A new start

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was only the second day since Jessica and Seohyun move to the Hwang’s mansion and no one could even imagined Michelle Hwang the president of a multimillionaire company like Hwang Group and knowing for being workaholic, would succumb to the charm of a 4-year-old girl, but this way it was.

Tiffany was also enjoying having Jessica and Seohyun with her and could not be more happy, well except for a small detail, that Seohyun refused to sleep alone and asked for her mommy to sleep with her.

Seohyun could be a well-mannered and smart little girl for her age, but she was still a 4-year-old little girl and for more that she likes her new room, the place was still stranger for her, therefore she wanted her mommy sleep with her and as a mother, Jessica did not have the heart to refuse.

 

JESSICA POV

Today it was our first morning living here so I get up early that usual to prepare the breakfast, although I’m not good cooking at least I can make delicious pancakes that Tiff and Hyunie love, another thing that those two have in common.

It was odd to be here again after 5 years, several things in the house had changed; the furniture, the decorations, etc.

Once I finish with the pancakes I was going to wake them, but stop when I pass for my old room. For curiosity I decided to enter thinking to find the room occupied by someone of the service or perhaps alone but to my surprise the room was exactly as I had left it; plush toys in the bed, books in the desk and the clothe I leave still in the closet: ‘Why is it this still here?’ I thought while running my fingers for the books.

“Tiffany ordered to keep everything here the same and once per week someone comes to clean” I turn over to see Mrs. Hwang in the doorframe smiling.

“Why?” I was curious.

*sigh* “after you leave, she will usually be here and shut herself up for hour to cry” that made me feel sadly and she noticed it “don’t feel bad Sooyeon I’m not claiming anything to you because you had your reasons to go away” she approach me and pat my back “I don’t try to excuse her but at that time Tiffany must have felt she was losing you and that's why she did what she did”

“I-“ I didn't know what to say, also I feel slightly ashamed because she knew what happened between Tiffany and I that night but is quickly obvious since we have a daughter.

“Let’s go to eat, I starving and from here I can smell the pancakes” she smiled and we both go out of the room, in that moment Tiffany come down the stairs with Hyunie in arms.

“Good morning mommy” *yawn* “Good morning Jessi” *yawn* the two were rubbing her eyes.

“hihihi” *giggled* “Good morning” I greeted them laughing of the tender view, the both were wearing the same pyjama, well in fact the three of us but I was wearing a robe over it.

“Good morning halmoni” *yawn* “Good morning mom” *yawn*

“Good morning princesses”

The four of us sit down in the dining room where the maid had already accommodated everything.

“thank you Gain, you already can leave” mrs. Hwang said to her.

 

After Tiffany and her mother finished breakfast, they go ready and went to work. As I didn't have anything that to do, Hyunie and me went for a walk around the tourist places of the city since we really haven’t done that yet and also because I wanted Hyunie feel familiar with Korean culture.

-3:15pm-

*beep ~ beep ~

From: Tiff ♥

To: Jessi ♥

‘I miss you: are we going to eat together? =D’

 

From: Jessi ♥

To: Tiff ♥

‘Awww I also miss you, sure, I’m with Hyunie close to the Yoona’s restaurant’

 <

Please log in to read the full chapter