Game Plan

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

Mira let out a sigh as she looked at Chen and Baekhyun.

"You two are coming with me to this interview. I need both of you to stay quiet and look sad."

"Ne~."

"Not a word."

"We get it." Baekhyun said.

-------

"Mira Mira! Is it true that Baekhyun and Chen are going to be dropped from your agency!?"

"Mira! Is it true that these two are alcoholics?"

"Mira! Is it true-"

"Everyone please calm down. Chen and Baekhyun are extremely sorry for their behavior and have reflected on their actions."

"So they aren't kicked out?"

"No, they were just a little too happy and got a little carried away. It was a onetime thing it will never happen again. Isn't that right?" She said looking at them.

The two just nodded.

"See, now let's put this all behind us and move on with our lives." She said getting up.

“Wait you can’t leave that quickly!” the reporters shouted.

“I think I can.” She said laughing as she walked to the door opening it and walking out.

Yongha shook his head as he gestured for Chen and Baekhyun to follow him.

“Some things will never change.” He said with a sigh.

--------

"Aigoo, I'm glad that's over. You two need to stay out of trouble. The public will only give you but so many chances before they want nothing to do with you."

"Ne~"

"Now then, since I have you two here what would you like to focus on?"

"Acting and singing!" Chen shouted.

"I want to try singing and I want to go on a lot of variety shows." Baekhyun explained.

"Hmmmm.... Okay, I guess I could get the singing coach to train you two as well. I have a friend who’s an acting coach as well." She said pulling out her phone. "Yongha, get all the guys here, I need to know what they want to do."

---------

The guys arrived and sat around as Mira dragged a black board out.

"Alright, this is the game plan. We need to get you guys active since your fans are getting restless." She explained.

"So first let's go around the room and figure out what every one of you wants to do."

"I thought about becoming a model." Tao explained.

"That's good we need a model." Mira explained. "What about you Sehun?"

"I thought about modeling too."

"Alright, how about actors?" Mira asked looking around. "Chanyeol, Chen, and probably Kris.... Where is he by the way?" Mira asked.

"Shin and his cousin kidnapped him." Tao said with a sigh. "They said something about it being in his contract."

"Ah! That's right! I totally forgot about that."

"What were they talking about?" Suho asked.

"Well Shin saw Kris contract and asked if he could be in charge of Kris training, so I wrote it into the contract in very tiny font."

"Training?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Un, I'm not sure exactly what kind of training, but I'm sure Kris will be fine." She said laughing.

"Now then how about some variety stars?"

"Variety stars?" Luhan asked.

"Yep, I want all of you guys to get exposure so I'm going to have some of you in variety shows."

"I'll try it." Luhan said.

"Great! You're athletic right?"

"I guess..." He said.

"Xiumin, you and Kai will also be joining him.

"That sounds like a lot of work noona." Kai said.

"You'll be fine~ now who's left?"

"Suho, Kyungsoo and Lay." Yongha said.

"Okay, lay are you good with instruments?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Your hands my dear. Alright Lay, you'll join the variety line, but you'll become our song writer, composer, you know all that stuff." She said smiling.

"What about me noona?" Kyungsoo asked. "I don't have any kind of talents."

"Say la~"

"La~"

"Singer." She said looking at Yongha.

"Eh!? Noona I've never sung in my life."

"Singer, make sure on his profile it says singer, Yongha."

"Ne, he said writing it down.

"Noona~ I don't think-"

"Singer.” She said cutting Kyungsoo off. “Now for Suho..."

"May I interrupt; we have been receiving a lot of positive feedback on Suho. It would seem that out of all of the guys his fans are the nicest and have sent us a lot of furniture for our company building."

"Really!? Is that where all this furniture came from!?" Mira asked.

"Ne, so why not we make him an announcer? That way his fans will be able to see him on TV every day. Also he can participate on variety shows."

"What do you think Suho?" Mira asked.

"I think it’s a good idea." He said smiling.

“Good, oh! Can he also be a radio DJ?” Mira asked looking at Yongha.

"I can look into it. Also, Namjin's progress in his vocal training is outstanding. I know we just started but we should at least show some of our talent to the media."

"Not yet, I want him on variety shows with the guys as well. We don’t want to rush our first idol. Alright I think we're all set. Yongha how fast can you get them on a variety show?" Mira asked.

"I'll look into it. We also have to hire some managers too."

"No need for that." A voice said opening the doors.

"Right on time." Mira said smiling.

"Hi my lovely dongsaeng~" Shin said walking into the room.

"Shin hyung is going to be our manager!?" Tao asked.

"Yep." Mira said smiling.

"Oh! By the way, Kris is back~" Shin said smiling as he stepped aside.

"Hi everyone!" Kris said smiling.

Everyone took a step back looking at the smiling guy before them.

"Hyung is that you?" Tao asked.

"Of course." He said smiling. "I've missed you~" Kris said hugging him tightly.

"Kris hyung is being affectionate!? It's the end of the world!" Chen shouted.

"Shut up Chen!" He shouted.

"That's the Kris we know." Baekhyun said smiling.

"Oh that reminds me, can you guys please stay out of trouble when you go on variety shows?" Yongha asked.

"No promises." Chen said smiling.

"Just go back to your dorms for the time being we'll call when you get a schedule." Mira explained.


 


A/N: Why does my brain love to work at the ungodly hours of the night OTL. Anyway typed this up quickly since my body refuses to let me sleep TT___TT(3:45am) 

smiley Kris~

Gifs and pics I've named "Just the Fabric...." XD

just the fabric~ just the fabric~ Just... the... Fa...bric.. I need help!

 

Don't judge me I'm an innocent girl.... *cough*