came to pay respect to my parent's grave" Jessica answer with a serious face "but it is true that I have a daughter” she smile a little at the mention of Hyunie. “And I want to make use of this opportunity to clarify this matter” she added.

“Jessica-ssi why don’t tell about your daughter from the beginning to the media?” the host asked curious but not aggressive.

“First, I have never denied my daughter as the rumor says, but then again as I said, I don’t usually talk about my private life”

“so this 'secret' is no really a secret but part of your privacy”

“that is right, but my main reason to not tell the media about my daughter is because it was me and not my daughter who decided to have a career where I risk to be photographed in the street and that can come out false rumors about me, I’m fine with that” *sigh* “but my daughter is still a baby girl and I’m sure that many will understand that as mother I only want to protect my daughter” Jessica's tears began to fall

The host which is also mother could not agree more with Jessica, she also only wanted to protect her children.

In that moment another person came to the set to join Jessica and the host. Of course the host immediately recognized this person, but didn't know why this person was there because Jessica’s manager (Sooyoung) had not mentioned to her this at all the previous day when they fixed the details for the interview.

“Ms Hwang, heiress and Director of Public Relations of Hwang Group” the host stood up to welcome Tiffany.

Tiffany greets the host and pulled a tissue to dry Jessica’s tears before sitting beside her.

“You are here as representative of Hwang Group to show support for the model of your campaign” the host tried to not sound surprised, as if it was a part of the script for the interview.

“I’m not here as representative of HG” Tiffany corrected her “I’m here to show my support for the person that I love” Tiffany took Jessica’s hand intertwine her fingers and both smiled.

The host was open-mouth, she had no idea was going on there, ‘was Tiffany Hwang, the well-known heiress of one of the biggest companies in Korea was declaring her love for the top-model Jessica Jung? and in her show’

“Pardon Tiffany-ssi; does it mean what you two?” she point Tiffany and then to Jessica and vice versa.

Tiffany nodded with a proud smile; despite the situation they were at the moment, her possessive side was pleased to declare Jessica as hers and only hers.

 

JESSICA POV

“Yes, Jessi and I love each other and we are in a relationship” *eyed smile* Tiff gave me a tender kiss in the cheek that managing to make me blush. ‘Gosh, only she has this effect in me’

“A romance that arisen for work together in the campaign” the host said.

“In fact, we know each other for years and I have always been in love with her” I said blushed. I have never been good to express my feelings in front of strangers. Tiffany squeezes our intertwines hands and kiss my cheek again.

“aigoo~ such a tender couple” the host joined her hands and narrowed the shoulders “you two definitely look good together”

"thank you" we both said at the same time.

“In addition to supporting Jessi, the reason for which I’m here is because there is something that I would like clarifying in this interview” Tiff said.

“What it is Tiffany-ssi?”

I was sl

Please log in to read the full chapter