Paparazzi

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

JESSICA POV

Sooyoung and me were already in the beauty salon getting ready for the celebration of 50th anniversary of Hwang Group when I received a message.

*beep~ beep~

From: Daniel Henny

To: Jessica

‘Jess, When do you return to NY? The city feels alone without you, finish what you are doing in Korea that I have fantastic news for you’

*I bit my lip* with everything that at happen I totally forgotten to call Daniel to tell him that I thinking to stay in Seoul.

“Does anything happen Sica?”

“is Daniel, I had forgotten speak with him”

“I knew that you would forget it” she shook the head.

“I’m sorry, is because I had other things in mind”

“Things or Someone? Don’t think that I cannot see that mark in your neck” she raised an eyebrow.

“What?” immediately put my hand on the neck *blushed* ‘but I don't remember that Tiff leave any marks’ I thought

"hahahaha…" Soo laugh her heart out and then I realized that she was only bothering me

“Sooyoung“ *icy stare*

“I was only joking but it see that I am not wrong hahaha… later I want to hear everything” she moved the eyebrows suggestively.

“Soo“ *blushed*

 

-Place of the event-

The place was surrounded with reporters, after all, Hwang Group is one of the biggest company in Korea with a big influence in the Asian fashion, also there were many celebrities invited to the celebration.

I was wearing an elegant long white dress without neckline but that allowed to see my back and the hair; which I dyed two darker tones, release but with a simple hairdo that allows to see my face.

As part of my work I stop in the red carpet to allow paparazzi to take pictures of me and to answer some questions of the reporters, I was speaking about who happy I feel for being the image from a so important company when…

“Jessica-ssi, why after always refuse to work in Korea, suddenly you accepted to do it for Hwang Group?” a paparazzi shouted, I wasn’t surprise for the question because frankly I already was waiting for it.

“well, like I said earlier Hwang Group has a big influence in the fashion of this side of the world so I thought that it would be good to collaborate with them” I answer with a smile.

“It not because you have another purpose” the same paparazzi said in a somewhat rough tone “Like improved quickly your career?” he added. I did not understand to what he was referring ‘it is true that being the image of HG is important, but am not rookie who needs accelerate her career’ I thought. Before I could be able to ask him what he was referring with that, Sooyoung come to tell me that I already need to enter the place.

Once inside and although the place was big and crowded it wasn’t hard for me to find Tiff, she seeming beautiful and y in an elegant red dress that fit perfectly to her curves, she was talking with what I suppose were others shareholder until she turn around and saw me, she gave me one of her mesmerizing smiles that never fail to make me fall in love more and more each time.

TIFFANY POV

When I saw Jessi, I was left breathless, she look like an angel in that white dress so I immediately apologized with the men that I was talking and walked towards her.

“You look like an Angel, so beautiful Jessi” I said to her running slightly my fingers for her arm before leaning to her ear “I’m dying for kissing you” I whispered. We had to be discreet since nobody knows about our relationship, but inside I was dying for letting all know that this beautiful woman is mine and only mine.

“You do not look badly at all either Director Hwang” she joking “And I would like something more that only kissing you” she whisper to my ear seductively before give me a winking. I was about to answer her when Tae-Tae and Sunny approached from behind to us. (Jessica was giving them the back when they approached)

“Pany-ah” “Fany-baby“ 

“Tae-Tae, Sunny, good that you could come” I smiled *eyed smile* “you already meet Jessi” Since Jessi had arrived to Korea, they had not had the opportunity to seen each others.

"hello" Jessi greeted them.

“omg Sooyeon! don’t take it wrong but you really look different to when we were in the school” Sunny commented once she notice that it was Jessi the one that was next to me.

"Thank you"

“Grrr ybutt” Tae-Tae imitated a croaking and bit her lip.

“Tae-Tae“ "Taengoo" Sunny and I gave her a blow in every arm giving her a killer looks.

“Ouch~ I was only joking, you two don’t have to be so violent” she rubbed her arms “Bunny~” *puppy eyes*

“hahahaha as always getting into troubles Byuntae” Yuri said approaching to us.

“Yuri“ Jessi smiled to her.

“wow~ I always knew that ‘My Sooyeon’ was beautiful but I never imagined that so much” she said with her charming smile before try to embracing her, but I stepped between them.

"erm" I clean my throat “what do you mean by ‘My Sooyeon’?” *HellFany mode*

"hehehe" *nervous laugh * “calm down Fany-ah, Sooyeon and me are only friends, right?”

“hahahaha …” th

Please log in to read the full chapter