I'm Sorry

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello! I want to tell you that the dialogues that are in color are supposed to be in 'English' while the others are in 'Korean'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JESSICA POV

-Restaurant-

We were eating when Hyunie said she wanted to go the bathroom and Nicole take her there, I was waiting for them when Nicole came

“Jessica I can’t find Seohyun” *worried*  

“WHAT?” I was scared

“she was next to me while I was washing my hands, I distract for a second and she disappear” Nicole and I enter in panic and we start to look for her in the whole restaurant.

I walk to the garden area and saw her with a woman kneeled down in front of her.

“Hyunie“ I call her *anxious*

“MOMMY“ she shouted while running to me, I quickly took her in my arms and hugged tightly against my chest, I was so scared to lose her.

“Where were you? Baby don’t even do that again, mommy was so scared of losing you” I tell her while I separated the hug to check that she was well and to thank the person who was with her, then I notice that it was Tiffany. *shocked*

“is she your daughter?” I only nodded. I could not speak because the nerves “she is beautiful like you” she said with a sad smile.

“Thanks for helping her” I said her when I could recover a little the composure.

“I did not do anything, what is her name?”

“Seohyun“

“it is a beautiful name, How old she is?” when she asked that my nerves increased.

“We have to go already, Hyunie say goodbye” I tried to leave quickly to avoid she ask me more about Hyunie.

“Goodbye pretty aunt” Hyunie said goodbye smiling, she is usually more reserved with strangers but then Tiffany could not be considered a complete stranger.

“bye Hyunie” I hear Tiffany say goodbye to her too.

I pay the account and Nicole, Hyunie and I went to the car and go to the apartment. On the ride I hear my daughter sob.

“Hyunie, what is wrong?” Nicole asked her.

“mommy is angered with Hyunie” I turn to see her for the mirror, she had her head bend.

“no baby, mommy is not angered with you” I said to her softly “is only that mommy was so afraid that something bad happen to you, I’m sorry if I scary you”

“No mommy Hyunie sorry, Hyunie only wanted to see the garden, but then I could not find you”

“Is ok Hyunie but please don’t do something like that again” she nodded.

“Hyunie, you know what your mom would have done to me if something bad happened to you?” Nicole said motion with the hands as if someone was strangling her.

"hihihihi" Hyunie used her hands to cover her giggle “Mommy knows the pretty aunt with the smile?” she asked me

“What aunt?” Nicole asked her.

“The one who helped Hyunie”

“Yes Hyunie, she is my new boss” I answered her while kept driving, in the corner of my eye I saw as Nicole was giving me a questioned look.

The rest of way was calm and Hyunie remained asleep, went we enter the apartment, I put Hyunie in my bed and went to the living room where Nicole was waiting for me.

“the aunt that Hyunie said was Tiffany, right?” I had already told her that I was working with Tiffany *sigh*

"yes"

“oh god Jess, then she already saw Hyunie, does she know? What did she say?” Nicole said anxious.

“Calm down Nic, yes, Tiffany saw her but I don’t believe that she knows” ‘I hope so’ I thought to myself.

“Jess and if she asks you, what are you going to tell her?” Nic I asked me worried.

“I don’t know” I told her the truth. Not until long ago I didn’t believe that I would see Tiffany again and much less I imagined that she would meet Hyunie.

I don’t know who Tiffany could react if she knows that Hyunie is her daughter, perhaps to her did not matter because that night was a mistake for her, ‘but what if she wants to take Hyunie away from me?’ *worried*

“Nic, what if she wants to take Hyunie away from me?” I begin to think the worst “her family has a lot of money and can say that Hyunie is better with her that with me” *scared*

“do you believe that she would do that?” she also was scared

“I don’t know Nic, I’m afraid to lose my daughter” we hug each other when I start to cry

“sshh calm down Jess, we are not going to leave that that happens ok” After crying a little bit more I calm down and went to my room to rest aside of Hyunie and see her sleeping, the idea of losing her, scared me.

TIFFANY POV

-Tiffany’

Please log in to read the full chapter