The Calm after the storm

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

On the morning Jessica was the first one to wake up, she was still in Tiffany’s arms. Carefully Jessica move a little to be able to see Tiffany’s face without wake her up, despite what had happened the previous night Tiffany’s face seemed calm so Jessica remained there a few minutes more admiring the beauty of the woman that she loves.

"Good morning" Jessica greets her when Tiffany finally wakes up.

“hnm…” Tiffany quickly sits down in the bed *rubs her eyes* "Good morning" Jessica unconsciously smiled to this gesture remembering when she still was a maid in the Hwang’s mansion and used to wake Tiffany, also this gesture was something that Seohyun also do, and that was another thing that always amaze Jessica, how Hyunie that had never seen Tiffany before could be so much like to her? (Not only physically but the personality and gestures of Tiffany)

“hey Jessi” Tiffany spoke snapping her out of her thoughts.

“hmm?” Jessica sat down.

“did you sleep well?”

“a little, and you?”

“a little too” it was possible to notice certain discomfort between the two.

… … …. (3 min of uncomfortable silence)

 “Jessi“ "Tiff" the two spoke at the same time.

 

TIFFANY POV

*sigh* “You first” I did a gesture to her with the hand so she speak first.

“I’m sorry” she apologized again, I know she is sincere and I also can see that she felt bad.

*sigh* “I’m sorry too, yesterday evening I was upset with all this and didn't listen to you”

“No, you have the right to be upset, but please let me explain myself” she begging me and I nodded so that she continuing “if I did not tell you about Hyunie when we met again was because I was afraid” *sighed* “Many thoughts went through my mind, like what if you or your family take her away for me or what if Hyunie met you but you did not accepted her, that would break her heart, all those thoughts overwhelmed me” she confessed.

“Do you really believe that I would do something like that?” I looked down feeling somewhat hurt but trying to keep my composure.

“It's not if I believe you are capable or not, but the fear took the best of me” she took my face between her hands and softly made me look at her “also I have another motive a little more selfish of why I did not tell you earlier” she blushed “and it is because I wanted to be sure that you are with me for me and not because you felt the responsibility” I put my hands over hers.

“Jessi, I’m not with you because I feel forced, I’m with you because I love you, please don’t doubt that”

“Now I know it, and I also love you Tiffany very much” hear her say that she loves me makes my heart skip a bit, she approached to me slowly until our lips touched.

It was a soft and sweet kiss until I felt she moved her hands towards my neck and bit lightly in my low lip; that made me going crazy, I leaned her slowly on the bed with me over her kissing her more deeply, she split lightly her lips giving me access to her cavity.

"agghh" she moaned slightly in my mouth, which only encouraged me to go on, I began to kiss and nibble her jawline towards her neck at the same time that my right hand lightly squeezed her clothed s what causing her moan again "aggghhh" I was so turn on and about to make her mine when...

*Ring~ ring~

At first I try to ignore the noise of my cell phone and continue with what I was doing but…

*Ring~ ring~

““ I cursed under my breath because the cell phone was not stopping.

“it’s… better… if you… answer” she say panting

*Ring~ ring~ I took my cell phone form the nightstand

"Hello" I answer without looking the ID, I was annoyed and frustrated to say the less.

“Hello Pany-ah~! How are things over there? Surely you are having a great time with Jeshika, Don’t you? hahaha” Tae-Tae greeted me effusive without having idea of how frustrated I was for her fault.

“Tae-Tae would bother you to tell me, why do you call me so early?” I asked her *annoyed* while I saw Jessi getting up off bed and walk towards the living room.

“woooo Pany-ah who temper, anyone would say that I

Please log in to read the full chapter