Rising Talents

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

The group returned to the company to see girls surrounding the building.

"What are they all doing?" Kyungsoo asked.

"They're probably just fans." Kris said smiling.

As the guys got out of the van the girls pulled out their phones and cameras. They began to take pictures and record them as they made their way into the building.

"That was hectic." Baekhyun said looking out the window.

"Don't worry about them. I saw Suho's fans keeping them from crossing the line. I should hire them." Mira said walking downstairs to the biggest practice room to meet the new recruits.

She opened the door to see over fifty people looking at her.

"So all of you want to become trainees?" Mira asked.

"Ne!" They all shouted.

"Get out." She said in a cold voice.

The people looked at her as the guys did the same.

"Excuse me?" One the girls asked.

"You guys must think I'm an idiot. I know why you are all here and I won't accept any of you."

"Why!?" A guy shouted.

"Because you are all trainees from Nami's company."

Everyone had a shocked expression on their face as they looked around.

"Let me guess. The CEO told you guys to do this, pabo. Guys leave the room." She said looking at Suho and the others.

"What do you plan to do?" Yongha asked.

"I'm just going to make sure they don't leave with any pictures of our company."

"You can't take our phones!"

"I don't have to. You see my father was in a unique business back in the day. I still have some of his devices he used." She said pulling out a phone.

"What's that?" Tao asked.

"Don't worry about it, you guys just step out if the room for a second. I'll tell you when you can come back in."

"Okay." They said walking out.

"What is that thing?" One of the guys asked.

"It's an interesting device." She said pressing a button.

"Nothing happened..." They said looking around.

"Well, have a nice day." Mira said smiling.

"Huh?"

"GET OUT!" She shouted as they ran out of the back exit.

-----

The group of 'trainees' made it outside and pulled out their phones and cameras to see that their data had been wiped away.

"What the hell did she do!?" A girl shouted.

------

"It does what?" Chanyeol asked.

"It wipes the memory of electronic devices. My father used it to get rid of evidence against him in the old days."

"That's cool!" Baekhyun said looking at the phone.

"Yep...." Mira said looking at him.

"Something wrong?" Yongha asked.

"A thought just crossed my mind. I have to make a call." She said walking towards her office.

"What should we do now?" Kyungsoo asked Yongha.

"The only thing scheduled for today was your photo shoot. Oh! But you can record your song with Namjin. Lay finished the song not too long ago. It has an R&B vibe which will fit your voices." He explained.

"Okay, where is Namjin?"

"Probably still sleep. We had him on an athletic show so he's probably exhausted.... Maybe I should let him sleep….hmmm… On second thought, we'll record later. I don't want him fainting."

"So we're free?" Chen asked.

"Yep." Yongha said with a smile.

------

"You think you can do it unnie?" Mira asked talking on the phone.

"Of course! If that what you need. How is Namjin doing?" Kyeongmi asked.

"He's fine; he had a busy schedule today."

"Good, I should be back in two weeks so I'll let you know if anything comes up."

"Great, I knew I could count on you."

"You should also hire someone to manage the funds and all that stuff."

"I know, Yongha has been doing it, but it is becoming a chore for him."

"I have an idea." Kyeongmi said.

"Really, tell me."

------

Over the next five months the flower boys were receiving a lot of love from their fans.

Chen and Baekhyun's album topped all the charts. Soon after Kyungsoo and Namjin's album did the same.

Billboards with Sehun and Tao modeling were everywhere. They were on posters for many famous stores modeling their line of clothes.

Kris and Chanyeol's schedule became busy with their acting careers taking off.

Lay had been asked to collaborate with other companies to work on songs for their idols and was making a name for himself. The only company he refused was of course Golden entertainment.

Xiumin and Luhan were now permanent members of many popular variety shows showing their hidden talents and bringing laughter to the audience. They were also asked to MC for new variety shows coming out.

Suho had become a household name. Ahjummas, ahjusshis, children, teens and adults all liked seeing him on TV and listening to him on the radio.

"So how did we do this month Jun?" Mira asked looking at him.

"The stocks for Mira-cle entertainment have gone up and the amount of income each member brings to the company has increased so the money you invested into each member is being paid back quickly." He explained.

"Awesome! It was a good idea to ask you to look after our finances."

"Yes, but is nice to have a competent assistant as well." He said looking at Hyunsoo.

"True~ oh and my offer is still available. If you two change your mind you could be the third generation of flower boys. Jihwan and Wei are already practicing hard already." She explained.

"I'll see.... I am curious though," Jun said looking at her.

"About what?"

"You always say third generation, but I've only seen my brother and the others. Wouldn't that make us second generation?" He asked.

"It would, if I didn't already have a second generation in mind." Mira said with a big grin on her face.