Trip to Jeju

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

JESSICA POV

“Tiffany there is something I want to tell you”

“What it is Jessi?” she smiled *eyed smile*

“it is about Seohyun” *deep breath* “she is... your daughter” I say hesitating.

“What do you say?” her smile disappears.

“I’m sorry Tiffany” *sob* “I did not want to lie to you but-" I begin to cry. 

“HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME” she yells furious.

“I’m sorry Tiff-" I begging but she interrupted me.

“ENOUGH" she shouted at me “I don’t want to see you any more” she turn away and left.

“Wait please, don’t let me” I woke up breathing hard, I have had the same dream for days already. I got up and went to the kitchen for water.

In a few hours we are going out to Jeju and I have to be rested because when we get there I will not have much time before the photoshoot start.

-Jeju Island-

When we arrived a van was already waiting for us to take us to the hotel, unfortunately because her work Tiffany could not come with us but she will comes tomorrow. *sigh*

These weeks with Tiffany have made me realize that I have never stopped loving her, and now that she has proved me that she really loves me and she wants to be with me and Hyunie I’m afraid to lose her.

“Hey Sica, Are you well? You are more serious than usual” Soo snapped me of my thoughts.

*sigh* “Soo~ I already missed them” *pout* she turned to see me with a ‘is-it-serious?’ look.

“Jessica only a few hours ago you saw them and Tiffany is going to come tomorrow early” she said with an annoyance tone.

“Nevertheless I miss them” *I sulk* “and I want them here with me Now, Right now, N.O.W” I crosses my arms.

“Sometimes I don’t know if the child is Hyunie or you” Sooyoung shook her head and turn to the window to see the view.

-Hotel Kwon resort-

After one hour to rest I went to the stylists so that they could do my hairstyle and makeup before going to the first location for the day; who was one of the lounges in the hotel with a classic decoration and a big window that have a beautiful view of the sea.

I did my best to concentrate on the work; I don’t want others have a hard time in work because of my fault. When we finish in the lounge and after a short recess to eat we moved to the next location that was in the gardens of the hotel, before it was getting dark Key called the day off.

“Very well to all, this is quite per today tomorrow we will continue” Key said to all.

“Good work Jessica-ssi” he said to me

"thank you"

“Key-ssi I have some doubts with the schedule” Soo approached where we were.

“What it is manager Choi?” they began to talk about the schedule and other things so I leave them to give a walk for the garden.

Walking along the garden and because it was getting dark, I could not help but remember the day that Tiffany said that she loves me *smile* I really wanted her here with me ‘I think I will have to wait until tomorrow’ *sigh* I was about to return to the hotel to call Nic and Hyunie when I heard someone call me.

“Jessi” "mommy” I turned around to where the voices were coming thinking that perhaps it was my imagination.

"mommy" they were standing a few meters of me, Hyunie was holding Tiffany’s hand while with the other one was greeting me.

“Tiffany? Hyunie?” I was surprised of seeing them.

“Hello Jessi” *eyed smile* they approached me and Hyunie immediately hug my legs.

“Surprise mommy” *smile*

“Tiffany, what are you doing here and with Hyunie? I thought that you would come tomorrow” she inclined to give me a soft kiss on the lips.

“I finish my work earlier and Hyunie was missing her mom, so I brought her with me” she said smiling while I was blinking recovering for the kiss *blushed*

“hihihihi“ I turn to Hyunie who was giggled with her hands covering .

I took her in my arms “aww… Did Hyunie come because she was missing her mommy?”

"No” she shook her head “Hyunie came because Aunty Tiffany said that she was going to take Hyunie to many pretty places and to eat ice cream” she said innocently.

“Ohh I see” I turn to see Tiffany and she had her hand in her nape.

“hehehe” *laughing nervous* I approached her and kissed her in the lips, now was her turn to blink to recover of the kiss.

“Thank you Tiffany”

We give a short walk for the garden before return to have dinner in one of the restaurant that the hotel have and then go to see the fireworks

Please log in to read the full chapter