Following my heart Part II

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

TIFFANY POV

When we finish our dinner it was already night but the moonlight more the lamps that I had arranged early were providing us with enough light and with a romantic mood I must add, that was complementing itself with the melodies that I had prepared, the first ones were of me playing the flute; I record it myself earlier thanks to the clue that Yoona gave to me, the others melodies were instrumental music that I believed would fitting.

The mood between us was good, so I gathered all my courage; I could not wait any longer and using the sound system control I put the melody of Romeo and Juliet 'a time for us'

I got up off the chair and offered her my hand; she knew what I wanted and took it. We take a few steps away for the table and I held her for the waist bringing our bodies close while she circulated her hands in my neck and our gaze meet, we moved to the rhythm of the music without breaking our gaze.

“Jess I know that this perhaps sounds impulsive but I have been waiting five years to say it to you and I don’t think I can wait another day” *deep breath* “Jessica I love you” I told her seeing her to the eyes. She did not say anything *sigh* “it’s ok if you don’t say any-“

“Repeat it” she looked at me anxious

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon ‘I Love You’” we looked each others with passion “I love-“ she cut my words joining our lips, at first I did not react but when I felt her moving her lips on mine I closed my eyes and with my hands in her waist I brought her more close to me and returned the kiss.

JESSICA POV

I could not believe what I was hearing ‘did she say that she loves me?’

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon ‘I Love You’….. I love-“

When she repeated it I could feel my heart exploit in happiness and I kiss her, at first she was very astonished but seconds later she kissed me back and brought our bodies more close.

At first it was a tender kiss full of love that became more and more passionate. I tilted my head and with my hands in her neck I deepened the kiss, I felt her hands going from my waist to my back caressing it up and down slowly while she nibbled my low lip asking for permission, which I not hesitated to grant her by parting my lips, without losing a second she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

"ahhmm" I moan enjoying the warm sensation of her tongue in my mouth. We only separate until the oxygen was necessary but we leave our foreheads together.

With my eyes still closed I prayed hard that this was not dream, that she really loved me because I still could not believe she said she loves me and neither could I avoid being afraid that everything was a dream like that time 5 years ago.

“Jessi what happened?” she take my face between her hands and with her thumbs clean my tears, I had not even realized that I was crying *sob* I hugged her tight and buried my face between her neck and shoulder. She rub my back to calm me down, after a few minutes when I finally could calm down I remove a little my body from the hug leaving my hands in her shoulders and I looked at her eyes, she was confused.

“Jessi" she calls me with tenderness.

I kiss her lips again slowly and with tenderness for a moment before lay my head in her shoulder “Tiffany let’s stay like this for a little bit more” I said to her with my hand caressing her cheek.

TIFFANY POV

I was confused with her response and knew I have to work harder to get her back, so did not expect her to tell me that she also loves me, not yet at least.

“Jessi“ She did not

Please log in to read the full chapter