Good Morning Miss Hwang

Just Give Me A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Note: The story begins in 2008 when the girls are 19 years old, Jessica is called Sooyeon and she wears thick glasses

 

Seoul - South Korea - 2008

Early in the morning a certain nerdy girl can see go from one side to another of the house or better say mansion, despite of the fact that it is Saturday and she has no school; anyone in her place would still asleep and sincerely she would like to still be in her bed too, but if she does not raise early then she would not have the time to help her aunt and do her homework for the university. And Is not that in her university professors are heartless to fill their students with tasks and projects or that she can’t do it, it's just that not only she has to finish her own but also of certain eyes smile princess, all this along with every whim that to this eyes smile princess happen to ask.

 

SOOYEON POV

“Ahmm…” *sigh* I’m in front of a huge pink door, the door of the room of Tiffany or should I say Miss Hwang because I have prohibited call her by her name inside the house. I don't know if should knock or not, but it is already past half day and she still has not eaten anything.

Toc~ Toc~

“……” no answer

Toc~ Toc~

“….." no answer again

“Miss Hwang" I take a deep breath and ventured to enter her room. The place was dark but I know where it is all so is not difficult to reach to the side of her bed and place the tray in a comfortable while I walk to the window by moving the curtains and letting something light and fresh air to the room.

"Gmm..." The black short hair princess lying in the bed with her pink pyjamas suddenly sit down while rubbed her eyes.

“hihihi” *giggle* ‘how cute’ I thought.

“Sooyeon what the " ups... "how dare you to wake me up so early" she said while churning her hair with one hand. 

"Miss Hwang is already afternoon and you don’t have eaten anything" I said pointing to the tray of food.

"Is my mother home?"

"No… madam Hwang leave early, she said that she would make a business trip"   

"Another" said Tiffany something sad "Mom said how long this time?"

"a month" I replied she let out a sigh

"whatever" said Tiffany something irritated. I said nothing more and take the tray o

Please log in to read the full chapter