Warning

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

After everyone had finished the guys left for their first schedules.

“Alright you guys, have fun.” Shin said smiling as he dropped Luhan, Xiumin and Namjin off.

“Sehun-ah do your best on your photo shoot.” Luhan said looking at him.

“Ne~”

“Awww~ how cute.” Kris said smiling.

“Yah!” Luhan shouted turning red.

          -----

“We will be having a flower special today on Running Man.” The PD explained.

“Really!?” Jihyo shouted with a big grin on her face.

“You’re that happy?” Gary asked looking at her.

“Yes.” She said.

“Aigoo, Jihyo-ah you won’t be grouped with one of them… You and I are forever together.” Gary said placing his arm on her shoulder.

“Shouldn’t I be on the flower boy team?” Kwangsoo asked.

“YAH! Stop joking around!” Jongkook shouted.

“Are they really flower boys or is this a trick?” Jihyo asked.

“Aigoo~ look at you two, Miss Mong you should be nicer to Gary.” Jaesuk said.

“There is also a female guest joining us today.” The PD explained.

          -----

Waiting patiently for their signal, Xiumin, Luhan and Namjin was staring at a familiar female.

“We meet again.” Nami said smiling at the guys.

“This isn’t good.” Xiumin said looking at Luhan.

“Tell me about it.” He said with a sigh.

“WOAH~ you’re Nami!” Namjin shouted.

“Ah ne~” she said bowing. “Let’s all have fun today.” She said smiling.

          -------

“Hmmmm….” Yongha said looking at his laptop.

“What’s wrong?” Mira asked walking into the office with the three singers.

“I’m looking at some of the comments left on our website.” He said looking at her.

“Are they good?”

“They’re mixed…. Also we might have a little problem… Fans are starting to pair the guys up with each other…”

“That’s normal; they are just shipping their favorites together. Besides they are dating each other.” Mira said sitting down on the couch.

“Yeah, but, some of these ships are colliding and a fan war is starting on our website.”

“Tell me the top ships right now.” Mira said.

“Well the top ships right now are Hunhan and Baekyeol… But there are other ships that tear these ships apart.” Yongha said scrolling through the comments.

“Like?”

“For Luhan he’s being shipped with Xiumin a lot at the moment, and Baekhyun is being shipped with Chen which is pissing off the XiuChen shippers.”

“Aigoo, why can’t fans get along?” Mira asked.

“That’s not all. Some fans are starting to upload pictures of the guys while they are at college.” He explained.

“You mean like while we’re in class?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yeah, but… They’re also pictures of the dorm. Luckily they haven’t figured out your room numbers otherwise who knows what could happen…”

“So what you’re saying is they have to move.” Mira said with a sigh.

“It would probably be the best decision.” He explained.

“These are stalkers not fans.” Chen said looking at the pictures.

“That’s kind of creepy actually.” Baekhyun said looking at the pictures.

          -------

“What’s wrong with you guys?” Nami asked smiling.

“Nothing.” Luhan said coldly.

“Nami-ah they’re calling you to make your entrance.” Her manager said.

“Ne oppa~” she said walking to make her entrance.

“Oppa… so fake.” He said shaking his head. “So you’re the flower boys my sister is always talking about.” He said walking towards them.

“Sister? You’re her brother?” Namjin asked.

“Yeah, My name is Seonyu, I’m the only person that can put up with her so I became her manager.” He explained.

“Why would you have to put up with her? She’s an angel~” Namjin explained.

“Aigoo, another pabo. Listen to me. Despite what you think you know about her she’s not a sweet heart.”

“Why are you telling us this?” Xiumin asked.

“Because, she’s annoying and you guys seem like okay people. I don’t want her messing up someone’s career again.”

“Again?” Luhan asked.

“For your own safety, keep your distance from her. Unfortunately she already has her eyes on one of you.”

“Really? Who?” Namjin asked.

“It’s-“

“Hey you three it’s time to make your entrance.” The PD said.

“Ah ne~” they all said.

“I’ll tell you guys later, if it makes you feel relieved it’s not one of you.” He said walking towards the pink van.

“Even her own brother finds her annoying. You guys keep your guard up.” Xiumin explained.

“And I thought she was nice girl.” Namjin said with a sigh.

 


 

A/N: FInally~ I got pass all the setting up NOW I can jump into the main story all the characters have been introduced and now the fun will start yay! I bring you the final,( LAST, THE ABSOLUTELY LAST PERSON FOR THIS STORY!)

Anyway next chapter ~ ~ ~

Seonyu, Nami's older brother