Little by Little

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

When they arrive to Seoul, Tiffany drove to Jessica's department to leave her and Seohyun before returning to her house, although Tiffany wanted to take them immediately to her house, Jessica had handled to convince her to wait a few days to be able to organize her and Seohyun things, unwillingly Tiffany agreed only because she thought to take these days to arrange a room for Seohyun.

 

TIFFANY POV

Since it was noon (12pm) when we arrive to Seoul, I went quickly to my house to take a bath and change before returning to the office.

-Building HG-

Hyoyeon handed me some outstanding documents and a CD I asked her with the photos of Jessi in Jeju, ‘she looks so beauty’.

“Hyo might you ask Victoria to come to my office please”

“Sure, oh! and Tiffany don’t forget that tomorrow there is a shareholders meeting”

“ok, thank you” Hyo went out of my office and I started checking my earrings. Minutes later someone knock on the door.

*Toc~ toc~

"Come in"

“Do you want to meet me Director?” it was Victoria.

“Yes Victoria please takes seat” I wait until she sit down “I need your help to re-decorate a room in my house” I said.  Victoria is the lead of the interiors designer area which is in charge of the decoration in the departmental shops of HG.

“no problem” *simile* “do you want to change your room?”

“oh! no, I want to re-decorate a room for my daughter” she stare at me for a moment before processing what I had said.

“for your daughter?” *shocked* she look from my face to my belly pointing with her finger: “are you pregnant?” she was surprised.

“oh! no, I’m not pregnant” I denial and she let out a sigh of relief “but I have a daughter, her name is Seohyun” I said with a big smile *eyed smile* imagining my Seobaby's face.

“oh! I see, I didn't know it” I could notice disappointment in her voice, I had listened that she liked me but I never showed any particular interest neither to her nor to anybody, for me it has always been Sooyeon or should I said Jessi.

“and what kind of decoration do you have you mind?” she asked me returning to the topic and extract her ipad to write.

“mmm … she is four years old, so nothing with which it’s possible to hurt if she is playing around”

“ok, and some especial theme?”

“well she likes keroro, but I don’t believe that a room with that cartoon would suit for a baby girl”

“And something more that she liked?”

I thought for a moment and remembered the fairy tales that she likes and the excited that Hyunie was with the sand castle *snap my fingers* “I know, something with fairytale theme, something like a princess castle where she can play”

“I see already, mom's little princess eh!” she said with a soft smile and I agreed “is that all?”

“Yes, but you might have it in 2 days” I said to her grieved.

“what?” she was surprised.

“please Victoria, don’t care about the money but it has to be ready in two days”

“I will do the possible”

"thank you" with that she left my office.

I return to my work until I received a message.

*Beep~ beep~

Form: Tae-Tae

To: Pany-ah

‘Hey pany-ah, are you going to eat with us? We die to know what happened in Jeju’

From: Pany-ah

To: Tae-Tae

‘sure, we meet there’

 

-Restaurant Soshi-

In the restaurant the three were already waiting for me in our usual table.

“Hello girls” *eyed smile*

“wow Fany-ah deabak” Sunny said showing her thumbs up.

“YEAH give me five” Yuri got up to shock my hand, I did not understand why but I returned the gesture to her.

“aigoo~ our Pany-ah is still a human” Tae-Tae squeezed me in her arms.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

“ehhhhhh~ don’t lie that Yuri already told us that you asked her to close one of the restaurants of the hotel to have a romantic dinner with Jeshika, that's why you were angry when I call you the next day, don’t you? you were still with he

Please log in to read the full chapter