Bittersweet Memories Part II

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Note Tiffany and Taeyeon had known each other since they had 8 years old when Tiffany arrived to Korea for the first time, Yuri and Sunny known Tiffany when they were 12 years old. Since then all of them become best friends.

They (Yuri, Sunny and Taeyeon) then meet Sooyeon (Jessica) when they were 15 years old but never actually talk to her or knew her much except for the fact that she lived in Tiffany’s house.

 

AUTHOR POV

Taeyeon and Yuri were waiting in the garden that is next to the parking lot of the university for Tiffany and Sunny whose class had ended a little bit late that theirs.

"Yah~ Yah~ what took you so long? We have be waiting for so long time" Yuri complaint.  

"Hi Taengoo~" "Hi Tae-Tae" Sunny and Tiffany ignored the complaints of Yuri

"Hi bunny!!! Hi Pany-ah!!!" Taeyeon greeting them also ignoring Yuri.

"Yah~ Yah~ don’t ignore me" Yuri whimper.

"oh! Sorry Yuri-ah you said something" Tiffany asked innocently *eyed smile*

"Nothing only ‘hi’" replied Yuri being defeated while the other laughed a little, nobody can win the eyed smile princess.

"Hey! Why we don’t going to the mall? I still don’t want to go home" suggested Tiffany and all accepted. When they were to go to their cars a tall and handsome young man approached to them.

 

TIFFANY POV

"Hey Tiffany" I turn because someone called me.

"Oh! Hello Siwon oppa" he is the captain of the soccer team and one of the most popular in the university, of course after me and my friends.

"Can I speak with you?" he smiled charmingly. ‘ash… who annoyed’

"mmm i-" I really didn’t want to lose my time with him.

"Come on let's Go" he said.

"Fine, what you want to tell me oppa?" he dragging me a few steps away of my friends.

"Tiffany Hwang you know that I’m the captain of the soccer team Right?” he started to say "furthermore I’m rich, popular and good looking” 'seriously! What the hell is he telling me this’ I thought as he continued “and I think that you are the most suitable girl for me” he took my hands “also together we could be the most popular and hot couple around here, so what do you say, would you be my girl?” he smiled cockily.

"No" I answer simply removing my hands.

"Pardon?” he ask not believing my response “W-what did you say?”

"I said 'no', sorry oppa but I’m not interested in a relationship and also you are no my type, if that is all you want to say I have to go now" I turned around and walked to the girls who were giggled because of Siwon stupid confession *sigh* I would like to say that that is the worst confession I have heard but unfortunately not.

"hahahaha…" the girls exploded in laughter once we arrived at the parking lot.

“stop it and let’s go”

Yuri went up to her black Yamaha YZF-R1, Taeyeon and Sunny went up to Tae-Tae´s blue Mercedes SL 63 and me to my red BMW Z4, then we left to the mall.

TAEYEON POV

When we arrived at the mall Yuri and Tiffany were already waiting for us, I parked and ran to open the door to my bunny as a 'gentlewoman' that I’m, we walked hand in hand.

"What do you want to do first?" I asked as we walked

"We can go first to the coffee shop and after that do shopping

Please log in to read the full chapter