The Plan and The Lie

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

JESSICA POV

“Listen to me Sica, I know that she hurt you but she looks very sorry and it is obvious that you still love her, also there is Hyunie” Sooyoung said to me.

“Is true Jess, Seohyun is still little and has not asked but soon she will start to have curious about her ‘appa’, and when that happen what are you going to tell her?” Nicole was concerned, she cares for Hyunie a lot.

I had already thought often about what Nicole was saying and I did not have an answer for that yet.

“I’m afraid” I confessed them.

“That she takes Hyunie away from you? I don’t believe she does that, also you are an excellent mother and you have a good job”

“It’s not only that” *sigh* “I’m afraid to give her my heart again and that she plays with me, and this time in not only me, is also Hyunie. What if Tiffany decides that a baby girl does not fit in her life? I can support begin rejected by her, but Hyunie?” *I shook the head* “I can’t allow that she go through that” I looked at them, Nic gave me a understanding look and Sooyoung seemed to think something.

“I know” *snapped her fingers* “you have to test her” Sooyoung simple said.

“What do you mean?” I asked confused.

“well, if you want to know if she really goes seriously, then test her” she repeated.

“it’s true” Nicole said cheerful.

“and how do I do that?” I was more confused.

“If Tiffany really want you, she have to courting you” Soo said *evil smile*

“Court me?!”

“ash … seriously cousin you can be smart but sometimes you are very slow” *she rolled her eyes* “You have to make her endeavor to have you”

“Yes, and she must think that Hyunie is not hers, that is very important” Soo said.

“Then what do I say if she asks me?”

“mmm... tell her a lie, that Seohyun is someone else daughter but things did not work” Nicole suggested ‘wow these two are in synchrony’ I thought.

“look, if she thinks that Seohyun is not her daughter and nevertheless she is will to court you and love Hyunie as ‘hers‘ that would prove that she goes seriously” Soo explained and Nic agreed.

“I believe that you two watch too many dramas” I said to them but they ignored me

“We are going to need your friend Yoona help”

“Yoona?”

“Yes, did not you say that she is the girlfriend of one of Tiffany’s friend, if we want Tiffany believes us, someone else has to confirming to her, if Yoona tell to her girlfriend that Hyunie is not Tiffany’s daughter, then for being her friend she will tell to Tiffany herself”

*bit my lip* “I don’t know, I don’t thinking I will be able to do that” I said to them

“you have to, it’s the only way that you could be sure of her” Nicole said.

“ok, tomorrow we are going to see Yoona” it was already late and we went to asleep.

 

YOONA POV

-Restaurant Soshi-

It had been a few days since I talked with Jessica-unni and promised her not to say anything about her or her daughter to Yuri, fortunately Yuri is in a business trip.

“Chef Im someone wants to see you, she say is your friend Jessica” one of the waiters inform me.

“ok, I will go” I leave my assistant chef and I went out. Jessica-unni was sitting along with another two persons and with a small baby girl sitting in her lap ‘must be her daughter’ *big smile*

“Jessica-unni!!” I greeted her.

“Yoongie!! Look they are Nicole my cousin and Sooyoung my friend and manager” we greet ourselves “and this baby girl is my Hyunie” *smile* the baby girl had her hands holding the shirt of her mother “Hyunie say hello to aunt”

“Hello“ she greeted me waving her hand ‘so cute’ I thought.

“Hello Hyunie” I imitate her gesture and sat down.

“she is beautiful Unni, she looks like you and Tif-“ I kept silent when I realized what I was going to say. “I’m sorry Unni”

“it ok Yoona, you are right, Hyunie is a lot like her and not only physically, believe me” Unni smiled caressing her daughter’s hair.

“Yoona we came because we need to ask you for a favor” Sooyoung said to me

“Sure, what is it?”

We ordered something to eat while they were telling me the plan, and I did not know what had impressing me more if the plan or that Sooyoung eats more than me.

“Let me see if I understood, you want me to tell Yuri that Jessica is really Sooyeon but that Seohyun is her daughter with a ex-boyfriend” they nodded.

“obviously Yuri-ssi is going to tell Tiffany, this way she will not doubt when Jessica tell her the same herself” Sooyoung explained

“is true that Yuri and Tiffany are good friends but.... Are you sure about this unni

Please log in to read the full chapter