Meeting

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

JESSICA POV

“Hwang Group” she said the name that froze me in the spot.

“Hwang” I murmurs, I felt how my heart stopped beating, I was hoping to never hear that name again.

“Sica, something happen?” Sooyoung approached me “you are pale”

After a few seconds I could react “Yes, I’m fine” I sat down in the bed “but Soo~ why a meeting with them, you know that I don’t work here (Korea)”

“I know it, but I thought that since we are here why not listen the proposal, as I know they are very important in the world of the fashion here in Asia”

Is true, the Hwang owns many marks of clothes, makeup, without mentioning the numerous departmental shops that they get in Korea and Japan.

“Nevertheless Soo” I did not feel comfortable with the possibly of seeing her again.

“come on Sica, this might be a big opportunity” she sat down with me in the bed

“with who is it the meeting?” I ask unsure *bit my lip*

“I suppose that with the assistant of PR who call me yesterday, Hyoyeon-ssi and some another employee” I felt relieved.

“ok, since you accepted to see them we are going to heard the proposal, but that does not mean I goes to accept it, I don’t want to be far away for home too long” I said to her given her one of my looks *icy look*

“I know it, know it, you do not want to be far away from her” she pat my back “now go and dress up that they come in less of 2 hrs” Sooyoung push me to the bath.

 

TIFFANY POV

Hyoyeon and I arrive to the restaurant of the hotel, as expected for a top-model the hotel was 5 stars; the place was not full what would allow us to speak comfortably.

One of the waiters take us to our table where there was seated a woman of long dark chestnut hair.

I’m not going to deny that she attractive but tell the truth I was expecting for something more for a top-model. I approached her and extended the hand to greet her.

“Miss Jung, nice to meet you I’m Tiffany Hwang Director of PR (public relations) for HG” she let escape a small laugh and took my hand.

“Nice to meet you to Director Hwang but I’m afraid that I’m not Jessica” *chuckle* “My name is Choi Sooyoung and I’m Jessica’s manager” she clarified.

I saw Hyo covering her face with a hand *embarrassment* “I’m sorry, our Director does not tend to keep on the world of the entertainment” Hyo extended “I’m Kim Hyoyeon, yesterday we speak by phone”

We both sit down in front to Miss Choi. I admit that it makes me feel shame that being working at the world of the fashion I does not know names of models but it is that I prefer to focus in the administrative work that in frivolities like that.

“Pardon, where is Miss Jung?” I asked.

“Oh! she is attending an important call for NY she will come in a moment” her manager said with a smile.

“As we speak by phone yesterday, we would like to have Jessica-ssi as the image of our company. The campaign that is planned would not be only for Korea but also for Japan and Hong Kong” explained Hyoyeon, just then we hear heels coming to us for a side. Then a woman with long light chestnut hair, slim body and with fair skin go aside of manager Choi. Although she was wearing gabby outfit and sunglasses it was possible to see that the woman had a perfect figure and a beautiful face.

I don’t know why but I felt that my heart skip a beat when I saw her; this not happening me since Sooyeon.

“eh Jessica finally you come, let me introduce you” said hers manager ‘so she is Jessica, there is not doubts that she is beautiful, but why she seems too familiar’ I thought.

“They are Miss Hwang executive of HG and her assistant Miss Kim”

I stretched out my hand to greet her and when she took it I felt electricity to run for my body, but when she released my hand to greet Hyo I immediately miss her warm ‘what is happens to me’.

 

JESSICA POV

When I arrive the restaurant I did not expecting to see her, ‘Gosh, what to do?’ *anxious* I put my sunglasses *deep breath* and walked towards Soo.

“eh Jessica finally you come, let me introduce you” Soo turned toward them “they are Miss Hwang executive of HG and her assistant Miss Kim” said Soo.

Tiffany stretched out her hand and when I take it, I could felt electricity run for my body as well as anxiety.

“I’m a big fan of you Jessica-ssi” Miss Kim said. I only nodded, feeling very nervous to speak but I hid it with my poker face.

“Let’s ordered something to eat first” Sooyoung said, typical o

Please log in to read the full chapter