Departure

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

TIFFANY POV

When I woke up I saw the clock ‘damn it, I slept too much’ I scolded myself because is already 5pm, I slept for 6 hours.

I went out of my room and immediately go to Sooyeon’s room to talk to her but she wasn’t there. ‘damn it, she must already have woken up and I wasn’t there’ I scolded myself again and did my way to the kitchen hoping she were there but not, so I went to the living room where I found a note of my mom saying that she had to go out to the office for a emergency meeting, I went out to the garden and found Narsha.

“Narsha have you seen Sooyeon?” I asked her impatiently.

“No, she is not in her room?”

"No" we both started to panic, because Sooyeon was not in the house.

“are you sure that you did not see her going out?” I asked her upset.

“No Miss, but I was the whole afternoon busy so I would not be able to tell you if she go out or not”

Ashh … I was angry and worry ‘Where can she be?’ I wondered myself.

I take out my cell phone and marked her number *I bit my lips* but send me to the mailbox, I try again but it must be off or out of battery. *worried*

I ran back to the house to take the keys of my car, I went to look for her although I did not know where because I was desperate and could not stay at home doing nothing.

After driving for over an hour with no results, I remembered Yoona ‘she must know about Sooyeon’, ash … but I don’t know where she lives and I haven’t her number either. ‘Thinks Tiffany thinks… mmm… Yuri’. I park the car and call her.

*Ring~ ring~ “reply, reply” murmur

“hey Fany-ah”

“Yuri-ah do you know where Yoona lives or her number?”

“eh? why do you want to know?”

“ash … Yuri-ah only answer me, do you know or not?” *fuming*

“calm down Fany-ah, no, I don’t know where she lives but I have her number”

“I’m sorry Yuri-ah, but it is very important please can you tell me her number”

“ok, is XXX-XX-XX, but what is happen?”

“I tell you later, now I have to go” I hung up before she could say goodbye and immediately call Yoona.

*Ring~ ring~

 

SOOYEON POV

I left by the back door so that nobody could see me, then took a cab and went to Yoona’s house, I did not know where more to go.

When I arrived she was surprised to see me and we went immediately to her room. Once in her room I could not control myself and began to cry, she must have known that something serious was happening to me because she did not ask anything and hugged me while I keep myself crying.

After a hour of crying and when I could calm down, I told her everything what it had happened; that I did not meaning anything for Tiffany.

Yoona was angry and wanted to go to claim Tiffany but I detained her.

“No Yoong, leave her”

“but unni, things cannot remain like that”

“you are right Yoong, things cannot remain like that”

“eh?... then unni: What are you going to do?” she asked me confused

“I’m going to leave” I said seriously

“WHAT? You are talking seriously unni”

I nodded “yes, I talking seriously, I’m gonna leave”

“Where?”

“I have another aunt in America. When my parents died she offered me to live with her but in that time I preferred to remain here but now I believe that it is time to leave”

“are you sure?” Yoona ask me, I turn to see her direct to the eyes

"Yes" I say determined “but nobody has to know it” I begging her

“if this is what you want unni, I’m gonna help you” she I hug me

“thank you Yoongie”

She took her laptop and then bought me a plane ticket for San Francisco, where my aunt lives.

“The plane goes out tomorrow at noon” Yoona informed me

“Yoongie, I have another favor to ask you” I pass her a letter “this letter is for my aunt, can you give it to her for me?”

In that letter I explain to my aunt the reason for why I was leaving; obviously not the real reason, I did not want my aunt suffering because of me. Also I ask her to not tell anybody where I was going to be. And finally that I love her and that I was sorry to go away without saying goodbye in person.

After eating something and take a bath, Yoona gave me one of her pajamas to sleep; it was still early but it had been an emotionally draining day for me, so I quickly fall asleep.<

Please log in to read the full chapter