The First Step

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello! I want to tell you that the dialogues that are in color are supposed to be in 'English' while the others are in 'Korean'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JESSICA POV

I was finish packing my luggage when someone knock on the door. It was early and Sooyoung has her own Key card, so I thought that it would be someone of the hotel although I don’t remember have asked room service.

When I opened the door for my surprise it was Tiffany.

“good morning Jessica” she greeted me with her eyed smile making me astonished for a moment ‘damn it after these years she still has this effect in me’ I scolded myself and then recover the composure.

“What are you doing here ‘Director Hwang’?” I was confused with her presence but handle to use a cold tone hoping that she would go, but she only smiled.

“Tiffany, only call me Tiffany, and I’m here to bring you the breakfast” it was when I notices the cart of room service that she was taking. I moved aside so that she could come in with the cart, she places the tray on the table and set the food.

“Can you tell me what all this is ‘Director Hwang’?” I threw her a stare. She bend the head and sigh before raising it again but smiling.

“Please Jessica only call me Tiffany, take a seat and let's have breakfast, will you? Please” *puppy eyes*

*sigh* I sat down in front of her and began to eat the fruit. She smiled me and began to eat too.

“Now, may to tell me what you really do here?” *cross the arm* I asked her when we finish, still speaking to her like strangers to keep the distance with us.

“Well, like I say before I came to bring you breakfast, and later I’m going to take you to your new apartment” she answer me as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

“That is not necessary; Sooyoung must be coming in any minute”

“Nevertheless I insist” she said. ‘ash… I had forgotten who stubborn she can be’

When Sooyoung came she was surprised to see Tiffany in my suite.

I check my exit of the hotel and Sooyoung took my luggage to her car but when I was about to enter her car too, Tiffany hold me by the wrist and pulled me with her to her car saying to Sooyoung that she would take me to the apartment. Before Sooyoung or I could protest she had already started the car.

TIFFANY POV

After my defeat the previous day I decided that if she wanted to deny who she is, I would follow her game for the time being but equal I would do everything I could for achieving that she forgive me.

Before she or her manager could say something I started my car and took her for a ride for the city before taking her to the apartment that HG rented for her. I only wanted to be able to spend more time with her but the ride was uncomfortably silent, I saw her looking out the window with her chin recharged in the hand, when I was trying to do a conversation she only ignoring me *sigh*

“can you already take me to the apartment, if you don’t have anything to do, I have” she said again with her cold tone. I nod and took her to the apartment, when I park the car in front of the building she hop leaving me behind.

I was about to leave when I saw that she forgot her keys, I enter the building and saw her in lobby, her back was facing me. I approached to her and accidentally hear her conversation by phone with someone

“aww baby I miss you too …. of course I love you, now tell me, how was your day?” she was speaking in such an affectionate tone ‘this is what she had to do? Call her lover’ *frown*

“Jessica“ she turned surprised “your keys” I give her the keys and went away, I was jealous, I knew that there was the possibility that she already had someone but I had the hope that it was not like that.

 

JESSICA POV

Ring~ Ring~ My phone sounded, I smiled when I saw the ID.

“Mommy~” my daughter greeted me

“Baby~”

“Mommy Hyunie miss you so much” she said with her cute voice.

“Aww baby I miss you too”

“Mommy loves Hyunie?”

“of course I love you, now tell me, how was your day?” I asked her but then I hear tiffany's voice.

“Jessica“ I turn nervous when I listened her voce “your keys” she give me the keys and left.

“mommy~ are you pay attention to me?” I hear Hyunie whine and I’m sure that she is pouting; sometimes she looks so much like her that scares me.

Please log in to read the full chapter