We are together in this Part I

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

JESSICA POV

Sooyoung and I call to the publishing house of the magazine to try to stop it but they said to us that  Hwang Group had already done it, ‘Tiff must be kwon about this already’ I thought.

After that Sooyoung call the agency in NY, it is political of them that if some scandal happens we must communicate as soon as possible to know what measurements we must take.

“what did they say?” I ask her as soon as she hung up.

“They said the usual for this type of circumstances, which is that you should not speak with the press and keep a low profile for a while to see what happen before doing an official declaration”

We were a moment in silence until I hear the main door opened and quick steps coming.

“JESSI“ Tiffany appeared in the door that gives to the garden, I immediately got up and ran towards her, we met halfway and she wrapped me in a tight hug. We stay like that without saying anything for a few minutes, there was no need for words, being in her arms in those moments made me feel protected and I knew that somehow everything is going to be fine.

Tiffany still had me in her hug when I felt someone pulling at my clothes, I withdrew my face off Tiffany’s neck and see that it was Hyunie.

“Mommy, for you” she lifted her hand towards me showing me a wildflower, I take the flower and bend to her height “don’t be sad mommy” she kissed my cheek. Her small gesture has touched me.

“Hey Hyunie, there is no kiss for Umma” Tiffany bend down and point to her cheek.

"no" Hyunie shook her head. Tiffany pouted making Hyunie giggle before also giving her a kiss in the cheek.

After our littler daughter raise my mood, Sooyoung begin to explain Tiffany what the agency in NY had said and she agreed since also she didn’t want me to talk with the press because they could attack me.

“Tiff, please do something, I don’t want any more photos of Hyunie come out” I asked her.

“I know Jessi, I promise you I will not allow it, I’m going to talk with my lawyers to know that we can do” Tiffany took my hand. 

“Tiff: what is going to happen with the campaign?” I asked her remembering that this scandal also can affect the image of her company.

 

TIFFANY POV

“Don’t worry for anything of that, me and my mother we are going to take care of everything” I didn't want to worry her, also I don’t know yet what the board of directors thinks of the issue.

“I wonder, who can be so evil to put all these lies?” Sooyoung said.

“When Hyo speaks to the magazine they said was someone named Kyuhyun” I answered her.

“Kyuhyun?” she asked. *Thinking*

“Sooyoung, do you know who is him?” I asked her and after a few seconds of thinking she nodded.

“Sica do you remember last year Valeria's fashion show?” Sooyoung and Jessi exchanged looks.

“What happen?” I asked them.

“it is nothing at all Tiff” Jessi smiled but I know that means something or Sooyoung will not mentioned it, so I continued glance at her. She sigh before surrender.

“last year Valeria a fashion designer asked me to be the main model for a charity event she organized, I happy agreed because the event was to help homeless people and also because Valeria is a friend that support me at the beginning of my modeling career” she pause a little before continuing “for being a charity event there were not many dressing rooms, so I had to share it with another model, which was not a problem for me because I did it at the start of my career" I could not help but frown at the thought, Jessi notice it so she caress my leg to calm me down “anyway, when Soo and I entered the dressing room to change my dress, we saw how a man tried to harasses a newbie model” Jessi has a serious face “the man tried to deny it and ran away from there but we call the security to stopped him”

“That jerk was Kyuhyun?” I asked and Sooyoung nodded.

“the poor girl didn’t want to report him to the police because she was afraid that this incidental could affect her career that was just beginning” said Sooyoung “Sica and I could not allow that so we told Valeria what happened and she not only fired him but also she told other designers so nobody should hire him. Also we warned other models, you know, although the models could have many rivalries, in this type of things they look after others”

“then this is for revenge” I look at Jessi and Sooyoung.

“it seems like” Sooyoung said to me.

 

AUTHOR POV

During the course of the evening the couple did not go out of the house, they were not sure if this Kyuhyun guy knew or not where they live since in the magazine there was a photo of Tiffany (whom is a well-known person in Korea), although her face was blurred to not be recognized. And that was suspicious, why Tiffany’s face was blurred?

 

The next day the news went out in a few spectacles programs in the television, although fortunately not like the principal note since there were no images to confirm.

Tiffany had not gone to the work to remain with Jessica but unfortunately she received a call of her mother saying what she was afraid. The director board wanted to withdraw Jessica of the campaign and also they were threatening to demand for damaging the image of the company. Tiffany decided not to say anything to Jessica and solve the situation herself.

Tiffany leave Jessica accompanied by Sooyoung before going to HG building, her mother had arranged an emergency meeting with all the members of the directive board.

-building HG-

Ti

Please log in to read the full chapter