The Truth

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

TIFFANY POV

The hotel Kwon resort has three restaurants, one inside the hotel, other in the gardens and one more in the beach, I take Jessi to the restaurant that is in the beach. And being the proprietor of the hotel one of my best friends, only cost me a call to Yuri to close the place for us.

I feel so glad to be able to spend a night alone with Jessi, it is not that I don’t like having Hyunie with us, I love it but I also want to spend a little more time alone with her, so we can talk about us.

“The place is beautiful, but why is it alone?” Jessica ask me *curious* seeing that it was only both of us there.

“I don’t know” *shrugging* I said innocent but she looked at me suspicious “maybe I asked Yuri to close the restaurant for me” I gave up.

“You know you don’t have to take so much inconveniences for me”

“I already told you before that anything that have to do with you it isn't an inconvenience” I kiss her forehand and she blush ‘aww it is so cute’

“I did not know that the manager of Hwang Group could be this cheesy” she say joking.

“And I did not know that it was so easy to make a top-model like Jessica Jung blush” I joke back.

“w-who s-said I'm b-blushing” she stutter a little and blush even more, I wanted to laugh but I knew that if I do that I would receive one of her famous icy stares.

After dinner and joking a little, we went for a walk along the beach, as today was the last day of working for Jessi she did not have to sleep early.

“Jessi, you have already thought what would you do when your contract with us is finish?” I asked her in a serious tone, I want to know if she has thought of staying here with me.

“I’m going to take the rest that I was supposed to take before accepting the contract with you” she joked.

“I don’t mean that Jessi” *pouting*

“hihihi” she giggled “I know it, do you mean if I have thonght to return to NY or to stay here?” I nodded anxious of her answer “the truth is, I still don’t know” she said in a serious tone.

 

JESSICA POV

“The truth is, I still don’t know” I answered her ‘everything depend if you still love me after I tell you the truth’ I thought as I kept on walking but I stopped when I notice that Tiffany had stopped.

“Jessica Jung I love you and want you to stay with me” she said completely serious and seeing me direct to the eyes.

“Tiffany I-“ she cut me off.

“Is ok if you cannot say the same to me now, I know that I needed to work more to achieve your love, that's why I ask you to stay” she was sounding sadly.

“No Tiffany you are misunderstanding me” she look at me confused *I bit my lip* “I also love you Tiffany”

“Really?” she ask *incredulous* and I nodded.

I look down *timid* “I love you since we were young and that has never changed” I confessed. She hugged me tighter before kissing me.

“Stay please” she said before kissing me again but this time more passionately, none wanted to release of the kiss until the oxygen was necessary.

After being on the beach for a while longer we went to Tiffany's room to talk in a more private place, she looked a little bit more relaxed but thoughtful, on the other hand I was dying of nerves. On our way to her room she did not let go of my hand

Please log in to read the full chapter