Is a Misunderstanding

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

TIFFANY POV

I return to my room to take a shower because I felt like the worst person in the world. I basically had her *sigh* there was no another way to describing my actions and the worst thing was, that I did not regret it. Now she is mine and no one else; selfish? Yes, but that is how I feel.

Now what I had to do is find a way to fix things 'but how?'

 

During the rest of the morning and part of the afternoon I did not dare to leave my room to go down. I did not know how I might see her in the eyes after what I did, ‘What if she hates me?’ that idea was overwhelmed me.

When I finally assembled the courage to go down to see her, I was stopped when my mother and Narsha appeared in the door.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Hello to you too sweetheart” my mother answered ironically, while she and Narsha were entering with her luggage

“I’m sorry I just don’t expect to see you so soon, I thought you would come back tomorrow” I walking with her to the living room.

“The last day of the event was canceled because the weather, so we return earlier” she sat down in the couch and clapped indicating me to sit down along with her.

“Were you fine alone yesterday?”

“Well I was not alone, Sooyeon was sick so she stayed here” then I remembered that yesterday she was sick. ‘Oh god I’m a scumbag’

“She is sick?” my mother got up “then I better going to check in her” she walked towards Sooyeon’s room, I following her behind.

*Toc~ toc~ nobody answer

“Perhaps she is asleep” my mother said but still opened the door slowly to not make noise. The room was dark and Sooyeon was lying on the bed, my heart broken at the sight.

“Sooyeon“ my mother whispered calling her but Sooyeon not moved even a inch, that worry me and without thinking twice I enter the room and stood next to her and touch her ​​forehead *panic mode*

“mom she is burning” I say. My mother approached and touched her forehead too.

“oh my god is true, I’m going to call the doctor” she went out to call the doctor while I stay holding her hand, I feel awful ‘it is my fault’ she was like that for my fault.

“we must try to lower the fever” my mother said when she return to the room and asked me to go for a towel and a bowl with water.

 

MICHELLE (Tiffany's Mother) POV

I send Tiffany for a towel and water, then I sat down in the bed aside of Sooyeon she was pale and I notices the hickeys in her neck, I moved little the sheets and saw that she was .

*perplexity* “God Sooyeon, what happened to you?” I whispered while her head, she is a sweet girl and I would not like that anything bad happening to her.

“here you have mom” Tiffany entered and passed me the damp towel ‘I wonder if she knows what happened to Sooyeon', probably not because she does not like Sooyeon very much.

“Tiffany dear give me a clean set of pyjamas and wait outside please” she did that and went out.

Sooyeon was still unconscious while I was dressing her, I was shocked when I see more hickeys going down to her .

Thanks to god the doctor came soon. He injected her a medication that would make her sleep until tomorrow.

When we go out of the room I saw Tiffany in the corridor waiting.

“How is she?” Tiffany asked the doctor.

“She will be fine, just be careful that the fever does not raise again and that she rests” the doctor said.

When I was accompanying him to the door I saw as Tiffany entered Sooyeon’s room, she spend the whole night taking care of Sooyeon. ‘This is suspicious, I better speak with her tomorrow’ I thought while I was going to my room to sleep.

 

TIFFANY POV

When the doctor left, I did not think twice to go inside the room and take care of her, I sat in a chair next to her bed and remained the whole night by her side.

"I’m sorry, this is my entire fault" I whispered and caressed her face. Even pale she is so beautiful, and I’m so stupid for not realizing it earlier.

It was already midnight when I felt her move so I lift my head and saw her open her eyes a little. I touch her forehead to see if she had fever but was not so high.

“Tiffany“ she call me weakly, see her like that breaks my heart, I feel so guilty.

“shhh don’t speak and rest” I took her hand between mines and kissed it “Sooyeon forgive me”

She smiled at me weakly. I kissed her hand again and felt how my tears were running.

“Please forgive me” I begged her

“Tiffany“ she say my name in a loving way. ‘Does that mean that she forgives me? She doesn’t hate me? Now are we together?’ I wanted to ask her but she looked so tired and I did not want to disturb her, also I believe that it is better to wait until she feels better to speak.

"Rest" I told her and she closed her eyes “Sooyeon I love you” I said as I kissed her forehead.

During the night she did not wake up again, she looked so beautiful in her sleep ‘like the Sleeping Beauty' *smiled*

Please log in to read the full chapter